DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000)

Kilosports Oxanavar Propionate

Anyone have experience with this product? I can't find as much info on Oxanavar as I would like to. Side effects, effectiveness, how long to cycle it for? And what PCT to take?

Thanks brahs

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DongCorleone View Post
    Anyone have experience with this product? I can't find as much info on Oxanavar as I would like to. Side effects, effectiveness, how long to cycle it for? And what PCT to take?

Thanks brahs
    IMO stay away from that crap. Its one of those stupid companies that call their supplement a similar name to a steroid... sounds like sugar in pills.
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by getbig_ttt View Post
    IMO stay away from that crap. Its one of those stupid companies that call their supplement a similar name to a steroid... sounds like sugar in pills.
    From what I read, they make pretty good products (or at least use to). They had a product on the market called Trenadrol that supposedly was legit before they were forced to discontinue it.

U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000)

Thanks brahs
    Wait until you are couple years older, or at least until you have reached your max potential.

You do not have any idea what you are talking about.
    It's really not sugar in a pills, matter of fact it pretty damn potent. However, I would not recommend taking it since based on the ingredient profile, ATD is the first ingredient, followed by Epi, then androstenedione. ATD is a horrible addition, considering epi does not aromatize, and since it is the first ingredient, it could be dosed really high. Say good buy to your libido and hello to sore joints. Also, good luck with estrogen rebound.

As for kilosports, you obviously have not used any of their hormonal products before the FDA went ape ****. They actually produce quality products that are not bunk unlike some companies.

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by U.S.M.C. TANKER View Post
    You do not have any idea what you are talking about.
    It's really not sugar in a pills, matter of fact it pretty damn potent. However, I would not recommend taking it since based on the ingredient profile, ATD is the first ingredient, followed by Epi, then androstenedione. ATD is a horrible addition, considering epi does not aromatize, and since it is the first ingredient, it could be dosed really high. Say good buy to your libido and hello to sore joints. Also, good luck with estrogen rebound.

As for kilosports, you obviously have not used any of their hormonal products before the FDA went ape ****. They actually produce quality products that are not bunk unlike some companies.
    You are right, im actually full of crap on this one. I assumed that their new version was approved by the FDA, which is not. (That's why its says export only) I got mixed up with a other brand that sells something that sounds like it.

Anw, OP are you from the US? If so it could be hard getting your hands on that stuff. Either way at the age of 18 you should def stay away from that potent steroid mixture. You are pretty much mixing 3 substances together, which could very likely lead to very bad news for you. I would def hold up at least 3-4 years before messing around with hormones.

You are right, im actually full of crap on this one. I assumed that their new version was approved by the FDA, which is not. (That's why its says export only) I got mixed up with a other brand that sells something that sounds like it.

Anw, OP are you from the US? If so it could be hard getting your hands on that stuff. Either way at the age of 18 you should def stay away from that potent steroid mixture. You are pretty much mixing 3 substances together, which could very likely lead to very bad news for you. I would def hold up at least 3-4 years before messing around with hormones.
    Yeah I'm from the US. I can still get Oxanavar and even their old version of Trenadrol on ebay. It's amazing how many people stock up on this stuff for resale because they know it will get banned sooner or later.

Yeah I'm from the US. I can still get Oxanavar and even their old version of Trenadrol on ebay. It's amazing how many people stock up on this stuff for resale because they know it will get banned sooner or later.
    Well if you do get some and you don't want to use it right away, I heard freezing it is a good idea. That's what a lot of people did with M1T (if you remember that stuff)

***EDIT***

OP I should probably not be talking about ph/ds in here, u might want to find a other forum for that...
    Last edited by getbig_ttt; 09-28-2011 at 05:21 PM.