Thread: Help me!

LiamM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help me!

I started 6 months ago at the gym and so far im at just a little over 70, maybe 71- 73. I started at 64. However its been like this for a little while and i know my routine is good, it must be my diet. I must not be hitting my calorific deficit. I have everday 2 cups of rolled outmeal and 2 cups of brown rice a day. What else i have is whatever really, that can be more rice stirfryed with tuna,eggs, veges etc, good healthy food. My protein intake is 3 cups of on whey a day, a 200 gram tin of tuna(aware mercury), eggs. i think i get about 160 grams per day. This is the area where i lake most knowledge. Basicly its how much of what i should be having, can someone tell me how many calories you reckon i should be aiming for? How much of what i should be having? Thanks!

Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LiamM View Post
    I started 6 months ago at the gym and so far im at just a little over 70, maybe 71- 73. I started at 64. However its been like this for a little while and i know my routine is good, it must be my diet. I must not be hitting my calorific deficit. I have everday 2 cups of rolled outmeal and 2 cups of brown rice a day. What else i have is whatever really, that can be more rice stirfryed with tuna,eggs, veges etc, good healthy food. My protein intake is 3 cups of on whey a day, a 200 gram tin of tuna(aware mercury), eggs. i think i get about 160 grams per day. This is the area where i lake most knowledge. Basicly its how much of what i should be having, can someone tell me how many calories you reckon i should be aiming for? How much of what i should be having? Thanks!
    I really don't know what to make of most of this but you should start by reading this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Calorie deficit? Why are you eating a deficit?
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    with out your stats, its hard to tell you how much you need to eat to gain.

But try this,
    eat more than what you are eating now, if your gaining, great. If not, eat a bit more till you start.

And read the stickies

LiamM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Calorie deficit? Why are you eating a deficit?
    Lol, my bad.