Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Building muscle with Keto

I keep reading mixed reviews on this topic.

Any of you that have had success putting on size with keto?

I guess more specifically I'm asking the endormorphs and/or ex-obese guys who lost weight and then put on muscle

Thanks in advance.

poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think I specifically fall into the category you are inquiring about but I put on 2 inches in my chest and probably a decent increase everywhere else. Check my pics. I wasn't really trying to bulk either and was eating around maintenance (apparently slightly above I guess). I was doing the Serge Nubret workout. Was very easy to put on muscle.

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you have any medical conditions?
    Just a weight lifter

Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigboybar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    Do you have any medical conditions?
    No I don't. I had my piss and blood checked less than a month ago when I was doing Keto and it was fine.

I'm back on it either way. I was just curious

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bigboybar View Post
    No I don't. I had my piss and blood checked less than a month ago when I was doing Keto and it was fine.

I'm back on it either way. I was just curious
    If not then why bulk on keto? Believe there is any benefit in bodycomposition?
    Just a weight lifter