Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Breast Milk = Greatest supplement ever

I've taken it upon myself to reinstate Breast Milk as the greatest supplement ever. Lately breast milk often gets a bad wrap among bodybuilders for several reasons... none of which I fully understand. Some claim they get fat, others claim it is too expensive (???) and still others complain of gastro-intestinal disorders. But in my eyes anyone who is not lactose intolerant is selling his gains short if he is not supplementing with breast milk and a lot of it. I always drank breast milk, I like it, but I never fully realized its potential as a supplement until I started using it as the cornerstone of my diet and started growing beyond measure. I made the greatest gains of my life on breast milk, an unrivaled 35 pounds in ten months. If you were to ask me now what I thought was the supplement that gives you the best value, I'd say breast milk. Going back in time, you'll find that our heroes of yore such as Arnold Scwarzenegger and Tom Platz accredited much of their gains to breast milk. Clancy Ross even went as far as saying it was the best thing ever to get big. Many of us long for a return to healthy, natural bodybuilding, so why not start by consuming the same things they did?

After clinical studies into the effects of adult consumption of breast milk the results are clear. The highly regarded human growth hormone is found in its greatest supply, here in the lactating of an adult woman. Now I know to some of you this is common knowledge and not really on your lists of topics for 2001. However, there is a majority of men who seek to build a better body, but have never considered this alternative route.

Throughout my career I have interview countless professionals who have supplemented their diet at one time or another with breast milk. Though not many have ever had the opportunity to consistently reap the benefits of breast milk, some have devised diet plans that afford them that ability. Lee Priest comes to mind when asked what body builder has used breast milk as a regular supplement. The problem arises however as many other body builders find themselves at a disadvantage when trying to attain the same level of supplementation as some one like Lee Priest. I dont really think its fair, says a fellow trainer. The amount of human growth hormone that some of these body builders are receiving makes their advantage completely unbalanced.

While it is true that finding a woman to openly offer her lactating is difficult, its not nearly as impossible as many would have you believe. Aaron Baker, long time lifter and long time supporter of breast milk, has taken every opportunity of his girlfriends five pregnancies to absorb as much human growth hormone as possible. Vince Taylor goes the alternative route and has been able to find women who are accept monies for what he needs. Ed Corney, though past his prime, still finds himself in the weight game. His daughter has been more than generous during her pregnancies to accommodate Ed with his nutritional needs. The simple fact is that breast milk is not that hard to come by.

Ask any nutrition expert, the best diet for bulking up is 50 percent carbs, 35 percent protein and 15 percent fats. Match that up with the content of breast milk and you'll find that breast milk is the perfect nutrition. Per liter you get 440 calories, just below what most MRP's supply, giving you 48 grams of carbs, 32 grams of protein and 15 percent fats. Need more proof? What are most kids raised on in the early years of their life? Breast Milk. Lee Priest comments, You start out at a meager 8 pounds, and soon you grow out to a healthy toddler. If only you could keep growing like that, huh? Of course everyone would like to continue that kind of growth. Then why turn your back on the thing that did it? Have you seen the size of the lactating breast? Those things are huge. Lee explains. Pregnant women aren't entirely unlike body builders, they used to be an example of health. For a growing athlete, taking in as many calories as possible is essential, but you have to watch what you eat to. My breast milk intake supplies 1300 to 2600 calories a day, from one of the cleanest and purest sources left in a world of pre-packaging, diseases and genetically engineered food. That's anywhere from 60 to 90 percent of my calorie intake depending on the phase I'm in.

No bodybuilder is without protein, and there is choice enough. But unlike with other supps the choice needn't be difficult. Mix it up, get as many proteins as you can depending on the situation. Breast milk and eggs should form the base, but meat, vegetable and whey powder have their merits too. Protein shouldn't be thought of as supplementation. Protein-dense foods should be your core nutrition. When you think of food, when you get hungry, you should think of protein. That's the trademark of a true bodybuilder.
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cliffs?

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for pics
    BS and Virus free

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have one girlfriend for this purpose, and another that I feed vitamins/liver support/etc so I have my health needs covered.
    For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.1 Nephi 20:10

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I doubt id ever take that stuff... Maybe if I got my gf or wife prego in the future?

So op, where do u get that stuff? And does it cost a fortune?
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree with OP, breast milk is pretty badass.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's official boobs rock
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    I saw an episode of Cribs years ago and this NFL player kept breast milk in his freezer
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003

mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Short of randomly asking a preggo woman on the street for a swig, where else can you aquire an alternative BMilk source?

Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    brb groce
    brb HIV can be transmitted through breast milk

ninjanewton will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjanewton will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjanewton will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjanewton will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjanewton will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjanewton will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjanewton will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjanewton will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjanewton will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjanewton will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjanewton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Soo what's the macros per ounce or how do u measure how much to drink..?
    "When I can't do it anymore.. I do it 10 more times"

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lulz.

Steroid cycle = $150

knocking up your GF 7 times = $1.2m over 25 years

Trolling your local Le Leche League with a bucket, a breast pump, and a smile = free
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    I have one girlfriend for this purpose, and another that I feed vitamins/liver support/etc so I have my health needs covered.
    www.babynames.com
    God bless/science be with our military

TD444EVER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so women have all these crazy hormonal things going on when they are pregnant...estrogen and progesterone stimulate the milk production process right? so wouldnt there being higher amounts of estrogen in breast milk?

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mikz86ta View Post
    Short of randomly asking a preggo woman on the street for a swig, where else can you aquire an alternative BMilk source?
    Here http://www.onlythebreast.com/

I get mine for free from the wife though lol. I'm feeling soo anabolic right now. Seriously though breast milk+ Oreos= Win.

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mikz86ta View Post
    where else can you aquire an alternative BMilk source?

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    donotwant/10

i'll stay catabolic, thanks.
    PROCCOR

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TD444EVER View Post
    so women have all these crazy hormonal things going on when they are pregnant...estrogen and progesterone stimulate the milk production process right? so wouldnt there being higher amounts of estrogen in breast milk?
    Wow

GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol
    Body Nutrition - The Best Protein in the World!
    Magic Pudding & Trutein Now available on the bb.com store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/body-nutrition.html

"The supplement business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

Registered User FritzIndustries's Avatar
    FritzIndustries is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritzIndustries is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritzIndustries is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritzIndustries is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritzIndustries is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritzIndustries is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritzIndustries is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritzIndustries is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritzIndustries is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritzIndustries is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritzIndustries is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TD444EVER View Post

lmao....

TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000)
    Time to ween yourself off the teet mainge!

On another note, careful with whom you get the milk from. If you get it from an older woman and it comes out looking like tapioca with little lumps in it, she could have breast cancer.....

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im in...

After verifying my source of course.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I work in a neonatal ICU and deal with breast milk all day long.. GROSS. Stuff is clumpy, thick, yellow.. NASTY.
    ….

UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Something seems extra creepy about drinking your daughter's breast milk as mentioned in the article...

ponchsox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ponchsox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ponchsox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ponchsox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ponchsox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ponchsox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ponchsox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ponchsox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ponchsox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ponchsox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ponchsox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can give your wife a protein shake in exchange for some titty milk.

rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Apparently breast milk has an effect on libido as well cuz I'm hard reading this ****....lol, jk. Best thread I read in a while. Thanx OP

wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How about the probiotic L.Reuteri which is found in breast milk?

Lactobacillus Reuteri Good for Health, Swedish Study Finds

There is a great deal of interest in the impact of lactic acid bacteria on our health. Now a new study from the Faculty of Health and Society, Malm University, in Sweden, shows that the occurrence of Lactobacillus reuteri in the body promotes health.

Humans have used lactic acid bacteria for thousands of years to conserve and enhance the nutritional value of sensitive foods. Today various strains of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria are added to many foods.

Research has shown that several different strains of Lactobacillus reuteri have a positive effect on health, including various types of gastrointestinal disorders and oral health. It is also believed that lactobacilli play a role in the development of allergies.

In the 1960s, when the bacterium was discovered, L. reuteri occurred naturally in the bodies of 30-40 percent of the population. Today it is found in 10-20 percent.

"We relate this drop to changes in lifestyle. We don't eat fermented foods, such as sauerkraut, to the same extent as before and use preservatives, which kill bacteria in the food and in the body," says Gabriela Sinkiewicz, a researcher at the Faculty of Health and Society, Malm University, who will soon be submitting her dissertation on L. reuteri.

Gabriela Sinkiewicz is one of the first researchers to determine that the bacterium occurs naturally in breast milk in some women from geographically diverse countries. She has compared the occurrence of L. reuteri in the breast milk of women in seven countries on different continents.

"On average one of seven women had the bacterium in their breast milk. In Japan and Korea, however, women had higher concentrations of lactobacilli," says Sinkiewicz, who says that the prevalence of L. reuteri in breast milk is important, as it helps the infant's intestinal system to mature and its immune defense to develop. She also maintains that it affects the risk of developing allergies.

Gabriela Sinkiewicz has also studied how L. reuteri affects oral health and has established that the occurrence of both plaque and bleeding from the gums declined after only two weeks of using chewing gum containing certain strains of L. reuteri.

"Studies show that L. reuteri is highly effective. We have multiple studies underway that directly address oral health and allergies."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1102131302.htm
    The eye sees a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination awake.

cpa0430 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have several hundred ounces of breast milk, if anyone is interested.
    Healthy diet, and no medications except vitamins.
    Willing to sell cheap, some or all!

Serious inquiries only! cassandra.aldridge@hotmail.com
    Pick-up, delivery (depending on location) and shipping available.

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ In before blinky99

stperkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) stperkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) stperkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) stperkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) stperkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) stperkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) stperkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) stperkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) stperkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) stperkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) stperkins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you drink it straight from the source I bet it'll work as a nice test booster too
    R.I.P. Bill Perkins March 20, 1940 - May 8, 2012. Forever loved.

"It's the internet, toughen the f*ck up! Go mix up some cement, eat it, harden the f*ck up." -Babylover