Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SlavPride View Post
    You guys who werent raised in russia really dont understand. This is normal. Physical confrontations are normal, at school this happens during breaks and all the teachers care about is that you clean up the blood afterwards. There are none of these "COME AT ME BRO" rips his shirt of his chest, walks up to the guys face and stops -bullshet american pussy fights which are all show and no go. most of you never had to throw a punch with full force at someones face HOPING that it breaks the jaw, nosebone, or cheek - not because you hate the guy so much, or because youre alpha, but because if you dont manage to do it, it will be done to you.

When i moved to the states i was 13, and sh!t, its a pussy mans life here compared to slavic countries. Parents dont beat their kids, they are spoiled, they talk sh!t to older kids who dont beat them up in turn - because those brats will rat them out and theyll get locked up/kicked out of school.

Let the ones without sin cast the first stone... oh wait, that'd be none of us. You have no right to judge what you have never experienced.

Now, theres nothing to condone here. I witnessed this sh!t myself, and i have been treated like that - when a group of tough gopniki (what russians call such *******s) walks up to you theres nothing you can do, and any retaliation means you wont have enough teeth to drink your liquid meals after their done with you. You only retaliate when there is a fair fight, and there rarely is - such is life.

I started lifting and picked up MMA partly due to this later on after having moved, but russia is just an example of natural selection at its best. Weakness doesnt make it out alive. Darwin at his finest.
    lol how many times are you going to post this ****

But yeah, Russians > Everyone else in terms of street fighting

Unregistered Garden Gnome Lollercaust's Avatar
    Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You guys who werent raised in russia really dont understand. This is normal. Physical confrontations are normal, at school this happens during breaks and all the teachers care about is that you clean up the blood afterwards. There are none of these "COME AT ME BRO" rips his shirt of his chest, walks up to the guys face and stops -bullshet american pussy fights which are all show and no go. most of you never had to throw a punch with full force at someones face HOPING that it breaks the jaw, nosebone, or cheek - not because you hate the guy so much, or because youre alpha, but because if you dont manage to do it, it will be done to you.

When i moved to the states i was 13, and sh!t, its a pussy mans life here compared to slavic countries. Parents dont beat their kids, they are spoiled, they talk sh!t to older kids who dont beat them up in turn - because those brats will rat them out and theyll get locked up/kicked out of school.

Let the ones without sin cast the first stone... oh wait, that'd be none of us. You have no right to judge what you have never experienced.

Now, theres nothing to condone here. I witnessed this sh!t myself, and i have been treated like that - when a group of tough gopniki (what russians call such *******s) walks up to you theres nothing you can do, and any retaliation means you wont have enough teeth to drink your liquid meals after their done with you. You only retaliate when there is a fair fight, and there rarely is - such is life.

I started lifting and picked up MMA partly due to this later on after having moved, but russia is just an example of natural selection at its best. Weakness doesnt make it out alive. Darwin at his finest.
    We're not all 18 brah. I remember the daily lunch break brawls. The pussification of the American school system is a recent phenomenon (maybe last 10 years). Older brothers and Dad's have pretty cool stories.

Randy_0rton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy_0rton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy_0rton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy_0rton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy_0rton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy_0rton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy_0rton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy_0rton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy_0rton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy_0rton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy_0rton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weak kicks, they just look flashy that's all, he got 5 or 6 free full power kicks to the guys face and the guy was still concious and hardly looked affected.

Possummmm !EY0im064Gs Possummmm's Avatar
    Possummmm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Possummmm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Possummmm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Possummmm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Possummmm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Possummmm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Possummmm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Possummmm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Possummmm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Possummmm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Possummmm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by brocepkurls View Post
    but seriously what fighting style is this... ive never seen someone kick like that.. his leg is like a fukking whip, jeesus
    muay thai
    http://www.********.com/Possummmm

Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Strong post.

My life followed the same course as yours. Lived in the boonies in Russia (pretty much a lawless, forsaken shithole) until moving at US shorty after my 13th birthday. I can agree with most of what you say, except the natural selection part.

I was in a few fights, less than most (maybe because I was young/pussy/was taught by father to never start a confrontation but to defend myself when needed). Saw a lot of what you are talking about. My upstairs neighbor was killed in a confrontation behind my square/project after a guy pulled out a pistol. Witnessed a gang fight where 1 on 1 turned into a 1 v 3.

It's been 10 years since my family immigrated and from what I know the place deteriorated even further. My generation of Russians is more uneducated, intoxicated, and aimless as any before it since the abolition of serfdom. They are a product of their environment.

Overall, I am glad I moved.
    "Every man I meet is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him." - Emerson

"If anything is possible for man, and peculiar to him, think that this can be attained by thee." - Marcus Aurelius

Ron Paul 2012

foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I really hate hearing bull**** like that, and it usually comes from people who leave Russia at a young age, i your case you left at 13. Kids and Fighting in schools aren't that different from the U.S. or some other western countries and even if they were, you would only experience it in the high school and since you left at the age of 13 you clearly have no idea wtf you are talking about.

And just for your information, if you are trying to actually sound Alpha, you don't. You are making yourself and other Russians look bad with this kind of nonsense. You are making us look like we are so heartless barbarians....'all the teachers care about is that you clean up the blood afterwards'...Seriously?!?!? I can only wonder what school you went to.
    /Facepalm
    Last edited by foXs; 09-26-2011 at 07:17 PM.
    ♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind

Registered User 1InstantClassic's Avatar
    1InstantClassic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1InstantClassic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1InstantClassic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1InstantClassic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1InstantClassic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1InstantClassic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1InstantClassic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1InstantClassic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1InstantClassic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1InstantClassic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1InstantClassic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Faurkkk, looks brutal !

sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I want to say something before this whole thing gets out of control. In 1967, in the hot desert sun, a woman gave birth to a boy in the back of old pick up. She was a whore. She left the boy at a local church. The father at the church didn?t like children, but he knew that being a disciple of the bible he couldn?t possibly not take the small kid. Instead he ended up taking out his frustration on the boy. At the age of three, the boy was forced to use the toilet. Let me tell you the little fell into his own pile of poop more than once. By the age of 5, the boy the boy was reading the bible and chopping wood for the fire. Despite the father?s harsh character, the boy loved him and thought of him as his true father. By the age of seven the father raped him three times. The boy ran away. He survived four days in the desert by eating cactus and scorpions. He was finally found by a drug cartel boss, who took the boy in. Mr. Sanchez was his name, and he was immediately impressed by the boys intelligence and grown up attitude. Mr. Sanchez provided the boy with an education at a private prep school and a nice house. The boy had sex for the first time when he was 12, the next year he graduated high school. He was the school?s star running back. The boy was lost, although he liked Mr. Sanchez, he never thought of him as his father. The boy went to India, were he became a spiritual leader of a large tribe of farmers. With his power he turned the several plots that each tribe member had into a large corporate farm and became a millionaire. His assets grew as he bought into other successful start ups. He often got ahead in business with his great leadership abilities, but once in a while he used violence. This was India after all. By the time he was 22, the boy had all the money he would ever need. So he bought a yacht and traveled the world for 10 years. For 10 years he visited every major port, slept with girls from every country imaginable, and tried every drug ever made (by nature and by man). When he was 33, he was walking on a beach in French Guiana when he met a girl of Irish - Native American decent. She bared his seed. It was boy, perfect health. He moved them to Argentina, then London, and eventually Vermont. The man was 45 now, he has seen everything, accomplished everything, tried everything. He skied down the Swiss Alps, been at the North Pole, swam with hammerheads, everything! Yet he has never done one simple thing that we all take for granted every day, he met his father. He never played catch with his father, he never talked about women with his father. He never would. He died at the age of 63 when his parachute didn?t open when he was base jumping from Dagger Mountain in Washington, USA. Over three thousand people attended his funeral. Now "girl", I know what you are thinking. How does this story relate to me? Well I want you to go all the way back to the beginning of the story and remember the woman who gave birth to this incredible boy. You are like this woman. You are like this women because you are a whore.
    Semper Fi

★★★ Jason Genova is gonna make it Crew ★★★

★★★FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew★★★
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403

Misc Fire Team 2:
    Johnnybomb;DonMegaR;NotMeAgain;armymuscle01;girlygirl;sickdevildog1;MIH-XTC;awds;Sable Strenua;The Big E

Registered sex offender tphakkhc's Avatar
    tphakkhc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tphakkhc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tphakkhc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tphakkhc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tphakkhc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tphakkhc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tphakkhc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tphakkhc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tphakkhc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tphakkhc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tphakkhc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TreyTrey View Post
    if guy kicked me like that and i was still conscious i would pretty much go super saiyan and fukking destroy him
    I doubt it. A kick that to the head like that really messes up your senses and is painfull as fuk. Easier said than done

bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    god damn that guy didn't even act hurt. russians are some tough crazy fuks.

Grafion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grafion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grafion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grafion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grafion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grafion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grafion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grafion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grafion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grafion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grafion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Check out Buakaw Por Pramuk or Kru Yod on youtube if you want insane kicks.

SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by foXs View Post
    I really hate hearing bull**** like that, and it usually comes from people who leave Russia at a young age, i your case you left at 13. Kids and Fighting in schools aren't that different from the U.S. or some other western countries and even if they were, you would only experience it in the high school and since you left at the age of 13 you clearly have no idea wtf you are talking about.

And just for your information, if you are trying to actually sound Alpha, you don't. You are making yourself and other Russians look bad with this kind of nonsense. You are making us look like we are so heartless barbarians....'all the teachers care about is that you clean up the blood afterwards'...Seriously?!?!? /Facepalm
    First off, I MOVED here at 13 and came back to live there until i was 16, going back and forth, so I have a very deep insight into daily life in both USA and Russia. The everyday life there and here in USA, is like heaven and hell.
    When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.

русский/славянский бра, always rep back.

-TranceBrah-

SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavPride has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

And just for your information, if you are trying to actually sound Alpha, you don't. You are making yourself and other Russians look bad with this kind of nonsense. You are making us look like we are so heartless barbarians....'all the teachers care about is that you clean up the blood afterwards'...Seriously?!?!? I can only wonder what school you went to.
    /Facepalm
    Be thanful that you didnt have to see and live through what I saw, and hope that youll never have to experience it either.

-TranceBrah-

paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

thunderslap/thread

Originally Posted by OldeEnglish800 View Post
    lol how many times are you going to post this ****

But yeah, Russians > Everyone else in terms of street fighting
    As many times as I feel like I have to, and these arent my word, just some gud copypasta

-TranceBrah-

Deeezyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deeezyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deeezyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deeezyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deeezyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deeezyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deeezyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deeezyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deeezyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deeezyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deeezyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Be thanful that you didnt have to see and live through what I saw, and hope that youll never have to experience it either.
    didnt want to be the first to say it but...

6'3" 181 + avi

lol

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

/Facepalm
    lol.. you're clueless, bro. America has been pussified hardcore.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That first kick was avoidable. You could tell by the way the dude started stretching that he was going to lead with a kick.

Originally Posted by Deeezyy View Post
    didnt want to be the first to say it but...

6'3" 181 + avi

lol
    im 189 now if that matters, and this avi was at my starting weight of 150.And Hey, atleast I have a picture. Jokes on you for laughing

-TranceBrah-

BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000)
    The best fight vids always come out of Russia.

Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by myfacewhen View Post
    lmfao holy **** strong spin kick technique. that 1st kick was epic, dat aim.
    lmfao I know right,

holy fu*ck they some strong kicks though, like bone breaking kicks, I don't know how that kid took them..

hopefully it wasnt just a random attacking though

NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by brocepkurls View Post
    but seriously what fighting style is this... ive never seen someone kick like that.. his leg is like a fukking whip, jeesus
    Lazy natty lifter.

Kuhnert is not very helpful. (-500) Kuhnert is not very helpful. (-500) Kuhnert is not very helpful. (-500) Kuhnert is not very helpful. (-500) Kuhnert is not very helpful. (-500) Kuhnert is not very helpful. (-500) Kuhnert is not very helpful. (-500) Kuhnert is not very helpful. (-500) Kuhnert is not very helpful. (-500) Kuhnert is not very helpful. (-500) Kuhnert is not very helpful. (-500)
    that **** aint that interesting. You guys should check out Russian soccer hooligans fights. I had a pleasure to participate in a few with the most epic one being like 30x30..Fun times. You have a facked up face, but you are happy as ever because your side won.
    Русский Бра

***Mod Negged by Lunatic. Don't hate.***

Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tludwig1987 View Post
    disgusting. Why do these scumbags have no honor? DON'T KICK SOMEONE WHEN THEY ARE ON THE GROUND.

/rage
    If someone slept with your sister, and then beat her up, would you have 'honour'?

I wouldn't

Originally Posted by Chaan View Post
    Not here, not the original aggressor at least..
    holy fu*ck lol, he actually 1 hit 5 people, holy fukk, dem hooks

Originally Posted by Jalalalalalala View Post
    holy fuk lol wtf just happened there. looked like a free for all with in the end the old guy stomping everyone and standing there like a baws
    this lmfao

holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's hardly the body language of a bully, the dude in the white...

We're all gonna make it TreyTrey's Avatar
    TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tphakkhc View Post
    I doubt it. A kick that to the head like that really messes up your senses and is painfull as fuk. Easier said than done
    clearly the kid is really hurt while he just sits there and takes 20 more kicks barely looking like they are phasing him

like i said, some ******* kicked me in the head aggressively like that and i was still conscious/not dazed i would literally turn into saiyan mode instantly like kill or be killed cuzz and if he wasn't ready for the sudden rush he'd get fukked srs

Give me a ****ing break.

And even if you experienced a lot of bad things in 'your life', don't start saying that 'it's normal in Russia' because it is not.

Stupidity of some people + bull**** stories like yours are the reason why people think we are cruel people.
    Dont spew your senseless wisdom here just because youre 24. I have seen and heard a lot of things that im sure you havent. Your parents probably scrambled to run over here when you were 5, so dont talk like you know whats up in Russia now. If you have anything else to say, PM me.

-TranceBrah-

Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Either those shots aren't landing as flush as some of them look to be, or the "bully" got a strong ass chin not to get ktfo.

MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000)
    In russia they start training martial arts younger than in the USA. Its not uncommon to find people who have been wrestling/boxing for most of their lives.
    Planche: Achieved
    Front Lever: Achieved
    Back Lever: Achieved
    One Arm Pullup for reps: *SoClose*

Lean Bulk 4 Life Crew
    Calisthenics Crew
    Crippled Crew
    Doesn't Train Legs Crew
    Russian & Polish Crew
    Longboarding Crew
    203 Crew
    Always Negs Back Crew

Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the kick sounds like it hurt but probably weren't that bad. not enough to ktfo him anyway

idunnolol
    Minimalist Crew — http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150153773
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Another quality thread by Wssicks

Train by day Joe Rogan podcast by night... all day!