Flexecstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexecstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexecstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexecstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexecstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexecstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexecstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexecstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexecstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexecstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexecstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Maximum Calorie Deficit to maintain Muscle Mass

So i think im running about a 500-800 daily Calorie deficit based on my cardio / diet getting good results , dropped from 105kg-98kg in 4 weeks of keto should i be running a smaller deficit as my greatest worry is that im burning muscle

I'm 216 pounds and about 20%-30% bodyfat my goal is obviously to cut in keto till 10-12% whatever bodyweight that may be

Im not performing HIIT and doing LISS CARDIO after every workout consisting of 45min of swimming or cycle 4x a week

My guess is that i need to be about 80-85kg to be 10% considering i have a large frame and am 6'3

Any Advice would be appreciated, Repps in return cheers

also my diet:

Meal 1: 4 eggs- 2 Whole eggs and two egg whites+ Tbsp. Flaxseed oil + Almonds + SPEAROLE (Green tea brand) + Multivitamin + Fish Oil tablets + Green tea extract pill + Metamucil

Meal 2: Chicken Breast in Olive Oil with Soy Sauce or Hot Sauce + Broccoli

Meal 3: Gold standard 100% whey post workout choc mint- with Water + 1 Tbsp. Natural Peanut butter

Meal 4: Any Meat with Mustard + Green beans or asparagus SPEAROLE (Green tea brand)

Meal 5: Two Hamburger Patties with Grilled cheddar cheese

Meal 6: 1 Can of Puttanesca Tuna + 30g Almonds + SPEAROLE (Green tea brand)

DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the general consensus is that the slower the cut, the less muscle mass you will lose. a 200cal deficit a day is how i'd go about doing it.
    [IIFYM]

CKD Calculator (copy pasta):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=784518
    Carb-Load Guide (copy pasta):
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/research-review-an-in-depth-look-into-carbing-up-on-the-cyclical-ketogenic-diet-with-lyle-mcdonald.html

reps to ananf72 for life.

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DMurph51 View Post
    the general consensus is that the slower the cut, the less muscle mass you will lose. a 200cal deficit a day is how i'd go about doing it.
    not sure if srs?

@OP

A limit on the energy transfer rate from the human fat store in hypo****ia.

A limit on the maximum energy transfer rate from the human fat store in hypo****ia is deduced from experimental data of underfed subjects maintaining moderate activity levels and is found to have a value of (290+/-25) kJ/kgd. A dietary restriction which exceeds the limited capability of the fat store to compensate for the energy deficiency results in an immediate decrease in the fat free mass (FFM). In cases of a less severe dietary deficiency, the FFM will not be depleted. The transition between these two dietary regions is developed and a criterion to distinguish the regions is defined. An exact mathematical solution for the decrease of the FFM is derived for the case where the fat mass (FM) is in its limited energy transfer mode. The solution shows a steady-state term which is in agreement with conventional ideas, a term indicating a slow decrease of much of the FFM moderated by the limited energy transferred from the fat store, and a final term showing an unprotected rapid decrease of the remaining part of the FFM. The average resting metabolic rate of subjects undergoing hypo****ia is shown to decrease linearly as a function of the FFM with a slope of (249+/-25) kJ/kgd. This value disagrees with the results of other observers who have measured metabolic rates of diverse groups. The disagreement is explained in terms of individual metabolic properties as opposed to those of the larger population.
    Edit: In simple terms, FM*31=daily caloric deficit
    Just a weight lifter

DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    not sure if srs?
    srs.

if broscience, pls aware me....
    [IIFYM]

http://www.simplyshredded.com/research-review-an-in-depth-look-into-carbing-up-on-the-cyclical-ketogenic-diet-with-lyle-mcdonald.html

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    srs.

if broscience, pls aware me....
    Have fun tracking TDEE/NEAT along with the metabolic adaptations to an energy restricted diet.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...-nrm082511.php
    Just a weight lifter

Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    Have fun tracking TDEE/NEAT along with the metabolic adaptations to an energy restricted diet.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...-nrm082511.php
    read. interesting.

dun been relatively awared.

/perpetuatingbrosci
    [IIFYM]

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    read. interesting.

dun been relatively awared.

/perpetuatingbrosci
    lol'd, thats pretty interesting.