Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How I lost my virginity,a true story.

As a teenager, I was living in a neighborhood in Sherman, Texas, right on the edge of town and surrounded by farms on all sides.. My family had made friends with many of the local farmers and I made extra money in the summertime cleaning stalls, hay lofts, etc... Anyway, one farming family was going on vacation for the week and asked my parents if would drop by a couple of times a day and water their plants and put food out for their full sized female collie, Duchess. Duchess and I had gotten close enough to be familiar with each other and had played Frisbee and stuff many times before so I was more than happy to comply. After the Smiths's left on vacation, I dropped by that afternoon to perform my chores and check on Duchess. There was a note on the back door from Mrs. Smith warning me that Duchess was coming into heat and might act a little strange and that it was normal and nothing to worry about. I quickly watered all the plants and filled the water and food bowls and went back outside to find Duchess. The Smiths had almost 1000 acres and the place was REAL secluded as the nearest neighbor was about 2 miles away. At 15, my hormones were raging and I had discovered that I was a bit of an exhibitionist and absolutely loved being naked outdoors. I soon became drunk with excitement in anticipation of being outside and naked.. After looking around to make certain no one was around to see me, I stepped out of my clothes and began to stroll around their beautiful backyard with the intention of finding a soft spot in the yard to lay down in the grass and catch some sun. I walked past Mrs. Smith’s ornately landscaped flowerbeds, with the sensation of the soft grass and warm sun on my naked body only serving to heighten my sexual intoxication. With every step I became more aroused and to a level where I thought I would faint from erotic overload. I elected to find a soft spot in the middle of the yard to lie down and absorb some sun.

I had yet to see Duchess, but being a country dog, she often ran off in the pastures to chase rabbits and came back hours later so I was not concerned.. I found a nice spot on the hillside that overlooked the pasture and laid in the soft grass, enjoying the sensations on my naked body. The sun warmed me and only served to add to my horniness. I began to “explore” my body you might say and soon was cuming like a stud horse.. I left things as they were figuring a swim in the creek before going home would suffice to erase the evidence of my afternoon hyjinx. I bathed in afterglow of great masturbation and closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
    While I was sleeping, I dreamed that warm water was lapping at my cock and it felt incredible. The more I concentrated on the feeling, the more real it became. I opened my eyes and noticed Duchess standing over me, bathing me with her tongue. The sensations were UNBELIEVABLE while at the same time scary as I was ashamed and guilty that I enjoyed the sensations. I brushed her nose away and scolded her and tried to sit up, she forced her head back down and resumed what she was doing, ignoring my scolds. At this point, I was too far gone to resist and gave in to the building orgasm. Only this time, I felt a way I had never experienced before. It was almost as if my body was going to explode or I would simply die with pleasure, but either way it was happening soon.. I gripped the grass as the first wave of pleasure washed over me. Duchess frantically collected any and all cum I was producing and it only served to increase her tongue lashing. I watched intoxicated as her tongue graciously accepted the cum spurting from the head of my cock. I came for what seemed like hours (although in reality, it was probably only 30 seconds or so). I could not move, only lay there and enjoy the sensations as she lapped at my entire body in an effort to collect every drop. Every lash of her tongue was like electricity on my bare skin. It was UNBELIEVABLE! As she lapped her way up my body, towards my neck, I wrapped my arms around her neck, marveling in the softness and warmth of her fur. She lapped a few drops from my neck and proceeded to explore my face with her tongue. I opened my mouth slightly and she forced her tongue past my lips, our tongues intertwining. As she assaulted me with her lapping, she lay down on top of me and I felt her warm fur surround my now semi hard cock. The feeling of my cock stirring around her belly as she lay on me must of signaled to her that I needed more.

She climbed off of me and turned facing away from me, then stopped and looked at me over her shoulder as if to prompt me to action. She lifted her tail and I could see a hint of pinkness between her hind legs. I trembled as I got to my knees, the reality of what I as about to do was made me faint-headed. I got to my knees and gripped Duchess on her sides as I pushed my cock towards the point where her back legs came together. I felt her muscles tense as I approached. The hair around her glorious pussy tickled the head of my swollen cock as I began to enter her molten body. She was so wet, but incredibly tight. I pulled back on her tense body and felt my cock slide deeper into her. I felt the hairs of her tail on my stomach as chest as I reached the bottom of my stroke. The inside of her pussy felt like hundreds of hot tongues caressing the length of my cock as I paused to absorb the sensations. She quivered with excitement as I begin to slowly pull out of her. I withdrew all the way from her, wanting to feel her doggy hair tickling the tip of my member before I once again penetrated her hot pussy. As I entered her body, I knew I could no longer hold back the orgasm that had been building deep inside me since she first laid on top of me. I held on long enough to plunge as deep as I could before letting go. I came with a force like never before. Her muscles responded as if to suck every drop from my balls. I lost all grip on reality as wave after wave of pleasure washed over my body. I had to let go of Duchess to catch my balance and when I leaned back to catch myself, my cock slipped out of her velvety goodness. I lay back in the grass, incapable of doing anything else. Duchess turned around and bathed my slick cock with her silk tongue. I reached up and pulled her to me and hugged her tightly. My virginity now a thing of the past thanks to a female collie, whom I would never forget.

Stats: 5'10", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 35
    garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit garrettmoore's BodySpace
    Cliffs-

Originally Posted by AnimalLover69 View Post
    My virginity now a thing of the past thanks to a female collie, whom I would never forget.

Stats: 5'7", 154 lbs
    Cwain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cwain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cwain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cwain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cwain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cwain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cwain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cwain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cwain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cwain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cwain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Cwain's BodySpace
    Well, atleast it explains your username.
    Ninja's can't catch you iff you on dat dere Celltech --- Repping back iff link in CP

Nostaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nostaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nostaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nostaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nostaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nostaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nostaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nostaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nostaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nostaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nostaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    sigh, i wish i could ban people

Stats: 5'6", 201 lbs
    NitrousGSXR is a name known to all. (+5000) NitrousGSXR is a name known to all. (+5000) NitrousGSXR is a name known to all. (+5000) NitrousGSXR is a name known to all. (+5000) NitrousGSXR is a name known to all. (+5000) NitrousGSXR is a name known to all. (+5000) NitrousGSXR is a name known to all. (+5000) NitrousGSXR is a name known to all. (+5000) NitrousGSXR is a name known to all. (+5000) NitrousGSXR is a name known to all. (+5000) NitrousGSXR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit NitrousGSXR's BodySpace
    tldr

EfficientFap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EfficientFap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EfficientFap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EfficientFap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EfficientFap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EfficientFap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EfficientFap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EfficientFap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EfficientFap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EfficientFap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EfficientFap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

Flapjacko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flapjacko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flapjacko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flapjacko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flapjacko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flapjacko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flapjacko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flapjacko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flapjacko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flapjacko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flapjacko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Where do I even start...

Veng3ance has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Veng3ance has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Veng3ance has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Veng3ance has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Veng3ance has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Veng3ance has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Veng3ance has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Veng3ance has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Veng3ance has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Veng3ance has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Veng3ance has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Veng3ance's BodySpace
    The secret to healthy smoothies is using a Vitamix Blender. Now, most photographers know how important it is to have the Best Photo Scanner. If you love cars, you probably know that having a high quality Car Stereo is crucial. Bodybuilders rely on taking Jack3d before their workout. Gold Standard Whey is what fitness experts take for protein. Both children and adults may have ADHD Symptoms. Braun Oral B is recommended by dental professionals. It’s important to monitor your heart rate with the Best Heart Rate Monitor. A new innovative type of therapy includes reading Inversion Table Reviews. A recommended kitchen appliance for all home owners is a Portable Dishwasher. Bitcoin will soon be a popular digital currency. Pioneer DEH-1300MP is a popular car stereo. You can read more about JVC KW-XR610 at the official car stereo reviews website. JVC KD-R810 is another model type for a car stereo. The Clarion Mobile Electronics CX501 has the highest quality of sound out of any car stereo system. A featured car stereo is Sony DSX-S300BTX. A perfect photo scanner is the Epson Perfection V600. The Epson Perfection V330 won an award for top seller on Amazon. The Canon CanoScan 9000F is a featured photo scanner. PanDigital’s newest release is the PanDigital Photolink One-Touch PANSCN06. Kodak is popular because of their Kodak P811. A recommended inversion table is the Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table. Most professionals recommend the Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table. My personal trainer recommended the Body Max IT6000 Inversion Therapy Table. Teeter’s newest release is the Teeter EP-550. FitForm is a well known brand for exercise and back therapy. Polar FT60, Suunto Core, Timex Ironman and the Polar RS300X are all popular heart rate monitors. A Strapless Heart Rate Monitor is great for users that are interested in innovative technology. My favourite portable dishwasher is the Haier HDC1804TW. Danby released their newest Danby Portable Dishwasher just last month.

Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    enix1840 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enix1840 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enix1840 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enix1840 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enix1840 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enix1840 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enix1840 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enix1840 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enix1840 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enix1840 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enix1840 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit enix1840's BodySpace
    tl;dr?

Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FindYourself's BodySpace

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10353
    iForce Dave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iForce Dave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iForce Dave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iForce Dave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iForce Dave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iForce Dave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iForce Dave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iForce Dave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iForce Dave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iForce Dave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iForce Dave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit iForce Dave's BodySpace
    strong userna...

ahhh fck it

AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Glad you guys are enjoying my story....although not as much as I did.

JordanG727 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JordanG727 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JordanG727 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JordanG727 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JordanG727 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JordanG727 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JordanG727 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JordanG727 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JordanG727 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JordanG727 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JordanG727 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit JordanG727's BodySpace
    I have the most normal boner right now.

Stats: 5'8", 169 lbs
    Flek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Flek's BodySpace
    How are you still green?

Twice the G that I appear mcbizkit02's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    mcbizkit02 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbizkit02 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbizkit02 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbizkit02 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbizkit02 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbizkit02 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbizkit02 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbizkit02 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbizkit02 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbizkit02 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbizkit02 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mcbizkit02's BodySpace
    Cowboys-Mavericks-Rangers

Misc Cigar Crew
    Misc Firearms Crew

Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    Biekse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Biekse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Biekse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Biekse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Biekse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Biekse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Biekse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Biekse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Biekse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Biekse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Biekse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Biekse's BodySpace
    Need that 4chan gif in here
    KEEP REP TRADING OUT OF YOUR SIG