Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by endofdays89 View Post
    Alright i'm asking this girl out knowing i have no friends on saturday and if things go terrible i'm jumping off my balcony.
    Typical.

"OK OK you've convinced me, I'll try once and if it doesn't go perfectly I'm done for!"

wtf lol... you realize it's going to go terribly due to how much pressure you're putting on yourself/the situation, right?

You really think anyone just tries one time and it magically falls into place? It's a process bro. It took me a YEAR to even START seeing results. TWO YEARS to even start getting comfortable in my skin. A LIFETIME of knowledge to piece it all together and figure out how to make it work for me.

LMAO if you think one attempt is going to be the end-all solution.
    Prepare your angus, and gtfo there, and STAY OUT THERE until you get what you want.

Take this life by the throat and rape the fuk out of it for all it's worth.

Or, yanno, sit around bitching on the misc...
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Always delivering bro. You got one life, be who/what you want to be. No one is stopping you but yourself.
    LOGIC / emotion = CONTROL

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    at first I thought this was a copy/pasta - SRS... and than I read it ...
    inb4 my life story is a copy pasta
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500)
    yeah im definitely going to do whatever you tell me to, just keep posting words on the internet i will do it

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no one is gonna tell you to do anything bro...

its up to you .. so if you dont want to read the words on the screen than leave....

no ones forcing you to stay...

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    ^^ True story.

I say that to be honest, not to be a dick. I know when I was younger and depressed, withdrawn, social anxiety, etc. etc. if someone told me that I'd just go into excuse mode and be like "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.. I cant just ___ because I'm ___ and I cant ____ cause I have no ____"

Believe me, I get it. But you need to realize that sitting around wallowing in your misery is not going to solve anything. I'll spare the psychological issues it creates, but you need to gtf up and take responsibility for your life. Do you really think anyone wants to listen to you whine and cry about how miserable and depressing your life is? No. No one wants to hear that. You saying it automatically makes it true. How hard would it be to say your life was awesome instead? People would actually listen if you had positive, interesting things to say... but instead you want to complain.
    We all have difficulties we face in life, and no one wants to hear yours, or mine, or anyone else's.

It's not about having a lamborghini. It's not about making 10k/day. It's not about being jacked as fuk with an 8pack. It's not about looking like brad pitt circa fight club.

The reason you can't pull and fail with women is because of your negative ass attitude, and unwillingness to change.

The reason you hate your life, have no friends, and sit on the misc hating on people all day is because you refuse to get up and go out side and live life.

I always lol at how many excuses people can have;
    "Oh I have social anxiety its not that easy you ass! I have a medical condition!"
    "Oh I suffer from depression, I get meds prescribed"
    etc etc

You do realize that the entire point of therapy is to get you out interacting and socializing so you eventually realize that life's not half as bad as you're assuming it is???
    Look up cognitive behavioral therapy if you don't believe me... yes, it is simply going out and talking to people. Yes, it is simply reinforcing positive thoughts in your life instead of dwelling on negatives and "I Can't"s.

Stop playing the fuking victim, and take responsibility for your god damn life!

The only thing you're a victim of is your own god damn negativity. Start undoing it! NOW.

Are you living the life you really want to live?

If no, then why not?

Responsibility is what separates the men from the boys. I see *******s with their "I am brown so, I cannot get laid," or "I am not white so, I can't get pussy," or some bull**** about their girlfriend being the one. Don't even get met started about females. There is that bitch who raged cause her ex bf cheated but, she was not putting out, and regularly rejecting him.

brb guys, girl I am not ****ing says I am not allowed to misc any more. feelsbadman.jpg

The worse traits I see in males is the feminine chicken **** wking, walking on eggs shells, scared to hit on girls, and of course, their sitting while they pee. In females, its the sob stories, the attention whoring, the blaming of their ex bf, abusive relationships and of or rape that did not happen. If you did not charge him, it did not happen. STFU about it. Nota****isgiven.jpg

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    no one is gonna tell you to do anything bro...

its up to you .. so if you dont want to read the words on the screen than leave....

no ones forcing you to stay...
    Its always the same miscers (usually) with all the good advice. Mostly, the same stuff, over, and over again. And its guys like these two and others that are in the knowing.

I did not wake up one day or was born with a "how to crush vagina" manual. It comes through experience. I am willing to bet, if we could reset the clock, turn back time, we would all clean up even nicer with the current knowledge we have now.

I think the biggest impact on my life is the epiphany I had in my mid to late teens. Its not life happening to me but, life happening through me. I am in charge of my life, of my destiny, and the responsibility is on me. No girl will hold me back and none of the **** in relationships that goes down is personal. Its just life. Easy come. Easy go. That is it.

Far too often, miscers, people we know IRL, and others we come across are depressed. Pics get posted of girls in the misc. Men raging, *******s crying, bitches chasing, and my mind is blown. Girl is round face, fat arms, love handles, looks like she just won a pie eating contest, and this ******* is on suicide watch?

Man up guys, grow a pair of nuts, hit on bitches. Crush vagina or disregard. Bitches are down to **** or they are attention whoring animals.

in before "your attitude is this way cause of looks/aesthetics." Cool story bro.

I created that fake pof account for inspirational01. Kid felt the same way. Prior to that, I had no experience to pof or any sort of online dating. Only social networking experience I had was fb. Bitches send messages, want to "hangout." Translations: BANG ME. The kid felt the same way about looks and well, showing a bit of forwardness, being assertive, to the point, and not a ******* that jumps through bitches hoops goes a long way. Kid had a bunch of offers from girls. Inspirational01 currently has a gf now. Confidence is rising. Sounds like he is doing well. Fake account should be deleted however, I cannot be bothered to log on and no further responses are made. Its cruel to lead girls onto thinking they are getting cock when they aren't. Not so sure the opposite sex feels this way or we would not have attention whores now would we?

Hit on girls. If you are a girl, there was the women's right movement, and despite my opinions, you are allowed out of the kitchen and bedroom. You can have a career, a life, and it wont kill you to hit on men and get dates yourself instead of waiting on me to **** you.

We all just got to go for the things we want in life, focus on where we are going, and what we want in order to get more of it.
    Last edited by jamestown0101; 09-30-2011 at 12:40 PM.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DERJEVPOO View Post
    inb4 my life story is a copy pasta
    LOL!
    That would make a funny copy/pasta.. no offense, but can you imagine if someone was like "So, I dont get DOMS anymore is there something wrong w me?" and then someone posts that... and then someone else posts it again, and again, and again... hahaha
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL!
    That would make a funny copy/pasta.. no offense, but can you imagine if someone was like "So, I dont get DOMS anymore is there something wrong w me?" and then someone posts that... and then someone else posts it again, and again, and again... hahaha
    I'd be famous!!!
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Until a few weeks ago I was just like that..

I remember reading a post by Janky few weeks ago and taking a hard look at my life..

I realized that I was true giving myself crap about nothing.
    Sure I'm a 26yr old virgin and have very few friends.. But I realized it not really that bad and do I REALLY want it to be any other way??

I mean I don't even LIKE women.. they piss me off and I really do not have anything in common with them.. I have zero-sex drive so. I dont even masturbate (never have) so I dont actually need em for sex either. Yet I convinced my self that I needed them and proceeded to get depressed and mad over it..

At this point I've been thru it all it seems. Ive had acute depression, dropped out of college (i dropped out while i had a 4.0 GPA haha), failed many many classes due to not giving a fuk and been depressed, been on anti-depressants etc etc

I realized that there was really only one thing in this world i was good at. Always have been.. And that's studying and getting good grades. Yet I let my depression get the better of my and ruined undergraduate career.. I graduated with a measly 3.0 AND took 6months more since I had to redo a bunch of classes I failed. Therein I lost the only thing I ever had to be proud of..

And what did I throw all that away for? Because I was sad that I wasnt comfortable around cumdumpster types?? LMFAO.. fuk that.. Like I said i dont even need them..
    And as for friends.. I do have a few and they might not be the type who go to bars or clubs or do any of that kinda stuff.. But I'll still hang with them given the chance and wont get mad cos im not going out every weekend..

So I think I'm finally past that stage now.. And I have to thank OP (although I htink he had a different intent... ) for making me see I was really complaining about nothing..

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by damlurker View Post
    Like I said i dont even need them.. .
    how many times do you have to repeat that to yourself before you believe it? srs

also maybe get your t levels checked also srs
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Caesar735 View Post
    one time i pushed an entire wooden pencil without the metal eraser clamp part inside my dick
    I want this guy banned

Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sophfball View Post
    I want this guy banned

lololol

Ҋ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how many times do you have to repeat that to yourself before you believe it? srs

also maybe get your t levels checked also srs
    haha.. what do you get from attacking me anyway, man?

And yes I've had my test/free-test checked multiple types for bodybuilding purposes.. They are slightly above average for the typical male.

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DERJEVPOO View Post
    Anybody who posts whiny shiit like this is going on my permanent neg list, and I don't even have lists

Try climbing out at 27 bro

I'm going to share my personal story. I was brought up for most of my life by a single mother. My dad worked out of town most of my youth and when I did see him he wasn't exactly a don jaun type role model. He is a great guy but just bad around women, I haven't ever seen him with a gf and him and my mom separated when I was 3. I was absolutely terrified of girls. First time one ever asked me out was when I was in 5th grade at a new school. She was in the "popular" group and one of her friends came over and said she wants to go out, I panicked and said no. I had no idea what to do with a gf, I mean all you had to do then was hold their hand on recess I think, but fuk all that, football was way less stressful.

6th grade my mom got breast cancer and I stayed with my grandma while she was getting treated. I developed something that was similar to ocd. I would repeat things in my head and if I touched something with my right hand I had to touch it with my left and weird **** like that. I tried to keep it all hidden and as far as I know nobody really noticed. Needless to say this screwed me up more socially than I ever was. I wouldn't speak to anyone except a couple close friends. I probably should have been in counseling.

I was huge into sports so they kept me having a few friends. I had to bust my ass extra hard to make the basketball team in 7th grade because I was short as ****. Practiced every day and managed to make it. 8th grade me and my mom moved to pheonix where everybody had that black g-netics (no racist) and everybody was like 2 ft taller than me, basketball was out of the question. We stayed for 6 months and I didn't make one friend. Had a huge crush on mexican looking girl that rode the same bus as me, of course I never talked to her.

Moved back home at the beginning of freshman year. Standing a wicked 4'9 and weighing probably 85-90 lbs sports were pretty much out of the question. Could have done wrestling but I thought it was gheyz. Instead of hanging with my old friends I started hanging with the bad kids and getting in trouble. Ended up dropping out of school which was the dumbest thing I've ever done. Had one girl ask me out when I was 15 but after about 2 weeks I ended it with her. I was way too shy and nervous to even have her around my house. Sweet girl though and still a good friend to this day

Sophomore year I had my 2nd gf. Biggest whore I've ever met in my life, cheated on me twice and ****ed my head up for months. Once I straightened out I lost my v that she really wanted to her friend (brought the lolz). Found out alcohol could make me lose a few inhibitions. Not enough to get me to approach but something about my shyness attracted slutty drunk chicks so I had quite a few of those hookups. Once the party scene wore thin I went right back to living like a recluse. Video games, work, model cars, gym, video games, occasional trip to the bar, video games.

Never once throughout most of my twenties did I think I need to break out of this mode. I was "content" in my comfort zone just coasting along, not realizing I was wasting the most valuable years of my life. Yeah I had anxiety, shyness, socially awkward, I just didn't think about it. Last summer came along and I met a girl and thought everything was peachy, forever puppy dogs and rainbows, no experience with dating just went with it, thought she was a heavenly blessed angel. Well she wasn't and everything went wrong, I won't get into that story. I came to rh crying like one of you whiny *******s wondering what went wrong. After a few months of self loathing and woman hating I came to the realization that the only thing that was wrong was the way I was living my life. That if I didn't grab ahold of it and live the way I wanted I'd be miserable for another 27 years. **** all that, I started reading and bugging the fuk out of the posters in this section who seemed to have some insight. Not only about women but about life. I've shared pm after pm with these guys and learned a lot. I've flipped my life around and am living how I want to instead of making stupid excuses and holding myself back. It took quite a few verbal/text ass kickings from kineticforce though. This is by no means a great success story but I was as bad if not worse than most of you. Now I just don't care what people/girls think. I've had over a dozen women come and go in and out of my life in one way or another since last fall. None of this **** matters once you get out there and start living for yourself and not others approval. These people aren't out in society just for the sole purpose of watching or judging you. They are just out living their own lives dealing with their own issues and insecurities

It blows my mind that you guys can have enough dedication to get in as good of shape as you're in

My advice, listen, read and learn from these guys. Don't "but" this and "my situation is different" that, it isn't. You only get this one life and a year from now you're going to wish you had started today. You sure don't want to be in this situation 5-10 years from now. No matter how many crybaby posts you make on here nothing is going to change unless you make it. Just go out and live carefree and have fun (no hippie)

Also I'm 5'4 so I don't want to hear shiit about your fuking genetics

inb4 kfeds inbox is raped
    I knew youd been there..

Good on you, always did like you. Now I know why.

At this point I've been thru it all it seems. Ive had acute depression, dropped out of college (i dropped out while i had a 4.0 GPA haha), failed many many classes due to not giving a fuk and been depressed, been on anti-depressants etc etc
    Youre such a joke, anyone naive enough to believe that theyve "been thru it all" hasn't been through a thing. You're a joke, your tribulations are a joke and youre feeble attempt to explain your unhappy state is a sorry excuse.

I used to wish people like you dead, you are like poison within small communities infecting others with your negativity but now I dont even give it a second thought. This phrase almost wrote it self.
    ----
    As someone who drops nothing but pure unadulterated [b]TRUTH[/b] this had to be done. Now that you have been hit with a healthy dose of [B]TRUTH[/B] feel free to overdose. Voila!
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

"If its not for love, then why do it at all?"

OfficialMisc Gynecologist aaron416's Avatar
    aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I started Uni this week and since I'm not staying on campus I was a little worried about making friends. I still haven't made any actual friends but I have surprised myself and been able to initiate conversation and keep it going with people pretty well. Even had a couple of pretty girls open conversation with me and been able to keep it going pretty well. I have a girlfriend now so it hasn't gone further than normal chit chat but at least I am getting better at talking with girls if anything goes wrong with the G/F. I am pretty shy so I'm sure a lot of you can do it if I can. I'll accept being at Uni does make it easier since everyone there has a common interest.
    Role Models

Wladmir Klitschko
    CM Punk

Until a few weeks ago I was just like that..

I remember reading a post by Janky few weeks ago and taking a hard look at my life..

I realized that I was true giving myself crap about nothing.
    Sure I'm a 26yr old virgin and have very few friends.. But I realized it not really that bad and do I REALLY want it to be any other way??

I mean I don't even LIKE women.. they piss me off and I really do not have anything in common with them.. I have zero-sex drive so. I dont even masturbate (never have) so I dont actually need em for sex either. Yet I convinced my self that I needed them and proceeded to get depressed and mad over it..

I realized that there was really only one thing in this world i was good at. Always have been.. And that's studying and getting good grades. Yet I let my depression get the better of my and ruined undergraduate career.. I graduated with a measly 3.0 AND took 6months more since I had to redo a bunch of classes I failed. Therein I lost the only thing I ever had to be proud of..

And what did I throw all that away for? Because I was sad that I wasnt comfortable around cumdumpster types?? LMFAO.. fuk that.. Like I said i dont even need them..
    And as for friends.. I do have a few and they might not be the type who go to bars or clubs or do any of that kinda stuff.. But I'll still hang with them given the chance and wont get mad cos im not going out every weekend..

So I think I'm finally past that stage now.. And I have to thank OP (although I htink he had a different intent... ) for making me see I was really complaining about nothing..
    I won't take shots at you bro. if that's what makes you happy, do it. It's no one's life to live but your own.
    I generally dislike a lot of people, and the older I get the more I revert back to my introvert stature and prefer being alone.

There are days I'd much rather just misc, watch lulzy videos, fap, and get some sht done than sit at a bar watching pretentious obnoxious *******s prattling on about irrelevant sht at the top of their lungs like the whole bar needs to hear their riveting tales.

It's cool for me, because I've always been independent and self-focused... so I don't like being the center of attention or crave it at all. If people like me, great, if not they can suck queefs out each others ass holes with Mr. Crosshook for all I care.

But I say this after having experienced both ends of the spectrum; imo you're doing yourself a great disservice by shutting down entirely without having even experienced social interaction.

Ultimately, it's your choice to make - and I don't believe women would anger you so much if you did well with them and knew how to keep good ones in your company.

just my .02 - do what you feel is right.

Originally Posted by Inspiration01 View Post
    I started Uni this week and since I'm not staying on campus I was a little worried about making friends. I still haven't made any actual friends but I have surprised myself and been able to initiate conversation and keep it going with people pretty well. Even had a couple of pretty girls open conversation with me and been able to keep it going pretty well. I have a girlfriend now so it hasn't gone further than normal chit chat but at least I am getting better at talking with girls if anything goes wrong with the G/F. I am pretty shy so I'm sure a lot of you can do it if I can. I'll accept being at Uni does make it easier since everyone there has a common interest.
    awesome! Yea college is cake, you're almost FORCED to interact. It's good.
    Common Sense Crew

haha.. what do you get from attacking me anyway, man?

And yes I've had my test/free-test checked multiple types for bodybuilding purposes.. They are slightly above average for the typical male.
    no i was being srs, from stuff youve written before it seems like you want to change more and smash but youre holding yourself back or something

Ҋ

Originally Posted by Atlas_Army View Post
    I knew youd been there..

Good on you, always did like you. Now I know why.
    <3 you too bro

I won't take shots at you bro. if that's what makes you happy, do it. It's no one's life to live but your own.
    I generally dislike a lot of people, and the older I get the more I revert back to my introvert stature and prefer being alone.

There are days I'd much rather just misc, watch lulzy videos, fap, and get some sht done than sit at a bar watching pretentious obnoxious *******s prattling on about irrelevant sht at the top of their lungs like the whole bar needs to hear their riveting tales.

It's cool for me, because I've always been independent and self-focused... so I don't like being the center of attention or crave it at all. If people like me, great, if not they can suck queefs out each others ass holes with Mr. Crosshook for all I care.

But I say this after having experienced both ends of the spectrum; imo you're doing yourself a great disservice by shutting down entirely without having even experienced social interaction.

Ultimately, it's your choice to make - and I don't believe women would anger you so much if you did well with them and knew how to keep good ones in your company.

just my .02 - do what you feel is right.
    fair enough.. Although I do have *some* social interaction. Never with females but I do have fellow FoB friends.. Thing with FoB's are we stick together..
    And I have seen my friends have GFs and even get married..

I just feel that its not my thing. Even thinking about it makes me uncomfortable. Being around people is just not my thing

Regardless, my #1 priority is getting salvaging what I can out of life right now cos I really do not have any room left to fail.
    I'm just commited to recovering what I can of my post-graduate career and getting a job with the next 9-12months.. if that fails well its back to living with my parents again..

So I really have no room left for feeling sorry for myself haha

no i was being srs, from stuff youve written before it seems like you want to change more and smash but youre holding yourself back or something
    haha sorry for calling u out then brah I thought u were being sarcastic..
    Anyways im being true to myself.. I was just deluding myself trying to be something I was not and hurting myself and my family due to it..

but who knws.. perhaps if things go well and if a few decades down the road ive done everything I want to do and im sitting on $100k+ with nothing to do with it I might get myself a escort to see how it feels like..

anyways im out to lift some weights and then do the only thing im actually good at (HWs erryday son1! )

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in on janky spittin' dat der truf

bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aaron416 View Post
    every foreveralone miscer should watch this.

Semi-aesthetic Diabetic bilaba70's Avatar
    bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would rep, mirin willpower and dermination.

youknowthatfeel.jpg
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☾osmic ☾rew
    ✪Saiyan ☾rew✪

***Support Diabetes Research***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135266991

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Typical.

"OK OK you've convinced me, I'll try once and if it doesn't go perfectly I'm done for!"

wtf lol... you realize it's going to go terribly due to how much pressure you're putting on yourself/the situation, right?

You really think anyone just tries one time and it magically falls into place? It's a process bro. It took me a YEAR to even START seeing results. TWO YEARS to even start getting comfortable in my skin. A LIFETIME of knowledge to piece it all together and figure out how to make it work for me.

LMAO if you think one attempt is going to be the end-all solution.
    Prepare your angus, and gtfo there, and STAY OUT THERE until you get what you want.

Take this life by the throat and rape the fuk out of it for all it's worth.

Or, yanno, sit around bitching on the misc...
    what age did u become changing? And by what age did u change into a more social person?

Originally Posted by dabigMV View Post
    what age did u become changing? And by what age did u change into a more social person?
    What do you do to become a physically stronger person?

Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500)
    ^^ True story.

I say that to be honest, not to be a dick. I know when I was younger and depressed, withdrawn, social anxiety, etc. etc. if someone told me that I'd just go into excuse mode and be like "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.. I cant just ___ because I'm ___ and I cant ____ cause I have no ____"

Believe me, I get it. But you need to realize that sitting around wallowing in your misery is not going to solve anything. I'll spare the psychological issues it creates, but you need to gtf up and take responsibility for your life. Do you really think anyone wants to listen to you whine and cry about how miserable and depressing your life is? No. No one wants to hear that. You saying it automatically makes it true. How hard would it be to say your life was awesome instead? People would actually listen if you had positive, interesting things to say... but instead you want to complain.
    We all have difficulties we face in life, and no one wants to hear yours, or mine, or anyone else's.

It's not about having a lamborghini. It's not about making 10k/day. It's not about being jacked as fuk with an 8pack. It's not about looking like brad pitt circa fight club.

The reason you can't pull and fail with women is because of your negative ass attitude, and unwillingness to change.

The reason you hate your life, have no friends, and sit on the misc hating on people all day is because you refuse to get up and go out side and live life.

I always lol at how many excuses people can have;
    "Oh I have social anxiety its not that easy you ass! I have a medical condition!"
    "Oh I suffer from depression, I get meds prescribed"
    etc etc

You do realize that the entire point of therapy is to get you out interacting and socializing so you eventually realize that life's not half as bad as you're assuming it is???
    Look up cognitive behavioral therapy if you don't believe me... yes, it is simply going out and talking to people. Yes, it is simply reinforcing positive thoughts in your life instead of dwelling on negatives and "I Can't"s.

Stop playing the fuking victim, and take responsibility for your god damn life!

The only thing you're a victim of is your own god damn negativity. Start undoing it! NOW.

Are you living the life you really want to live?

If no, then why not?

I inspired this thread

Around 22. I was 21 when I came back from california, but for a long time I was just miserable things didn't pan out with that girl. I was miserable and TOTALLY alone (knew no one in the city I moved back to, had to live with my mom, worked at a fukin pizza place, etc)
    My closest friend lived a half hour drive away.. and that was the douche that my first love cheated on me with, so I didnt feel especially compelled to go see him, or go back into my old depressed lifestyle.
    Instead, I said "why not create a new one?" And I sat around asking myself how I really wanted to live...what traits would a person living the life I wanted exhibit? What attitudes? I created this don juan baller ass version of myself that I saw in my mind, and every time I was in a situation I asked myself what he would do, then did what I figured the answer would be.

I didn't do it to impress women, I didn't do it to get one specific girl, I didn't do it for anyone but me... so I could live how I wanted, instead of hating life I wanted to actually enjoy it.

It took about a year, but I developed a network of decent new friends and always started having things to do - parties to go to, houses to chill at, bars, events, etc. I forced myself to always be busy doing something.
    If anyone knew of a party I was definitely going.

Took about a year to get into that state and start getting out there. After a couple years I was pretty comfortable in my own skin and realized that actually SPEAKING and cracking jokes and saying what was on my mind went SOOO MUCH BETTER than I anticipated. No one lol'd at me. No one talked sht. No one fought me. No one tried to tear me down.
    Most people lol'd, engaged conversation, gave me stuff to think about, or I could tell they were bored and I just said fuk it then.

It took me about 2 years to start really pulling a lot of attention from girls and being secure enough to say and do whatever I felt like without being afraid of the reaction.

Originally Posted by Jaycee41 View Post
    I inspired this thread
    lol.
    Too many foreveraloner threads talking about "I cant this" "I cant that" and people acting like they're victims of all these medical conditions. I just got sick of it and want people to realize that YOU are responsible for the current state of affairs that is your life. YOU.
    Not your fear, not your anxiety, not whatever clinical DSM-V listed diagnosis you've tossed upon yourself... it's YOU making life this way. YOU.
    Common Sense Crew

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Around 22. I was 21 when I came back from california, but for a long time I was just miserable things didn't pan out with that girl. I was miserable and TOTALLY alone (knew no one in the city I moved back to, had to live with my mom, worked at a fukin pizza place, etc)
    My closest friend lived a half hour drive away.. and that was the douche that my first love cheated on me with, so I didnt feel especially compelled to go see him, or go back into my old depressed lifestyle.
    Instead, I said "why not create a new one?" And I sat around asking myself how I really wanted to live...what traits would a person living the life I wanted exhibit? What attitudes? I created this don juan baller ass version of myself that I saw in my mind, and every time I was in a situation I asked myself what he would do, then did what I figured the answer would be.

I didn't do it to impress women, I didn't do it to get one specific girl, I didn't do it for anyone but me... so I could live how I wanted, instead of hating life I wanted to actually enjoy it.

It took about a year, but I developed a network of decent new friends and always started having things to do - parties to go to, houses to chill at, bars, events, etc. I forced myself to always be busy doing something.
    If anyone knew of a party I was definitely going.

Took about a year to get into that state and start getting out there. After a couple years I was pretty comfortable in my own skin and realized that actually SPEAKING and cracking jokes and saying what was on my mind went SOOO MUCH BETTER than I anticipated. No one lol'd at me. No one talked sht. No one fought me. No one tried to tear me down.
    Most people lol'd, engaged conversation, gave me stuff to think about, or I could tell they were bored and I just said fuk it then.

It took me about 2 years to start really pulling a lot of attention from girls and being secure enough to say and do whatever I felt like without being afraid of the reaction.

wow so u were already in ur early 20s before u changed thats pretty inspirational. I really cant complain or say im fuked since im only 19 just going to build a circle of friends and disregard females in the meantime.

ButterBoi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButterBoi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButterBoi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButterBoi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButterBoi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButterBoi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButterBoi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButterBoi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButterBoi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButterBoi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButterBoi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks Janky. Good posts in this thread, answered a lot of questions I was going to ask about your past and circumstances.

I'm 23, I finished university without making a single friend except for my ex girlfriend which ended up fuking me over. I guess I shouldn't hate on myself for being a late bloomer. Been quiet and shy since childhood. I need to change now. No more looking back and regretting things. It's time to take responsibility for my life and aspire to be who I want to be. I need to leave all my insecurities and fears behind. I need to go out and socialize and become the man I've always wanted to be.

I've stumbled upon PUA stuff when I was 16, yet I never applied any of it through out high school and university. I did manage to get one GF but she approached me first... That's pretty much why I get so frustrated with myself. I'm holding on to the past, the many opportunities to change myself, but I never did.

It's time now! If Janky and DERJEVPOO can do it in their mid-late 20s then I can!

Thank you RH.
    "...who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didnt read janky's reply cause I (no hate brahhhh <3 janky) feel that its almost like putting a limitation on yourself... age or time frame does not matter. It's your heart + mind, I know it sounds kinda ghey and all but its true. IF you truly want to be a certain way and truly want it - it will happen the time frame WONT matter - cause as you see the slow change in yourself you want to do it more and more and more.. its almost a rush cause you know you're doing it right

and its WORKING!!!!

if you want to "begin change" start now
    if you want to be "more social" start now

its not like janky woke up and said ok well Im 22/25/85 let me be more social.... there was a process and Im sure there was some hurt and some good wins too....

I was thinking about this today while at the gym - not sure why... the most interesting thing about winning - the more you win and the less you lose the more the winning cycle happens and losing rarely occurs. Its almost as if its a mistake that losing happens you're so used to winning...

so go out there and succeed...

All I know is success