GoyGoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Questions on Oxy Elite Pro

Hi there,

I started Oxy Elite Pro and stopped after 2 week since I had some problems... so here is some question I have :

1 : I was really dehydrated. Since I am 6'4 270lbs (and trying to lose weight), around how much water should I take daily with that stuff ? (ps : I take no other caffeine product).

2 : Even on 1 pill/day, a lot of time I felt like throwing up (was not dramatic at all, just a little feeling). Wondering if it was because I did not drink enough water .

3: It says on the Warning to take 3 pills/day, 2 in the morning and 1 after like 6 hours. I would prefer doing 1 in morning, 1 4hour later, 1 5hour later. Do you think it's safe ? Its because I work at home and I wanna do like (1pill)3hours of work / (1pill)1h15training / (1pill)3h of work . Those pills really give me some focus that I really like.

Thanks in advance

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GoyGoy View Post
    Hi there,

I started Oxy Elite Pro and stopped after 2 week since I had some problems... so here is some question I have :

1 : I was really dehydrated. Since I am 6'4 270lbs (and trying to lose weight), around how much water should I take daily with that stuff ? (ps : I take no other caffeine product).

2 : Even on 1 pill/day, a lot of time I felt like throwing up (was not dramatic at all, just a little feeling). Wondering if it was because I did not drink enough water .

3: It says on the Warning to take 3 pills/day, 2 in the morning and 1 after like 6 hours. I would prefer doing 1 in morning, 1 4hour later, 1 5hour later. Do you think it's safe ? Its because I work at home and I wanna do like (1pill)3hours of work / (1pill)1h15training / (1pill)3h of work . Those pills really give me some focus that I really like.

Thanks in advance
    Would help if you were using the dose correctly. "Due to extreme potency, begin by taking 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 capsule six to eight hours later to assess tolerance"
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1: It says on the label to drink water, and lots of it. Just like Creatine or any other physical activity...

2: I never noticed (after almost two cycles of OEP) feeling sick on a regular basis. I have noticed it if I took pills in the morning and then did not eat soon enough. Adding food to my stomach shortly after OEP, as the label says, fixed the problem for me.

3: If you read up on the items contained in OEP, it says that you do not want to add too much to your body at one time. Therefore, that is why there is the six hour window. Now if you don't take the two and spread it out three ways, does it change anything? I do not want to give you the wrong answer as I am not a rep or a doctor; therefore, I don’t know.

Just like any supplement, if it does not make you feel good... I would not continue use.
    TheDesire

GoyGoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KingOfChaos View Post
    Would help if you were using the dose correctly. "Due to extreme potency, begin by taking 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 capsule six to eight hours later to assess tolerance"
    I did this step btw (1 pill for first 4 day, then 1/1 for a couple of days, then 2/1).

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Make sure your drinking at least a gallon of water a day!

VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Sorry but I have a question too...

It says to take half hour before breakfast but how long before gym? Does it matter? I take OEP and then have breakfast half hour later. I go to the gym after breakfast before work...good or no good? I also am getting very dehydrated but I drink lots of water anyways. Do you get shaky at all?

VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Sorry but I have a question too...

It says to take half hour before breakfast but how long before gym? Does it matter? I take OEP and then have breakfast half hour later. I go to the gym after breakfast before work...good or no good? I also am getting very dehydrated but I drink lots of water anyways. Do you get shaky at all?

aalester85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aalester85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aalester85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aalester85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're getting dehydrated and shaky with the minimal dose, maybe stims just don't agree with you (it's a strong product)...maybe back up and try something with a lower stim dose (Recreate works pretty well, by the same company)

Brendansmetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brendansmetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brendansmetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brendansmetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brendansmetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brendansmetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brendansmetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brendansmetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brendansmetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brendansmetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brendansmetal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VaiFly View Post
    That should be fine. The OEP should still be in your system along with food in your stomach to help fuel your workout.

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chances are you have a sensitivity to stims. I would look at something with less stims and see if you still have the same issues.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete