JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JUGERNAUT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Once the pain is gone?

how long do you wait to lift? I screwed up my left wrist and right lat late last week. Instead of being a moron and continuing to lift I decided to wait till the pain was gone. I've been stretching, doing cardio, etc. Just curious on how long should I wait to lift? I woke up today with no pain. I think I'm going to wait till the weekend or just start back Monday fresh.

Thanks for the replies and I'll give ya some small repps.
    I always rep back!

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Battling POTS day by day...

mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JUGERNAUT View Post
    how long do you wait to lift? I screwed up my left wrist and right lat late last week. Instead of being a moron and continuing to lift I decided to wait till the pain was gone. I've been stretching, doing cardio, etc. Just curious on how long should I wait to lift? I woke up today with no pain. I think I'm going to wait till the weekend or just start back Monday fresh.

Thanks for the replies and I'll give ya some small repps.
    don't wait: move as much as possible as often as possible

let the pain be your guide.

as i've said many times here

1) never move into pain
    2) if there's pain -

STOP
    reduce the load
    -retest
    if pain

reduce the speed
    - retest
    if pain

reduce the range of motion
    -retest
    if pain still

do some other movement

3) get a mobility program happening NOW so you know what mobility work to use in advance of your lifts.

move it, dude; move it now.

mc