Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10)

LA Fitness guest Privileges

Hey guys, is there like a plan to add on for free guest privileges? I was checking the site and it had nothing...but im sure they have something on free guest privileges...

HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500)
    if youre a member they will give you passes so you can bring some friends if thats what you're talking about
    **Below The Heavens**

I'm 12 and what is this? _oscars's Avatar
    _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    theres guest privileges but its not free lul.
    just go late at night and help them rerack weights after the gym closes, then ask if they can let you bring a friend later.
    Lift. Lats. Lulz <3

Congratulations if you're still with me (and aren't asking questions like, "How does I got 6 pack muskle fiber LoL?") - Mr. Goodcat

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

*If you act like a ******* towards me first though I will probably not just sit there and smile though

Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HooKdOnFoNiX View Post
    if youre a member they will give you passes so you can bring some friends if thats what you're talking about
    Nope not those passes lol. Like a legit add on plan to your account so you can bring a friend

I'm 12 and what is this? _oscars's Avatar
    _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Erickishere View Post
    Nope not those passes lol. Like a legit add on plan to your account so you can bring a friend
    oh yeah i knew these twins who bought one membership and both went on it.
    lmao just ask the managers about it cuzz
    Lift. Lats. Lulz <3

Congratulations if you're still with me (and aren't asking questions like, "How does I got 6 pack muskle fiber LoL?") - Mr. Goodcat

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

*If you act like a ******* towards me first though I will probably not just sit there and smile though

Originally Posted by _oscars View Post
    oh yeah i knew these twins who bought one membership and both went on it.
    lmao just ask the managers about it cuzz
    lmao alright thanks man