vladkochka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1 month transformation

hello.
    im new here, and im not sure how this forum works, but i will try my best to explain what i have, and what i want.

im 16 years of age,
    176cm tall,
    weight 70 kg,
    i am not sure how much body fat i am.

please consider that out of equipment,
    i have a weight bench,
    barbell,
    and 2 dumbells.

i want to, define my overall look.
    i want to have,

1. a 6 pack.
    you can see a 4 pack if i tense my stomach, but this makes my stomach fall in and leaves me with my hips and the muscle above the hips, jumping out really bad.

2. make my chest a little bigger and get abit more of that V tapper look.
    i started doing my pullups regularly, until i fall off the chinup bar,
    and i started doing pushups along with the bench press.

i want to have those two muscle groups, defined without me having to tense them to show off i suppose?

my diet is absulute junk, but i am not understanding how i can change it in any basic way.

i sometimes skip breakfast, but when i have it, i would have a sandwich with sausages or a bowl of cereal, followed by an orange drink.

at lunch, i would get myself a roll with chicken, ham, and cheese because i am in school and making lunch is time consuming for me.

for dinner, i would have whatever is cooked, this always varies and sometimes i make pizza for myself.

i am thinking, to stop eating after 6? but im not sure if thats a good idea,
    please let me know.

please suggest exercises with the equipment i have and maybe, some sort of advice on how to result in goal i want.

i have 1 month, to do this, yet, i want to do it the right way.
    thank you.

stevey1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevey1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevey1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevey1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevey1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevey1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevey1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevey1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevey1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevey1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevey1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vladkochka View Post
    hello.
    im new here, and im not sure how this forum works, but i will try my best to explain what i have, and what i want.

im 16 years of age,
    176cm tall,
    weight 70 kg,
    i am not sure how much body fat i am.

please consider that out of equipment,
    i have a weight bench,
    barbell,
    and 2 dumbells.

i want to, define my overall look.
    i want to have,

1. a 6 pack.
    you can see a 4 pack if i tense my stomach, but this makes my stomach fall in and leaves me with my hips and the muscle above the hips, jumping out really bad.

2. make my chest a little bigger and get abit more of that V tapper look.
    i started doing my pullups regularly, until i fall off the chinup bar,
    and i started doing pushups along with the bench press.

i want to have those two muscle groups, defined without me having to tense them to show off i suppose?

my diet is absulute junk, but i am not understanding how i can change it in any basic way.

i sometimes skip breakfast, but when i have it, i would have a sandwich with sausages or a bowl of cereal, followed by an orange drink.

at lunch, i would get myself a roll with chicken, ham, and cheese because i am in school and making lunch is time consuming for me.

for dinner, i would have whatever is cooked, this always varies and sometimes i make pizza for myself.

i am thinking, to stop eating after 6? but im not sure if thats a good idea,
    please let me know.

please suggest exercises with the equipment i have and maybe, some sort of advice on how to result in goal i want.

i have 1 month, to do this, yet, i want to do it the right way.
    thank you.
    Okay, fix your diet, it's very important and crucial you get a breakfast, so learn to start waking up early to eat it. Secondly make sure your diet has a LOT of protein, fat and vitamins in it, at your age you'll naturally be ready to pack on some huge gains, so you have to be good with the diet.

In terms of exercise, for a six pack, you should do core exercises, ab crunches, sit ups and if you can, use the pull up bar and do leg raises. For that V-shape, you should do wide grip chin ups, shoulder/lateral raises and barbell/dumbell rows. Finally, for the chest, bench/dumbell followed by incline will give you best results.