Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tryin2gethuge10 View Post
    It was created to earn more revenue for the IFBB.
    Ha. Doesn't bother me as long as they don't whore it out like they do with bikini/fitness etc. divisions, but something tells me they will.
    lófasz

Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JanesLastResort View Post
    So what exactly is the point of the Mens physique division? No hate, genuine question.
    It's pretty much parallel to to bikini division, the competitors appear in aesthetically pleasing physique to the masses
    it's like a beauty contest that show athletic physiques without any extreme in them.

but i still don't get the idea of the long short tho...

babydancingbodybuilder wildcat90's Avatar
    wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go Steve!

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^ Great picture man
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP: From what very little I've come to learn about the physique division, I'm confident you'll do well. Don't fear that you'll stink up the place. You won't. Good luck.

On a side note, am I the only person hanging around the forum old enough to remember when bodybuilding shows were called physique competitions -- as in National Physique Committee?

Oh, and why would you want to build a nice set of legs only to cover them up with surfing shorts? Wouldn't a natural physique contest -- I mean, bodybuilding show -- be a good choice? You've gotta train and diet and tan. Sound familiar?

zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No shizz captain.

Still don't understand what the point is about posing like beach boys in shorts when you could compete at "natural" shows and probably place high. Whatever floats their boat though.
    oh u think their natural? just cuz their not 290 lbs shredded doesnt mean their automatically natural, all of those guys are the ones u see in ur gym and ur like "fuhhhhhhhh i wan get like thaT"

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zrage View Post
    oh u think their natural? just cuz their not 290 lbs shredded doesnt mean their automatically natural, all of those guys are the ones u see in ur gym and ur like "fuhhhhhhhh i wan get like thaT"
    Read my post again. I said "natural" for a reason.
    lófasz

zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Read my post again. I said "natural" for a reason.
    read it, still didnt get it, its ok im a bit slow but ill take ur word for it.

UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    Dem quads
    this hahaha.

ghochsr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ghochsr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ghochsr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ghochsr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ghochsr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ghochsr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ghochsr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ghochsr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ghochsr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ghochsr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ghochsr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by KevinSorbo View Post
    Mens physique competitors generally have great legs, but those type of shorts make even big legs disappear..
    I gotta agree...why not where shorts like GSP fights in...those would be perfect

l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ikatsu View Post
    OP You don't even have a nice looking physique so to answer your question no you would not have a chance.
    Says the guy with no avi.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zrage View Post
    read it, still didnt get it, its ok im a bit slow but ill take ur word for it.
    He's implying that these guys should go for honest official bb-ing contests (the so-called naturals) instead of this division which seems a bit of a joke.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KeithTheSnake View Post
    OP: From what very little I've come to learn about the physique division, I'm confident you'll do well. Don't fear that you'll stink up the place. You won't. Good luck.

On a side note, am I the only person hanging around the forum old enough to remember when bodybuilding shows were called physique competitions -- as in National Physique Committee?

Oh, and why would you want to build a nice set of legs only to cover them up with surfing shorts? Wouldn't a natural physique contest -- I mean, bodybuilding show -- be a good choice? You've gotta train and diet and tan. Sound familiar?
    I suppose the idea is to get away from creepy stereotypes about bodybuilding, and tiny banana hammocks are a part of that.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    I suppose the idea is to get away from creepy stereotypes about bodybuilding, and tiny banana hammocks are a part of that.
    They could just use Arnold trunks , you miss the glutes but still show the legs.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think you will do fine OP, and I plan on entering a MP comp. myself next year. I think it will be a fun experience for someone who doesn't want take the extreme measures it takes to complete in a BB class.
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    They could just use Arnold trunks , you miss the glutes but still show the legs.
    Yeah. They could. When did people turn so shy, anyway? I remember the days I could walk into any Dunhams or MC Sports or Kmart to buy a tank suit. These days, you gotta buy from a catalogue online to get anything but surf shorts.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    Dem quads
    bodybuilding show for guys who dont have legs and are afraid to squat
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Okay... so when OP asks for our opinion on his physique I *HAVE* to like it and tell him he's going to win? I'm commenting from a judging standpoint. In my opinion his level of aesthetics would not win him the show. HOWEVER, you should still compete and get as much feedback as possible so you can improve in the future. You definitely won't embaress yourself, I just don't think you could win at this point. That all depends on who shows up though, I guess.

tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    generalization

Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lots of guys i know compete in mens physique comps all over and they are just as strong as i am when it comes to legs. So it's not for people who don't squat...imo the mens physique division is not about who has the biggest muscles or who can come in the most "conditioned", but more about finding that perfect balance between the two, while also having a body that is very appealing to the eyes. Massive delts/traps and striated muscles aren't what the judges are looking for. They want more of a clothing store "mannequin" like body
    Last edited by Txhorns23; 10-03-2011 at 11:07 AM.

eva5001 is a name known to all. (+5000) eva5001 is a name known to all. (+5000) eva5001 is a name known to all. (+5000) eva5001 is a name known to all. (+5000) eva5001 is a name known to all. (+5000) eva5001 is a name known to all. (+5000) eva5001 is a name known to all. (+5000) eva5001 is a name known to all. (+5000) eva5001 is a name known to all. (+5000) eva5001 is a name known to all. (+5000) eva5001 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not everyone wants to get as huge as a pro bodybuilder. You should give it a try OP. You have a solid lookin physique and would place well with better conditioning if you do decide to compete. You'll be up against some of the best at an NPC show tho, but you'd probably do really well at a local show. Even if you don't win the NPC, you could learn a lot from the experience. Good luck!

Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    Lol. Tell that to Steve Cook.

Last edited by eva5001; 10-03-2011 at 11:17 AM.
    Always Penn State Proud!

"A well built physique is a status symbol. It reflects you worked hard for it, no money can buy it. You cannot borrow it, you cannot inherit it, you cannot steal it. You cannot hold onto it without constant work. It shows discipline, it shows self respect, it shows patience, work ethic and passion. That is why I do what I do."
    ― Arnold Schwarzenegger

19" Arm Crew

Chasing that natty pro card!

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now now. There are a good deal more instances of these people having no legs than having legs. So far the only person that has been found to train his legs is Steve Cook.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    forget their legs, what do their backs look like?
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    forget their legs, what do their backs look like?
    Matt Bucur..2011 NPC Arizona open champ. Better than the average back huh? lol

just for kicks

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Txhorns23 View Post
    Matt Bucur..2011 NPC Arizona open champ. Better than the average back huh? lol
    that back is actually below average for someone on their level... dry but no thickness/width (atleast nothing above average)

EFJK is just really nice. (+1000) EFJK is just really nice. (+1000) EFJK is just really nice. (+1000) EFJK is just really nice. (+1000) EFJK is just really nice. (+1000) EFJK is just really nice. (+1000) EFJK is just really nice. (+1000) EFJK is just really nice. (+1000) EFJK is just really nice. (+1000) EFJK is just really nice. (+1000) EFJK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol at the red head posing next to him...what was he thinking!

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this, looks ripped but too small
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT: Steve Cook changes a lot of minds regarding the physique division, lol
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DavisForman View Post
    ITT: Steve Cook changes a lot of minds regarding the physique division, lol
    doesn't change my mind at all, he's the only physique competitor (that i know of) that has my respect, dude has wheels like a truck

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    doesn't change my mind at all, he's the only physique competitor (that i know of) that has my respect, dude has wheels like a truck
    I still respect all of those dudes. The fact that they don't smash their legs doesn't lessen my admiration.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.