Thread: Elbow pain

enjoidude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Elbow pain

I get a pain in my elbow whenever I do an exercise that requires me to push. I've checked the symptoms of tennis elbow and it doesn't fit the description of what happens to me. For example if I am doing push-ups, shoulder press, or bench press I get this sharp pain in my elbow, not when I am pushing up to complete a rep, but when I am going back down to start another rep. Anyone else have this problem? And if so whats the cure??

spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had a problem somewhat like this, my question to you is, when you wake up in the morning do you feel any type of numbness within the hand or fingers?
    Find a picture of nerve innervations of the forarm and hand and you should be able to decide what the pain is(if it is numbing) if not then you probably have some form of ligement problem, find out which on it is and rehab can start from there.
    Could also be a tendon issue, if that is the case rest the muscle that cross the elbow joint(look those up on google) and lightly massage and heat the problem muscle. REST REST REST HEAT MASSAGE REST HEAT MASSAGE REST MEDICATION
    All you can really do.
    Each evening I go to bed with doubt by my side and each morning I wake with doubt to greet me. It ain’t easy to live with that sh*t, but it is a part of the uncommon life. There are no promises or guarantees, only an untold future with no regard for your desire for comfort or security.

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***
    CajunPballer 4 teen section mod. MANLETPOWER

enjoidude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do not wake up in the morning with numbness in my hand or fingers. After looking at an image of the anatomy of the elbow, it feels like the pain is coming from the posterior band or the intermediate band. I also told a personal trainer about my elbow pain and all he said was to ice it and if the problem gets worse go to a doctor... my question is can I still train? I am going to go see a physical therapist this weekend.

JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Golfers elbow... I've had a lot of issues with elbow problems. Read my profile. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    I always rep back!

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Battling POTS day by day...