YoungBahamas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Urgent! Help with knock knees, inner calves growth and bubble butt

...........If someone has got a workout routine which worked for them on these following gains................

Overall Goal: Overall increase strength, balance, flexibility, muscle, gain weight, add a few inches 2 my height and avoid stretch marks in the process ... (As soon as I start my workout, I'll update u with photos)

+ Wider hips
    + Bigger bubble butt
    + Bigger thighs/legs
    + Wider calves (especially the inner calves)
    + Straighter legs/knees and spine

I might have sever knock legs (view image attachments) or maybe it's genetics because Kendall Jenner is tiny but her legs look straight http: //x17online(dot) com/kardashiansis.jpg - I don't usually compare myself to others but my legs/knees have effected my walking and they look awful in tights and skinny jeans. Hopefully these things will become better before summer next year, I want to enjoy (fashion) with my friends and be able to wear leggings, shorts, skinny jeans besides my knees hurt a lot nowadays.

...........Read Optional................

I'm 15 and I've recently discovered that my buttocks/glutes at the sides go (contract) inwards automatically and stays soo until I correct it (lol I don't know any other way to explain it), it's like the butt cheeks slap themselves together and it makes the butt more of like a triangle shape with the point/tip down like it creates huge "dimples" on each side of my butt cheeks, it's like there's not that much meat there. It makes my butt look less bubble and more like "apple" or "tear-drop" shape even though it's not saggy. My butt is not wide either because of this, but I can always correct it and fill those dimples by relaxing the muscles but when I do so it is hard to keep it soo, therefore it goes back to contracting. I'm a bit of a couch potato, I sleep/sit using the laptop a lot, most of the time I lay on my side with legs bent, I get tired fast when I stand 4 too long or when I sit without leaning on something. I'm 56 or 59 kg, 5 ft, 8 or 9inches. A bit of an ectomorph. I've got lower back dimples and my knees are clearly turned inwards, my calves are big behind, but the side ones in the inner (middle) part are very tiny/flat. Help please..... I want to build wider calves, I need the inner ones to be more shapely and stick out more, stronger and more straighter knees or legs, bigger and wider glutes - more of bubble butt or hot tamale, any treatments, tablets, solutions to these problems. I know that u can't have everything, you have 2 be happy with yourself and u can't look perfect. But these are 2-3 of my main flaws, they bother me the most - I don't stress about it though, except that I got bullied about my walk - I just want to reduce these issues... -Sometimes when i wake up i lay down 4 a very long time - more than 1 hour - without eating, I lean forward a lot and my lower stomach is sticking out (don't know if this is normal) but if u need a picture too see these issues then pls let me know...I sat down for a very long time today to search for exercises that will solve these problems, my upper back and lower leg was hurting/burning after I woke up from sleeping on the living room sofa, so right now I'm gonna start my workout. It will be done 4 times every week - mon,tue,thu, and fri.
    Attached Images

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I work for an orthopedic surgeon and the knock knees you refer to is called genu valgum deformity. In extreme cases, it can only be corrected surgically followed by the application of an Ilizarov device, but for some people there are no complications other than cosmetic. You'll have to be evaluated by an orthopedic surgeon. Honestly, if your only complication is cosmetic, I doubt they would recommend correction. Here is a good article. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002243/

As for your other goals, you are 15 and should just focus on having fun with fitness and nutrition. Your body is your own and there are certain things you can't speed up or change. Just work to keep your body healthy so that you can grow and develop properly. Be kind to yourself! Self-esteem is a wonderful thing to have and affects you on a daily basis in all your interactions. Learn to love yourself and accept your body, even those areas you're not exactly thrilled with. If you do this, you will project self-confidence, which is by far the most attractive trait one can have. Good luck to you!

YoungBahamas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank u for ur wise words, but the only thing that I'm more concerned about my body right now, is my knees/legs and calves (view first attachment youngbahamas). I wish I could transform it just like in that image (second attachment legsframes), the first legs. - I try 2 have confidence, but my knees hurt sometimes and that is what makes me lose sum of my confidence. Everyone has got flaws some minor..., but I wish that I could at least improve/decrease it, improve my walking so I'll walk a bit straighter and have wider calves/especially the inner calves.

Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by YoungBahamas View Post
    - I try 2 have confidence, but my knees hurt sometimes and that is what makes me lose sum of my confidence. Everyone has got flaws some minor..., but I wish that I could at least improve/decrease it, improve my walking so I'll walk a bit straighter and have wider calves/especially the inner calves.
    Get a professional assessment on the knees and feet, and if needed get soles, therapy, or specific exercises.
    First time order at iHerb.com? I got this discount code: EKE466. Will give you 10,- off on any order over 40$, 5 on any order under..
    http://www.iherb.com?rcode=EKE466

Blog! [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165643671&p=1324304881#post1324304881[/url]