Closed Thread
Page 294 of 310 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,820 of 9294
    Jerry158 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jerry158 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jerry158 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jerry158 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jerry158 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jerry158 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jerry158 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jerry158 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jerry158 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jerry158 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jerry158 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mike.hunt View Post
    welcome to the club brah

Same here. Life goes on though, probably wont have time with school.now.

Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xxraffyxx View Post
    I made a stock education website,

I'm very new to all of this, but just taking things one step at a time. First is building up my content.

www.slapcharts.com

Constructive criticism is always great!

miscers if you want a free two month membership PM me.
    just letting you know it will be a great challenge to compete with sites like bloomberg or investopedia... with 100s of people working on those sites 24/7. what is it that your website will bring that separates you from them?
    ~ PMC ~

www.vervestyle.net

speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nickery View Post
    just letting you know it will be a great challenge to compete with sites like bloomberg or investopedia... with 100s of people working on those sites 24/7. what is it that your website will bring that separates you from them?
    I'm guessing he's going for a more personal site. Being able to see what a real person is currently doing, instead of some huge corporation churning out articles like there's no tomorrow.

Don't know why anyone would follow a random person though..
    ++ Positive Crew ++

jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by speakers4u View Post
    I'm guessing he's going for a more personal site. Being able to see what a real person is currently doing, instead of some huge corporation churning out articles like there's no tomorrow.

lol it happens all the time brah. just need 1000 "True" Fans

google it, it's an interesting idea if you have something to offer an audience
    Sacramento Kings | Dallas Cowboys | San Jose Sharks

Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fuuuuuuuu

"Google Webmaster Tools notice of detected unnatural link"

What to do from here :| ??

xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LaggingBiceps View Post
    I like the look of it...first page needs to be filled up a bit. Looks like a semi empty site. Atleast have the first page roll with the latest posts for now.
    Thanks for letting me know. I agree with you my first page is very empty, but I really want this to not look like a typical blog. I'll continue to add content to the main page. Thanks for taking a look at it.

Originally Posted by Nickery View Post
    Well I feel I have a different way I look at the market that hopefully others will like how I talk and view the market. I want to tailor to two different groups of people. Those who know nothing about technical analysis and want to learn, and the other group of people I would love to gain are those who know nothing about the market and don't care to learn, but only have trades given to them.

So far with everyone I've meet that finds out I trade don't care to learn. They just want me to throw trades at them.

Yeah that's has come across my head and what I'm building up is to share my trading track record. What exactly I traded. How much I lost/won, when I bough when I sold.

Thanks for everyone's opinion!!! I would love to create a great site, but my first priority is to make money trading the market and to just make a little on the side sharing my trades. I'm still very new to setting up a website just taking it one step at a time. More help and suggestions welcomed!

^^^My Biceps Suck LaggingBiceps's Avatar
    LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hautacam View Post
    fuuuuuuuu

dont use GWT or GA

xxraffyxx- for a site like that id also suggest a list using aweber...and i wouldnt start charging immediately for the members..you need to build trust and gather a small following before you start asking for money for your services...

i suggest to create a list by giving out a free product like an ebook and then maybe allow the first 25-50 signups for the members area to be free in exchange for them posting about it on their blogs or something..and then you start charging..

i also think a good thing to do is paid blog posts or even guest blog posts on high traffic blogs
    Last edited by LaggingBiceps; 03-25-2012 at 07:58 PM.
    **New Jersey Crew 201**
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

Internet Entrepreneur Iron_And_sweat's Avatar
    Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Still looking to hire more writers... Looking to get 260 articles minimum, budget of $700 minimum per person. I hire long term too (if you're good ), just ask some of the guys that used to post in here.
    "People don't want to be millionaires... they want to experience what they think only millions can buy

Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is "talking about this" gone for anybody else on their ******** page?

mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler_Durdin View Post
    Mine is still there; I use the timeline layout now though so they may be changing everything over and thus you aren't seeing it.

A site that I put together as an experiment to test out my knowledge of SEO is currently ranking very highly in Google for a keyword which will become huge soon. I plan on flipping the site once it hits #1 as I need some money for a new place at the end of the summer.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Location: Newcastle, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler_Durdin View Post

Nope it's still there on my pages, I have timeline and the old style.

eindbaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) eindbaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) eindbaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) eindbaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) eindbaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) eindbaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) eindbaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) eindbaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) eindbaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) eindbaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) eindbaas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A quick question for you guys, wasn't there a miscer a while ago that made big $$$ with an iphone website? What is his website / how could I get in contact with him?

and to not be just a leacher, here is a quick and cool tip:

For those that use Google Analytics, go to Home > Real-Time and you can see who is online at your website, where they came from and what they are doing etc. Its a new feature and you can have some fun with it

^^After months of hard work I have finally hit the #2 google spot for a highly competitive keyword, feels good to just stare at that screen hehe, around 10 new visitors every minute
    Enjoy your body, take care of it, use it every way you can
    don't be afraid of it, or what other people think of it...

it's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

Location: Newcastle, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eindbaas View Post
    A quick question for you guys, wasn't there a miscer a while ago that made big $$$ with an iphone website? What is his website / how could I get in contact with him?
    iphone5release.org ?

Go to page 218-219 where it is discussed brah.
    Last edited by JordanBrah; 03-26-2012 at 04:53 AM. Reason: mfux corrected me :P

mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JordanBrah View Post
    iphone5release.com ?

Go to page 218-219 where it is discussed brah.
    .org
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mfux View Post
    Mine is still there; I use the timeline layout now though so they may be changing everything over and thus you aren't seeing it.

A site that I put together as an experiment to test out my knowledge of SEO is currently ranking very highly in Google for a keyword which will become huge soon. I plan on flipping the site once it hits #1 as I need some money for a new place at the end of the summer.
    Originally Posted by JordanBrah View Post
    Nope it's still there on my pages, I have timeline and the old style.
    Figures

I make a good post that people like and I can't see my ******** stats

story of my life :/

ain't nuttin but a penis CreepyBrah's Avatar
    CreepyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreepyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreepyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreepyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreepyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreepyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreepyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreepyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreepyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreepyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreepyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In 4 later.

Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Possible slowpoke, but whatever you do don't fukk with ALN any more.

snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone here got experience coding wordpress plugins? I am a bit stuck :S
    Check out my supplement review website - http://www.supplementjudge.net/
    Reps for liking: http://www.********.com/supplementjudge

mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My biggest client is/was raking in around $400k last year from his "personal" site. He basically set up a membership site and gave people information on stock picks to buy and when to sell. ****ing genius if you know what you are doing, especially if you play the game like he does, because he makes a decent living off trading alone.
    xTUNAx
    Ironman finisher
    Resident MISC cardio expert

OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    anyone good with Adobe After Effects? Have a small project, will pay! PM me
    www.geneticwar.com

recovering from rc injury Overbech's Avatar
    Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000)
    fuuuuuuuu

There's a small chance you won't get de-indexed. Other than that it's time to start re-thinking your link building methods and start over.

Originally Posted by LaggingBiceps View Post
    dont use GWT or GA
    Ya, because if he doesn't use GWT or GA Google won't be able to see him, right? Idiot.
    AM misc brah

recovering from rc injury Overbech's Avatar
    Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FlyinTurdNugget View Post
    I appreciate the response.

In contrast to it's name, BHW members actually do share a lot of WH methods too. I don't delve into anything too dark, really. My desire is to work on smaller little methods, get them going on autopilot, while thinking of ideas for authority sites. Problem is coming up with those ideas. I have a few ideas but my issue is not having enough time to get into them. Full time student + middle school teacher + coaching... doesn't leave much time for anything else.

I have a few things going right now that should bring in some cash, but obviously my main goal is to have an authority site in some niche. Easier said than done, however.
    I get it passive income, who doesn't want it. Just be aware it's much harder to put sites on autopilot, especially long lasting ones. The same people who say adsense farms are stable are the same ones who said Google can't possibly de-index every ALN blog... well guess what.

I just don't think making small sites hoping for passive income is the way to go now.
    AM misc brah

xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Creating another website. This one should be a very simple site. Any recommendations on how I should do this? My first site (www.slapcharts.com) I used wordpress, but this other site I don't think I need wordpress. would just creating something on dreamweaver be enough? Should only be a 2-3 static pages.

Again major noob at this its been 10+ years since I created a website when I was in high school... hahah wow 10 years now! getting old!
    Last edited by xxraffyxx; 03-26-2012 at 03:00 PM.

Originally Posted by xxraffyxx View Post
    Creating another website. This one should be a very simple site. Any recommendations on how I should do this? My first site (www.slapcharts.com) I used wordpress, but this other site I don't think I need wordpress. would just creating something on dreamweaver be enough? Should only be a 2-3 static pages.

Again major noob at this its been 10+ years since I created a website when I was in high school... hahah wow 10 years now! getting old!
    I would still recommend using a CMS. They just make life easier when it comes to permalinks, etc.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi

Been reading through all the AM threads and I have a few questions before I keep reading on.

1. If I was going to start my first site, would you recommend a site dedicated to one digital product on clickbank, thtat emphasizes on that ONE product and is basically just a one page of why you should buy this product? Or a site dedicated to one niche in general that has multiple different products/ads? Which one is more profitable? Which one is better for a beginner?

2. If you open a website that is dedicated to just ONE product via clickbank, how are you supposed to push/sell a product you've never owned? For example, say I wanted to sell a travel guide that is on clickbank, but I've never read it. Am I supposed to lie and say it's great and aided my travels and a bunch of other bs, or what?

3. to put it simply: buy a domain via hostgator, link it to wordpress, add content, get traffic...profit?

4. if i wanted to share an idea and get advice on it, but didnt want the entire thread to see it, who would be best to PM for help? lol

5. will edit this when i finish reading
    He who hesitates is lost

notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OKPump View Post
    anyone good with Adobe After Effects? Have a small project, will pay! PM me
    i liked your page but everytime i try to view a post on gw i still get the fb pop up (it even says i've liked your page but won't go away until 15 seconds have passed).

OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by notsostrong View Post
    i liked your page but everytime i try to view a post on gw i still get the fb pop up (it even says i've liked your page but won't go away until 15 seconds have passed).
    You have to like it from the pop-up..if you hover your mouse over the like button click the X then re like then it will go away... it just puts a cookie on your comp so if you clear cookies it will prob show again

Little flawed but its Def boosted my page likes ..nearly 100 every day
    www.geneticwar.com

notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000)
    that worked

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ̡̊͛̇ tonyiommi's Avatar
    tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey,

Ask an analytics guy anything.

Is anyone interested in knowing how to set up goals? (e commerce/form submit related) Maybe not as I dont think you have e commerce sites. But they can be applied to submit forms. That way you can track email submits, and set up a horizontal filter to watch the steps on them filling out the form, and how many you get per day/week/month whatever. Pretty handy.

Google analytics also uses Events now. Event tracking is a great feature. you can set up events to see when people click your ******** page, when poeple click an inner link , when people click any outgonig link, what ever the user clicks you can set up tracking for it. I know Google's web help isn't too noob friendly so let me know. if enough people keen ill write a quick tut.
    hosting that is Simple and fast worldwide- www.bluehost.com/track/dpzuwrmitj/tellmemore?page=tell_me_more.html
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    pay PER image, not per credit @ http://www.bigstockphoto.com/?refid=DpZUWrmItj

jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Possible slowpoke, but whatever you do don't fukk with ALN any more.
    Depending on who is doing the push for you, ALN still works.

edit: i see what you're saying. should be looked at closely
    Last edited by jvinci; 03-26-2012 at 07:36 PM.
    Sacramento Kings | Dallas Cowboys | San Jose Sharks

Closed Thread