SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Rate My Regimen?

Hi guys, I wanted to know what you guys think about my current mass/strength gaining regimen

Stats: 6 feet tall, 213 lbs., around 13% BF, 16 years old. (Please don't tell me how I shouldn't be using a pre-workout, I feel like I'm able to control myself on it and counter act whatever negative side effects it may have like on my kidneys with dehydration, I drink at least a gallon of water a day.)

Current Supplements: Jack3d by USP Labs, and Optimum Nutrition's SERIOUS MASS (625 calories per scoop, 25 grams protein, 125 grams carbs), Fish oil (1200 mg) for any joint pain and omega's (for essential fats), and Men's One A Day multivitamin, for basic vitamins and minerals.

Training Routine:

Every workout I do ranges in the 4-12 rep range per set, excluding bench dips and abdominal workout variations.

Monday: Upper body (Chest, triceps, biceps, back, lats, traps, shoulders)
    Wednesday:Lower body (Quads, hamstrings, calfs, buttocks,)
    Friday: Repeat of Monday
    Sunday: Repeat of Wednesday

The workouts are entirely with weighted exercises, upper body days revolve around the bench press, military press and pull-ups, while lower body workouts revolve around variations of squats like fronts squat and regular squat, lunges, hamstring curls, power cleans, and dead lifts.

My workouts go for quiet a while, they can go for about 2-3 hours, but it's not non stop endurance workouts, it's slow which allows me to strength train, doing 6-8 reps a set per exercise.

I haven't been doing any cardio lately at all, because I've been trying to gain mass, but I'm really starting to wonder if I should do some cardio, I can feel myself getting heavier, which means I'm probably getting slower.

Diet of an average day:
    3000-5000 cal a day
    200 g Protein
    350 g carbs
    30-60 g fat

My goal is still to mass/strength gain, but I want to correct any mistakes I've made, please rate and comment my regimen, I've made this thing myself and I want to perfect it.

Any comments are much appreciated, thanks guys.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SixpackNick View Post
    Please don't tell me how I shouldn't be using a pre-workout

Bit of advice, don't come in any ask for advice and immediately tell people what you won't listen, pay attention to all advice, even if it's something you don't want to hear

Every workout I do ranges in the 4-12 rep range per set, excluding bench dips and abdominal workout variations.

below you mention a 6-8 rep range, which is it?

Monday: Upper body (Chest, triceps, biceps, back, lats, traps, shoulders)
    Wednesday:Lower body (Quads, hamstrings, calfs, buttocks,)
    Friday: Repeat of Monday
    Sunday: Repeat of Wednesday

This is a typical split upper/lower 2x, you make no mention of what your set and rep range will be for each particular exercise

My workouts go for quiet a while, they can go for about 2-3 hours

What? Why? This is absurd. At this point, you have so much cortisol in you that you would just be spinning your wheels. While I don't time my workouts, 60-90 minutes is MORE then enough.

I haven't been doing any cardio lately at all, because I've been trying to gain mass, but I'm really starting to wonder if I should do some cardio, I can feel myself getting heavier, which means I'm probably getting slower.

If your goal is size and strength, cardio isn't needed. You are getting heavier because as you said MASS IS YOUR GOAL. If you want to do some cardio, go ahead, otherwise, you can just control your diet

Diet of an average day:
    3000-5000 cal a day this is kind of a broad calorie range
    200 g Protein looks good
    350 g carbs
    30-60 g fat

My goal is still to mass/strength gain, but I want to correct any mistakes I've made, please rate and comment my regimen, I've made this thing myself and I want to perfect it.
    I think you need to come up with a detailed program based on progressive resistance, and understand why you are taking the supplements you are.