Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    kentbeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) kentbeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) kentbeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) kentbeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) kentbeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) kentbeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) kentbeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) kentbeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) kentbeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) kentbeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) kentbeef is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Me: if you were a triangle you would be acute one
    Me: please respond
    Her: bahahahahahaha
    Me: coming over now
    Her: to suck my cock?
    Me: lets bangout this weekend?
    Me: oops silly auto correct i meant hangout
    Her: you dont need to lie, thats no auto correct
    Me: Oh heavenly bless beauty, who's beauty is so divine, I would drag my bellend through 10,000 miles of broken glass and HIV needles just to smell your fart through a used sock
    Her: youve been watching too much jenna marbles on youtube
    Me: baby, are you a 90 degrees angle? cause u looking right
    Her: apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
    Me: i see you mirin my aesthetics
    Her: oh youuuu
    Her: youve been a naughty boy now go to my room!
    Me: no thanks
    Me: *SoClose*
    Her: but so far awayyyyyy
    Her: one step at a time
    Me: isthisreallife?
    Her: baby its real.
    Me: shut up

*SoClose*

KlaMidEuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KlaMidEuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KlaMidEuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KlaMidEuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KlaMidEuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KlaMidEuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KlaMidEuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KlaMidEuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KlaMidEuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KlaMidEuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KlaMidEuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kentbeef View Post
    Me: if you were a triangle you would be acute one
    Her: bahahahahahaha
    Me: coming over now
    Her: to suck my cock?
    Me: lets bangout this weekend?
    Me: oops silly auto correct i meant hangout
    Her: you dont need to lie, thats no auto correct
    Me: Oh heavenly bless beauty, who's beauty is so divine, I would drag my bellend through 10,000 miles of broken glass and HIV needles just to smell your fart through a used sock
    Her: youve been watching too much jenna marbles on youtube
    Me: baby, are you a 90 degrees angle? cause u looking right
    Her: apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
    Me: i see you mirin my aesthetics
    Her: oh youuuu
    Her: youve been a naughty boy now go to my room!
    Me: no thanks
    Me: *SoClose*
    Her: but so far awayyyyyy
    Her: one step at a time
    Me: isthisreallife?
    Her: baby its real.
    Me: shut up

*SoClose*

lolwut?

i think you got the "me" and "her" the wrong way around
    All posts associated with this account are purely for entertainment and comedic purposes. Under no circumstances should this account be taken seriously.

*Rate every thread 1☆ crew*

*Genova's Witness crew*

uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RationalRaider View Post

She says they're worthless
    send her a pic-up line not regarding triangles, archaeology maybe

uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    girl:what do you mean im an acute triangle
    me: if you were a triangle youd be acute one

acute

acute

a cute

im behind you

jk about the behind you part, but i wanted to

DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao @ constant please respond

7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    used my friends phone to text this to some girl who has a boyfriend. apparently she cheated on him last week tho. oh and i was drunk at the time.

i also don't have his phone so i don't remember it exactly, but it went something like this:

me: if you were a triangle you'd be acute one?

her: what?

me: let's bangout this weekend

her: hangout?

me: oops stupid autocorrect, i meant hangout but who says we can't do both?

her: stop it

me: i just saw indiana jones and thought, you should be an archaeologist

her: what?

me: cause i have a large bone that you need to inspect

me: please respond

her: seriously stop it

me: but i've had a crush on you for years

her: stop it (yeah it's basically stop it from what i remember the whole time)

me: but you're a heavenly blessed beauty who's beauty is divine and everlasting

her: stop

me: but you made a pledge saying something like "i will inspect every bone i come across"

her: wtf, stop it, i'm done

me: are you aware there are people in this world with a medical condition that makes them this way

GeniusBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeniusBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeniusBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeniusBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeniusBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeniusBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeniusBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeniusBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeniusBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeniusBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeniusBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    girl from school

Pics of chick...shes into me definatly due to the quote, thanks misc

Last edited by KamatMebrah; 10-16-2011 at 03:18 PM.

xvsteve is just really nice. (+1000) xvsteve is just really nice. (+1000) xvsteve is just really nice. (+1000) xvsteve is just really nice. (+1000) xvsteve is just really nice. (+1000) xvsteve is just really nice. (+1000) xvsteve is just really nice. (+1000) xvsteve is just really nice. (+1000) xvsteve is just really nice. (+1000) xvsteve is just really nice. (+1000) xvsteve is just really nice. (+1000)
    quite possible the dumbest girl ever. she's hot as fawk though so I put up with her ****..

**I Rep Back**

Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KamatMebrah View Post
    girl from school

Pics of chick

Bro, she looks 12.
    ♛♕♛Fungsthetics Crew♛♕♛

*LEAN BULKERS CREW*

*tea drinker crew*
    *tans easily crew*
    *no bodyhair crew*
    *MMA crew*
    *put sriracha on everything crew*

1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn I wish I could screen cap tex messages.
    * MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN Crew*
    *Check a sloots FICO scores to determine if she's worth it Crew*
    *Hotmail Crew*
    *Costco Crew*
    * Your thoughts Crew*
    Oh where oh where has my little Jake gone? Oh where oh where can he be?

SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xvsteve View Post
    quite possible the dumbest girl ever. she's hot as fawk though so I put up with her ****..

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/120to9d.png[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/4f9xl.png[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/16iwcyh.png[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/107q23t.png[IMG]
    perfect last response by her. I would've lost it if she kept up with the stupidity
    I don't always rep back, but when I do, I always rep back. ;)

Registered User ira_est_a_donum's Avatar
    ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xvsteve View Post

dumb as all hell... but XSTEVE is WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

AestheticNinja is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticNinja is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticNinja is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticNinja is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticNinja is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticNinja is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticNinja is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticNinja is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticNinja is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticNinja is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticNinja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KouRon View Post
    haha yeh but she works so much and doesn't drive + she told me her roomates are psycho. So i doubt i ever will meet up with her lol.

Man POFing in Melbourne sucks so much!
    this brah

so many whales!!

used the archaeology line on a few with some goods lols
    will screen cap and start a thread for us australian brahs when i get my posts up

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AestheticNinja View Post
    this brah

so many whales!!

used the archaeology line on a few with some goods lols
    will screen cap and start a thread for us australian brahs when i get my posts up
    Post it in the POF thread bro.
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Love this thread! Just tried it on a bish I met in Magaluf this year (but didn't ****).

Me: If you were a triangle...
    Her: Oh I love a good dose of the English charm : ) Diaduit by the way (it means hello in irish) x
    Me: Diaduit to you too babe. We shoulda banged in Maga x
    Her: No bneating around the bush with you anyway, i like your bluntness lol. Belfast isn't that far away you know.. ; ) x
    Me: Coming over now.. x
    Me: Lettuce be cereal, if I were in Ireland I'd be round yours right now..
    Her: Lettuce be cereal?! where in gods name did you pick up a phrase like that?
    Me: Lettuce be cereal, it makes more sense than diaduit.
    Her: That's my native language you're talking about! My body misses your touch anyway petal x

Currently working on getting pics

stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Unfortunately I didn't think about using any of these misc lines. Met this chick last night, spit game at bar.. knew she wanted to bone. Been having problems with girl ive been seeing, so figure i would have my fun with this new kunt. So I go back to her and her friends place.. they put on some dumb fukn music and start dancin, wasting my goddamn time. almost an hour passed they then wanna go taco bell.. so i called the girl im seeing and go to her place.

Then the girl from bar texts me this not even five minutes after i leave....

hoes gonna hoe

ebuuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebuuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebuuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebuuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebuuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebuuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebuuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebuuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebuuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebuuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebuuu will become famous soon enough. (+50)

caught me off guard. what do?

DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bangout saturday?
    *Georgia Crew*
    #Always pick 7 crew#
    Horse Head Crew

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stfaulk89 View Post
    Unfortunately I didn't think about using any of these misc lines. Met this chick last night, spit game at bar.. knew she wanted to bone. Been having problems with girl ive been seeing, so figure i would have my fun with this new kunt. So I go back to her and her friends place.. they put on some dumb fukn music and start dancin, wasting my goddamn time. almost an hour passed they then wanna go taco bell.. so i called the girl im seeing and go to her place.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WhtU0.jpg[IMG]
    hoes gonna hoe
    Go bang her bro!!! wtf you waiting for!

She wants da cawk!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stfaulk89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KouRon View Post
    Go bang her bro!!! wtf you waiting for!

She wants da cawk!
    Almost an hour away from there so i only go on weekends. Midterms this week so itll have to wait until the weekend. I'm not stressin, I kno she want it bad lol

khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

hoes gonna hoe
    mirin aesthetics
    6k+

Almost an hour away from there so i only go on weekends. Midterms this week so itll have to wait until the weekend. I'm not stressin, I kno she want it bad lol
    Lmao bro...fair enough. Keep her waiting....she will want it more lol .

Lol'd @ ride you like a race horse.
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    M4L Krew Representing!~

IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Another strong thread on txting bishes.

Bish responds with "lol and why is that mr.?" WTF!
    Why am I a thread killer, srs

fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^sh!t just got real?!

also so much win itt, feelsgoodman

Jon85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jon85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jon85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jon85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jon85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jon85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jon85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jon85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jon85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jon85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jon85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Her: Hi
    Me: Hi
    Her: Would u like to chat with me
    Me: Sure, whats up
    Her: Fine
    Her: wat abt u
    Me: Good
    Her: Wer r u frm
    Me: az, you?
    Her: Frm India
    Her: U know hondi?
    Me: Cool, I've had a crush on you for years
    Her: Ok let's check chat in hindi
    Me: wat
    Her: Don't know hindi?
    Me: Not aware, are you aware?
    Her: YA suer
    Her: I'm going to school
    Her: Bye
    Me: Please respond
    Her: Sorry I can't
    Me: foreveralone.jpg
    Her: Ill chat in the eve
    Me: Negged
    Me: If you were a triangle, you'd be acute one
    Her: Ok
    Her: Thanks for your advise

^^wtf did i just read....
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    M4L Krew Representing!~

Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    epic thread is epic

Registered User ira_est_a_donum's Avatar
    ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

hoes gonna hoe
    hoes gonna hoe for sure

and you're so sexy - bishes be mirin!!!!... make sure to update us with YBD style thread!!!!

Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tried it. Fawking worked haha MOAR