Closed Thread
Page 205 of 301 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,150 of 9007
    Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tino124 View Post
    You guys are ****ing disgusting
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    UNMC
    Walk around like ur bigger than prince.

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Repping MMA brahs on sight

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Erasus View Post

good times POF, good times

lmao, i lol'd loudly irl when i saw your response,hahahahahaha EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

NightLife Is MyLife CoolBoyyBeatz's Avatar
    CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Just got back from the bar with this chick. Wanted to switch it up for a min. There's not alot of good looking black girls on POF in my area but this is the closest I'll get to one. I could have smashed but I didn't.....

HERES THE STORY:

After 3 messages, got her number on Friday and she wanted to meet up on Saturday at a bar. I get to the bar and shes sitting there and she looks exactly like she did on her pictures. I greet her with the "Hey, How you doing" and when she started talking, she acted like she knew me for YEARS! We go sit at the tables cuz the bar started to get crowded and we started talking. I found out that she went to Dillard University in New Orleans and thats my hometown so i knew we was gonna click. As she was talking I was observing her demeanor and it was similar to the females in New Orleans so I knew EXACTLY what she liked (The bad boy types, Thugs, Gangstas, Drug Dealers, ect). So after that i turned on bad boy mode and she started loving it!! I was acting loud and obnoxious and degrading her in the bar and she was loving it!! Then out of nowhere she says "When we're gonna fuk? I woud fuk you but I wouldn't date you because of your age" and at this point i knew this was a guaranteed smash and the chase and the fun was over so I added my own fun. I told her we would fuk nex weekend cuz i gotta work in the morning and she says "then my expectations would be high" and I said "They should be!!" and she started laughing and started picking out other dates for us to fuk and I said loudly "I'm the motha****in don!!! I'm the one in charge, I'm the one runnin sh*t around here and whenever I say we gonna fuk bit*h, we gonna **** PERIOD!" and as i was saying that I was smiling and then she said "Can you say that with a straight face? I like that" and she started smiling. Then she said "You the aggressive type in bed?" and I said "Maby, maby not, you're gonna have to see" So at this point shes going all crazyy because of the mystery and the she said she was ready to leave and I walk to her car and she drives me to mines because i parked far. She dropped me off and I told her I was going to text her later and that was that.

Too easy....

On her profile "Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex."
    Last edited by CoolBoyyBeatz; 01-22-2012 at 01:06 AM.
    Military Minded

USMC Officer (Tentitve January 2019)

Misc Approaches

Retired POF King

mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I get asked: "Enough about me. Tell me more about yourself."

I joke around and tell her I was born in a village to a prostitute copy pasta and 3 days later I get:

"Very creative, yet I still know nothing about you."

WTF? Does she want a novel?

Any funny way I can twist it around without actually answering her damn question? I know that if I say something like "let's meet up, blah blah" then she'll probably disappear on me.

I need to build some rapport.
    > Always rustling jimmies in traffic threads crew

Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DukeValentino View Post
    WTF brahs I hit a major drought in my POF progress. Bishes aren't messaging me first anymore and I'm not even getting any replies whereas a week ago I was getting crazy numbers. WTF did some chick report me on the website or something?
    I think I got 10-12 numbers this week. Just got back from a date, awesome personality. We've got the same sense of humor so the conversation kept flowing.
    ☆☆☆USA Crew☆☆☆
    I always pay it forward.
    □|||||||□

mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Steve707 View Post
    I think I got 10-12 numbers this week. Just got back from a date, awesome personality. We've got the same sense of humor so the conversation kept flowing.
    So many? What kind of girls are we talking about here?

Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Few cuties, but mostly average. The majority of them stop responding after a day or two even if I've called them instead of texting. Made up a thing to send to them about their attention span being short, and that we wouldn't be able to take over the world because of it. Obviously not the same wording, but it usually gives me a response and starts a convo up again.
    ☆☆☆USA Crew☆☆☆
    I always pay it forward.
    □|||||||□

penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LoweBM View Post
    someone aware me on the POF macro
    download an autoclicker, and set your cursor over the "yes" on the meet me feature on POF.

leave overnight, wake up to a bunch of messages. (usually from uggos)

DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just spend about an hour talking to some bish only for her not to give me the number. "I'd like to get to know you more". BIISH, I'VE BEEN TALKING TO U FOR AN HOUR FOCKING KUNT.
    Indian Genetics (aka 18inch pipes, 7nch cack, 6'2) Crew
    Mr.StealyoGirlcuzimIndian Crew
    You know the saying, once you go indian, you never go back Crew
    Blacks in the shower are scared of my cack Crew

Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in.
    You went full retard man.. Never go full retard.

"While you are partying, hoarsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. someone is getting smarter, and someone is winning" - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

"What exactly are trans fats?" - Joe rogan
    "Fats with penis's" - Brian Redban Reichle

Registered User OutsideLINEback's Avatar
    OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Steve707 View Post
    If this is true she probably has the hiv or herpes

gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **** brahs, new to this ****, how do I respond to "haha how many girls you send that to a day? And importantly has it worked?"

also wtf to I say to "lol " or any variation of that bs. Just give her my number?

Pictures, Are shirtless mirror pics fine? I read that women always talk **** about them but apparently they work.

LarryAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) LarryAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Already 205 pages but in. Sup brahs? I decided to join both POF and OKcupid mostly for the lol's, but who knows what may happen. Anyway, I'm pretty successful with girls in person (not to brag, but I have done things with a number of 8s/9s, only saying this so you know im not some foreveralone.jpg loser) but it seems like these ones on dating sites are tricky. I have gotten like 5/6 girls that "want to meet me"/message me first, but they are all 3/10's at best.

But I have messaged, i don't know, about 14 on okcupid, and over 20 on plentyoffish, 7/8/9/10's, and so far have gotten like, 3 responses? Problem too with these sites is it seems like I keep seeing the saaame bishes on both websites... oh well. Dey got dat dere luxury of being extremely picky, constantly get wk'd, etc. I'll keep ya brahs posted if anything good actually happens.

I hit some bish a few years older than me who goes to my school with the "account closing thing" and she said "9? bitch, im 10" I shook my head... responded, but I doubt I'll hear back.

Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fawk this shat is totally turning into PlentyOfPenpals. bishes have no intelligence or ability to keep a convo. im amazed that people like this can survive.

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)

on a serious note, been talking to this chick for a while

cute as fuark and crazy into fitness like me

but she's in Atlantic City
    2 hour drive
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
    Hmm looks like POF is improving some of its features as they continue to nickel-and-dime certain features. Message grouping and now it shows the number of chat windows your matches have open. Some of the above average girls don't have any chat windows open at all yet most of the average and uggo chicks have multiple ones. Hardly surprising.
    Correction: the number isn't the number of chat windows open, it's the number of mutual interests.

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DukeValentino View Post
    Focking shiiit got 3 numbers just now don't know what the fock to text to these girls they are all so dull I don't even know why they give me their numbers so focking easily if they can't even really initiate the convos.

I'm very aggressive too I ask out a girl like after 4 texts but I usually get the, "I'd like to get to know you better first" what bs is this, this is a dating website not a texting buddy website.
    have you sent them this? ive said something along these lines and it usually makes them change their mind. or something like " i like to get to know someone face to face rather then threw a computer screen"

almost done cleaning my apartment then going to hit both sites and try to line up some dates this week
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when I respond to messages, I dont get the "responded icon" anymore and the response doesnt appear in the conversation, but it appears it the sent messages section. I am confused. Can someone PM me with their user name so I can see if this **** works, no homo.

Less internet, more gym DontRevMe's Avatar
    DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seeing this girl for the 4th time tonight, shes actually turning into quality GF material (which is what im after). Never expected this from POF

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just checked pof the other day to see new prospects...left disappoint.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    Just checked pof the other day to see new prospects...left disappoint.
    This...

OKCupid in my area (within 50 mile radius) has turned into a wasteland of those fashion-wannabe hipsters, whales, whales with children, and fake profiles.

POF... don't get me started... it's like all the fat and ugly mySpace left overs moved to POF.

rz62 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rz62 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rz62 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rz62 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rz62 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rz62 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rz62 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rz62 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rz62 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rz62 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rz62 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DontRevMe View Post
    Seeing this girl for the 4th time tonight, shes actually turning into quality GF material (which is what im after). Never expected this from POF
    I hope you hit it and didn't put it on a pedestal

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    getting a lot more responses from the 29+ crowd which is weird because a few months ago they would never respond for just say i was to young.
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    chick just gave me her number without me even asking... 18 year old foreveralone girls ftw?

Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rz62 View Post
    he already did.
    UNMC
    Walk around like ur bigger than prince.

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Repping MMA brahs on sight

Less internet, more gym DontRevMe's Avatar
    DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rz62 View Post
    im 28, haha

LoweBM is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoweBM is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoweBM is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoweBM is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoweBM is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoweBM is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoweBM is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoweBM is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoweBM is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoweBM is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoweBM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    FUUUUUUUUUUUU

every Cali Miscer is raping the POF game. man f8ck this im bout to put my profile up in Cali just to see if I'm doing this wrong....

Help brahs, need to shag this milf, got her "blushing" but she keeps pulling the lata card on me

penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when meeting with MILFs (im 24, shes 37) is there basically an unspoken consensus that there will be smashing at the end of the night?

or do some of the MILFs actually think the guy wants to date them?

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gritbro View Post
    Help brahs, need to shag this milf, got her "blushing" but she keeps pulling the lata card on me

move on?
    Originally Posted by penamante View Post
    when meeting with MILFs (im 24, shes 37) is there basically an unspoken consensus that there will be smashing at the end of the night?

or do some of the MILFs actually think the guy wants to date them?
    think its 50/50.. unless youve already established a decent connection/sexual tension. Which is why imo texting alot isnt always a bad thing like others itt say
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

Closed Thread
Page 205 of 301 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 ... LastLast