SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Six Pack Abs Shortcut

I came across this website while browsing. Have anyone tried this? Is it legit or some scam?

http://sixpackshortcuts.com/?c=4&k=41

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's somewhat the same thing that Bill Phillips has been advocating for years. H.I.I.T type of cardio (High Intensity Interval Training) supposedly will continue to burn calories (more calories than are burned while doing the actual cardio) up to an hour after the H.I.I.T. session. He also advocates not eating during that hour afterwards and to do your cardio on an empty stomach, preferably first thing in the AM. This forces your body to burn fat as its primary fuel source since your body should be devoid of glycogen in the morning. The ATP boast this trainer on the link makes is pretty much crap because just about any workout will use ATP first as energy, then glycogen (carbs) then FINALLY fat. The old way of doing cardio (45 mins at 60 - 80% of your VO2 max) won't start burning fat until all the glycogen stores are burned off which takes around 30 minutes. The trainer's claims that this type of workout/fat burning system will target belly fat is absolute crap. YOU CAN'T SPOT REDUCE either by exercise or by diet. Fat will come off where it wants to come off. Generally with women it seems to come off the breasts first and the saddle bag/buttock area last and with men the belly area last. This of course is genetic and won't be the same for everyone. Remember your body wants to store fat to use as energy for a rainy day so to speak. Bill Phillips also advocates not eating for up to an hour after weight training if fat loss is your primary goal. I don't quite agree with this as your body needs protein and glycogen to feed the muscles after weight training. If there's no glycogen available your body will use it's existing muscle mass and covert protein to carbs/glyocen (catabolic state) which could actually lead to more fat gains in my mind.
    Please go easy on critiquing this as I'm going off of memory and haven't had time to look up any research articles. Bill Phillips old Muscle Media 2000 covered this a lot back in the day.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuperCK View Post
    I came across this website while browsing. Have anyone tried this? Is it legit or some scam?

http://sixpackshortcuts.com/?c=4&k=41
    It might be legit, but I'd have to pay for the guide to find out whether it's a scam or not.

Essentially any workout information can be found out for free. There's no secrets or shortcuts: the only shortcut there is, is avoiding mistakes.