jsarris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is CLA, L-Carnitine, and Green Tea a waste of money?

Hey guys I just wanted to know if CLA, L-Carnitine, and Green tea capsules, and even yohimbine, if they are a waste of money to buy

Up to now I have a protein, Bcaas, fish oil, multivitamin, and a pre-workout.

I just have a little extra fat I wanted to burn off and I was just curious if those 3 are even worth it? Thanks I appreciate it.

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes for cla, l-carnitine, and green tea. (Yes meaning that they are a waste of money)

what you are taking right now for a cut is great. Good stack in my opinion

Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Carnitine and CLA work wonders for me, but my metabolism is very quick as it is. It takes months to really see the effects for most people.

Man Handles of Peace Bechsgaard's Avatar
    Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xavengedx23 View Post
    Yes for cla, l-carnitine, and green tea. (Yes meaning that they are a waste of money)

what you are taking right now for a cut is great. Good stack in my opinion
    Actually they are all proven products that even have other great effects to offer besides weight loss

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bechsgaard View Post
    Actually they are all proven products that even have other great effects to offer besides weight loss
    L-Carnitine is an amino acid, so it's not useless, but supplementing with it won't give you any noticeable results since its present in a LOT of other foods. If anything, CLA has a lot more unfavorable side effects rather then good ones, and in my opinion, his stack is perfectly fine for a cut. There is no need to start adding in green tea extract. Extremely obese people would be the ones that would benefit from CLA btw.

I have tried the green tea, cla, and carnitine before, but I believe my results mostly came from my exercise and dieting. I know the stack I listed is essential (protein, bcaa and etc.) But I was asking are cla or green tea, or carnitine really worth buying again since I have read so many people praise those products or is it not even worth it?

Originally Posted by jsarris View Post
    I have tried the green tea, cla, and carnitine before, but I believe my results mostly came from my exercise and dieting. I know the stack I listed is essential (protein, bcaa and etc.) But I was asking are cla or green tea, or carnitine really worth buying again since I have read so many people praise those products or is it not even worth it?
    Please don't feed into the hype and keep doing what you are doing. You have a great stack. Add that with a solid diet with a caloric deficit, you'll reach your goals. I promise.

Please don't feed into the hype and keep doing what you are doing. You have a great stack. Add that with a solid diet with a caloric deficit, you'll reach your goals. I promise.
    Yeaa Thank you you guys, I really truly appreciate all the feedback and help!

Originally Posted by jsarris View Post
    Yeaa Thank you you guys, I really truly appreciate all the feedback and help!
    Come back anytime with questions! Good luck brotha

sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It all has to do with your diet. The reason it works for some and doesn't work for others is because of different diets. If you aren't getting the nutrients that the CLA and L-Carnitine offer then yes you'll see results from taking them. But if you already do get plenty of it in your day to day diet then taking these supplements won't do much for you. But what you've got so far is a good stack.
    Bench: 305
    Squat: 365
    Deadlift: 405
    Power Clean: 215

Man Handles of Peace Bechsgaard's Avatar
    Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    L-Carnitine is an amino acid, so it's not useless, but supplementing with it won't give you any noticeable results since its present in a LOT of other foods. If anything, CLA has a lot more unfavorable side effects rather then good ones, and in my opinion, his stack is perfectly fine for a cut. There is no need to start adding in green tea extract. Extremely obese people would be the ones that would benefit from CLA btw.
    Nevertheless l carnitine has effects that all of the members here have clearly noticed, doesn't even sound like you have tried any. Cla has contributed lots to my weight loss and I'm not obese, and it's also a good fat and has been used to assist against rectal cancer. Green tea extract is the most effective of all of these and I know a member here where it helped him get Fromm 10^ to 8% bf. It's also got great antioxidant properties. Don't knock it till you try it bro