Closed Thread
Page 276 of 310 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,280 of 9294
    prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    edit. figured this out
    Last edited by prodigy1290; 03-09-2012 at 02:12 AM.
    ------------------------------------------
    Yea boi""

Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    infolinks CPC sucks cock

brb 30 clicks and 50 cents

bastards

AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Economy hit me hard this week with a layoff, so I am offering all my backlink packages at 50% off until next week if anyone is interested. Trying to get some cash together before I find a new job.

http://valleyseo.net/backlink-servic...sion-packages/
    http://valleyseo.net/backlink-servic...ile-backlinks/

ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have about 75 articles to write for my relationship/dating help site and I am having trouble with pictures to go along with the content that are free of charge and generic and can be put on a page for free. does anyone know of a site I can use to do this?
    Tesla Crew
    IF Crew
    No Hobbies Crew

mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ahyp View Post
    I have about 75 articles to write for my relationship/dating help site and I am having trouble with pictures to go along with the content that are free of charge and generic and can be put on a page for free. does anyone know of a site I can use to do this?
    Creative Commons
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey if any of you guys are interested in learning PPC or paid traffic stuff just shoot me a pm and I'll help you out. You can post questions in here as well but I don't venture into this thread much anymore...
    Lames catch feelin's, we catch flights

7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't pay for the pics initially to keep startup costs down, but If your site becomes popular and you are making enough I would go legit with everyting - themes, pics etc.

jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AZJ0SH View Post
    Economy hit me hard this week with a layoff, so I am offering all my backlink packages at 50% off until next week if anyone is interested. Trying to get some cash together before I find a new job.

http://valleyseo.net/backlink-servic...sion-packages/
    http://valleyseo.net/backlink-servic...ile-backlinks/
    Tried to buy from your site. How do I buy your services?

Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    a tip a miscer posted a few pages back

go on youtube and find an HD video of what you're searching for. Pause the screen of the pic you want to take. Snip it out.

This method is practically untraceable in terms of copyright violations.

Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have some questions regarding online stores & seo. I have an electronics store (ridiculously saturated niche) & am about to list on google.

My main concern is how to get traffic. I am able to sell genuine brand name electronics cheaper than amazon & eBay through my website, however if I listed on those sites the fees would force me to be the 2nd or 3rd cheapest. With very low feedback I'm not certain I'd get many sales. I am considering selling for a small loss on eBay / amazon to drive traffic. This is unfavorable though.

I was also thinking I could provide discounts or offer an affiliate program with electronic based forums & blogs.

In regards to seo, are back links effective for an ecommerce store? I picture my store as long-term income & do not want to take too many risks with black hat techniques.

If any experienced brahs would like to see my store shoot me a pm

Message Board King TheTherapist's Avatar
    TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DuckNTruck View Post
    didn't know about the hacking. I always thought you were off ballin somewhere by now from the reading the previous thread
    It was freaking ridiculous. First time I got hacked, guy put up PPV pop-ups on my site and then my host cut me off saying I have malware. I fixed situation, got hacked again then kicked off. Fixed situation, got hacked and this time they wiped my entire site. Luckily i had a back up. Put the site backup, got hacked with malware and host said this is the final straw and cut my site off. I still have the back-up on my computer if i ever want to get back into but I feel like Aff. Marketing is a way better $$$ maker than a blog/making money through adsense.

I found a good niche for aff. marketing but most of the top competitors are stores and those will definitely rank better naturally. We'll see where this goes.

Hows the progress with everybody in the forums? I see familiar faces

Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheTherapist View Post
    It was freaking ridiculous. First time I got hacked, guy put up PPV pop-ups on my site and then my host cut me off saying I have malware. I fixed situation, got hacked again then kicked off. Fixed situation, got hacked and this time they wiped my entire site. Luckily i had a back up. Put the site backup, got hacked with malware and host said this is the final straw and cut my site off. I still have the back-up on my computer if i ever want to get back into but I feel like Aff. Marketing is a way better $$$ maker than a blog/making money through adsense.

I found a good niche for aff. marketing but most of the top competitors are stores and those will definitely rank better naturally. We'll see where this goes.

who was your host?

mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't see why not attempting to put SOME items on ebay and create a good storefront with your actual website URL in multiple areas. I don't even buy from Ebay that much, but if I see a seller who has products that interest me I try and find a link to an actual website. That is just me though.

I don't have experience with e-commerce, but I'm just trying to think of it like a business. Initially don't be afraid to take the less profitable route to get visitors, especially if you say it is in saturated market. Once they buy something, shoot them an email for XX% off their next order of $XX or more (available only on your website, not Ebay store). I got a GNC coupon I'm waiting to use and I hate shopping there, but will do it because the code will save me some $$.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ̡̊͛̇ tonyiommi's Avatar
    tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheTherapist View Post

You had a fake plug in or fake theme.

BOOYAH

I remember yo updates and progress. It was exciting. (serious). Probably the last one to properly document such a thing. Nice man. Reps
    hosting that is Simple and fast worldwide- www.bluehost.com/track/dpzuwrmitj/tellmemore?page=tell_me_more.html
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    pay PER image, not per credit @ http://www.bigstockphoto.com/?refid=DpZUWrmItj

prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can someone in here breakdown this information from google webmasters for me please: (sort of confused, but maybe not..want to make sure)

Feb 10th-Today for my main keyword

Impressions Clicks CTR Avg. position
    1,000,000 18,000 2% 35

Does this mean when someone searches this keyword that I am most likely ranked 35th? If so...who the fuk scrolls through pages and clicks on my site. I'm lost and confused here. I thought I was always on the first page of google because of the # of views I was getting, than I saw this and bertstared... halp?
    Yea boi""

Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I want to post pictures on my site, they will be fashion and clothes orientated, is it legally acceptable to use them if I reference the source?
    ~ PMC ~

www.vervestyle.net

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ̡̊͛̇ tonyiommi's Avatar
    tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by prodigy1290 View Post
    Can someone in here breakdown this information from google webmasters for me please: (sort of confused, but maybe not..want to make sure)

1,000,000 18,000 2% 35

Does this mean when someone searches this keyword that I am most likely ranked 35th? If so...who the fuk scrolls through pages and clicks on my site. I'm lost and confused here. I thought I was always on the first page of google because of the # of views I was getting, than I saw this and bertstared... halp?

well look into your gogle analytics and see where the traffic is coming from. Don't forget to link analytics and webmasters.
    hosting that is Simple and fast worldwide- www.bluehost.com/track/dpzuwrmitj/tellmemore?page=tell_me_more.html
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    pay PER image, not per credit @ http://www.bigstockphoto.com/?refid=DpZUWrmItj

Registered User packerfanfrommd's Avatar
    packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any one got experience putting wordpress on host gator?
    Reps on sight: Ect0, Tiacampo

Originally Posted by packerfanfrommd View Post
    Yea its really easy brah. Google it..theres plenty of youtube videos
    Yea boi""

mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by packerfanfrommd View Post
    In case you haven't done it yet:

Go into your Hostgator control panel, then scroll all the way down to the bottom.

On the right you'll see Fantastico De Luxe (a blue smiley face)

Click on that and it'll give you the option to install Wordpress.

You then get into your Wordpress dashboard by typing in [yoururl].com/wp-admin
    Get 25% off a Hostgator Website Hosting Plan w/ Coupon "MISC25PERCENT"

Rep back 200+, leave link

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went to two HTML/CSS classes hosted by my school's IT department. Fantastically informative stuff, gives me a much better understanding of what I'm doing in wordpress now and can actually read the code. I highly recommend going and taking some basic HTML/CSS/PHP courses even if you're just editing wordpress, it makes the learning curve so much easier. I can edit my WP sites MUCH better now because I actually understand what all the HTML code and CSS styles mean, so I know where to cut and paste stuff.

Srly, if you're in school see if your school offers free training. Call around to colleges in the area. Get training and understand the basics guys!
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

DuckNTruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckNTruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckNTruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckNTruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckNTruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckNTruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckNTruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckNTruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckNTruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckNTruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckNTruck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by prodigy1290 View Post

1,000,000 18,000 2% 35

That must be for an image you have on your site. at the top, click filters and click web only. This will show you stats for search results from the web and not image search results.

25 sitting on 25 mill RICKY_BOBBY's Avatar
    RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bros I got a general question that you've all answered once before.

Before you create a site how do you decide what products or services you want to provide to the www?
    I have a lot of ideas... some dumb and some over-the-edge but how do you know if one would be better than the other?
    I know its probably all about trial and error but I figured I'll see how you guys did so.

Also, I know I need to learn the technical stuff and I'm going to put in a lot of work the next few months learning that stuff.
    "I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people."

-Abraham Lincoln

mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbroeckert is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RICKY_BOBBY View Post

Before you create a site how do you decide what products or services you want to provide to the www?
    I have a lot of ideas... some dumb and some over-the-edge but how do you know if one would be better than the other?
    I know its probably all about trial and error but I figured I'll see how you guys did so.

Also, I know I need to learn the technical stuff and I'm going to put in a lot of work the next few months learning that stuff.
    You could start with someone you know and enjoy, which will make the writing a lot easier. Then you go to Clickbank or Commission Junction and find a product that fits that niche.

Or you start by going to Clickbank or CJ and then find a domain that fits one of the products on there.

If you make a Google Adwords account you can do keyword research to try to find a subject that will get you a couple thousand visitors a month. Then you use SEO and backlinks to get ranked in the top 10 and you're set.
    Get 25% off a Hostgator Website Hosting Plan w/ Coupon "MISC25PERCENT"

Rep back 200+, leave link

RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mbroeckert View Post
    You could start with someone you know and enjoy, which will make the writing a lot easier. Then you go to Clickbank or Commission Junction and find a product that fits that niche.

Or you start by going to Clickbank or CJ and then find a domain that fits one of the products on there.

If you make a Google Adwords account you can do keyword research to try to find a subject that will get you a couple thousand visitors a month. Then you use SEO and backlinks to get ranked in the top 10 and you're set.
    Alright bro, I gotta get use to the terminology. I just checked out your beginner's guide.. I'll start there. Thanks man.
    Last edited by RICKY_BOBBY; 03-10-2012 at 06:44 PM.
    "I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people."

-Abraham Lincoln

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone have any tips on how to generate more traffic to my blog?
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

Fuark does anybody know how to attach files to emails in mailchimp? I have a pdf I want to send to my subscribers but can't figure out how to do it.

Will rep

edit: nvm figured it out
    Last edited by Tyler_Durdin; 03-10-2012 at 08:16 PM.

notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tmd17 View Post
    anyone have any tips on how to generate more traffic to my blog?

HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RICKY_BOBBY View Post

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post834958221
    A biscuit always pays his reps.

**** you whitey, no gracios Jeff
    ~Sex Offender Crew~
    ***Lost my house trading FOREX crew***

I read that last week. I wasn't tryna ask for any technical 'how do i do this and that'...
    I went through the last thread and notice a lot of folks had random ideas.
    I was trying to get more insight on why someone would pick method A over method B type thing.

Anyway, went through part of this thread and another forum. Gonna have to do some more reading.

-Abraham Lincoln

Closed Thread