bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Any supps that help strengthening muscles aft surgery?

Had knee surgery a couple years back tore some meniscus and partial acl tear, never been able to fully work out my legs with confidence bc acl is still partially torn and my left knee cap is fractured.I do take glucosatrin pills but I was wondering is there anything else out there to help with strengthening my knees?? Any help is appreciated have had these problems for couple years now. Thanks!

optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    popular over the counter products for this would be glucosamine/msm or cissus. Not likely to repair your knee though. Pharmaceutically (ie doctor prescribed) you could try HGH for accelerated tissue repair, and corticosteroids for reducing inflammation/pain. Have you spoken to a doctor about this? Personally I would go with HGH plus Physical Therapy. That is, if I had the money to do so.
    **Eat lots and lots of birds. The smaller the bird, the more compact its protein content. Parrots are great sources for protein.**

bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have been back to the doctor who did the surgery several times and every time there is nothing new,I just tell him the pain that I have and the noises it makes.I'll look into the hgh and the physical therapy I've done twice,but I think the main problem was the 1st time I had the therapy the therapist went to fast bc it's always felt incredibly week. Thanks 4 the info!

optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bradleydan View Post
    I have been back to the doctor who did the surgery several times and every time there is nothing new,I just tell him the pain that I have and the noises it makes.I'll look into the hgh and the physical therapy I've done twice,but I think the main problem was the 1st time I had the therapy the therapist went to fast bc it's always felt incredibly week. Thanks 4 the info!
    word of advice on the therapist - do NOT let the PT control your session. You control the session. It is very common for a therapist to rush a patient through an outlined therapy they got out of a textbook. Rarely do they have the time or interest to actually self-design a program specifically for your injury. You need to be very clear what your goals are, and if the therapist does not seem inclined to personalize their program for your goals, then go somewhere else. Rushing you through some lower body stretches and a few mobility exercises will do nothing for you. Best approach would be to find someone that works in sports therapy, as they generally have a clue on how to rehabilitate, as opposed to many therapists who have the lower standard of simply increasing mobility. Getting you to walk again should be 2nd nature, what you want/need them to do is get you to a state of athleticism, which is far more work and thus many therapists will be less inclined to help you with that.
    **Eat lots and lots of birds. The smaller the bird, the more compact its protein content. Parrots are great sources for protein.**

Ya I look at it now and see that they just wanted me in and out,and at the time just thought I was making some progress but obv not if I still have pains and popping goin on.I mean I know there was gonna be some weakness at times I'm 6"5 250 so I get thus alot of stress on it but thought it would
    Be stronger.so I'll look into all these things and focus on building it back up. Thanks again!

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've heard that megadoses of glutamine can be helpful after surgergy......

Your Own, Personal, JESUS bigbeaph's Avatar
    bigbeaph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are studies that show that if say you break your right arm then training your left arm while the right is healing it will help keep some of the muscle mass as well as aid in the healing process. Should be the same with your knees I would imagine. You would think at least that doing something like that would increase bloodflow which would help recovery post surgery.

MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dat growth hormone

MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    physical therapy will help a lot
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising each and every time we fall

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***
    *Traditional Wet Shave Crew*

5k+