Closed Thread
Page 298 of 301 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,940 of 9007
    Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can someone with a good successful profile pm me a link to give me an idea what works? I'm not having much luck.

SteveMcqueenUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveMcqueenUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveMcqueenUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveMcqueenUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveMcqueenUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveMcqueenUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveMcqueenUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveMcqueenUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveMcqueenUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveMcqueenUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveMcqueenUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have like 4 meets arranged, but not sure if i can be bothered tbh, lol

Registered User OutsideLINEback's Avatar
    OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Hella Toof View Post
    Can someone with a good successful profile pm me a link to give me an idea what works? I'm not having much luck.
    funny and cocky with vary little factual information about you.

nrxge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nrxge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol, too easy.
    Attached Images

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yes I did, bish.

Whats wrong with most girls pretending like they've never gotten a neg irl before...
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Was blasting out messages las night then checked my sent folders and saw that my messages had stopped going through. I didn't get the normal "plenty of fish blocks spam messages" thing. I just cannot send anyone messages now. Is this temporary? or should I delete and restart the account?
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

"So it's really not that hard for me to give him... the wrong advices..."
    -Arnold

AlexLW91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexLW91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexLW91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexLW91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexLW91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexLW91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexLW91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexLW91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexLW91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexLW91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexLW91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CLIMATIC View Post
    Was blasting out messages las night then checked my sent folders and saw that my messages had stopped going through. I didn't get the normal "plenty of fish blocks spam messages" thing. I just cannot send anyone messages now. Is this temporary? or should I delete and restart the account?
    It happens sometimes.. I think either there is a limit for first contact messages (then it takes like 24h for it to let you make first contact again) or maybe they selectively ban people who are sending too many messages. It always unbans you after 24 hours or so.

StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post

Yes I did, bish.

Whats wrong with most girls pretending like they've never gotten a neg irl before...
    Most of us HAVEN'T gotten negs IRL.
    Add me on PSN: stina_saurus

♛MartyMcFly92 is everything I could ever ask for in a man so I quit OKC and POF to marry him Krew♛

♣BOSTON STRONG♣

On the road to aesthetics and never looking back.
    115lbs lost, come at me bros.

Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlexLW91 View Post
    It happens sometimes.. I think either there is a limit for first contact messages (then it takes like 24h for it to let you make first contact again) or maybe they selectively ban people who are sending too many messages. It always unbans you after 24 hours or so.

nah, it takes i think 30-60 mins, starting from the last message sent i believe.
    UNMC
    Walk around like ur bigger than prince.

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Repping MMA brahs on sight

CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CLIMATIC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AlexLW91 View Post
    Repped. Thanks for the info brah. It's been less than 24 hrs, so I'll just hang tight
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

"So it's really not that hard for me to give him... the wrong advices..."
    -Arnold

penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Repped. Thanks for the info brah. It's been less than 24 hrs, so I'll just hang tight
    just an FYI, even if you insert random spaces in your pasta, POF can still detect this

RedAccord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedAccord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedAccord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedAccord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedAccord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedAccord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedAccord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedAccord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedAccord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedAccord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedAccord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lawl, this girl must be a miscer:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=27451754

"bk92 : supppppp brah"

"About Me
    i like long walks on the beach .. but only if it leads to something dirty. (; ummm i like whips, ropes, chains, i have at least 2 in each of my rooms of my kinky apartment. i'm fun. hmu for a good time "

"To send a message to bk92 you MUST meet the following criteria:
    Male
    Live in United States
    Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex."

Sounds like a strong troll
    NYG Eli Manning Crew Member -- "You gotta unleash the Manning!"

Forever Skinny Fat EdmundHamuera's Avatar
    EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by StinaSaurus View Post
    Most of us HAVEN'T gotten negs IRL.
    And if they have it's usually from other girls not guys.
    This is something that took me a while to find out. Hence causing a decent amount of girls to cry in high school.

nrxge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nrxge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nrxge View Post
    Lol, too easy.
    Didn't meet up with this girl tonight, I had a chit load of uni work to do. Got her number, called her and should be meeting up with her on Friday. She wants to meet at like 4 in the afternoon though so I'm not sure how I'm gonna play this one out.

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EdmundHamuera View Post
    And if they have it's usually from other girls not guys.
    This is something that took me a while to find out. Hence causing a decent amount of girls to cry in high school.
    Lol'd. I was always the guy negging girls in my class, they saw it as flirty, not a$$hole-ish though.

I hate females with the princess syndrome. Can't wait to grow the **** up and find myself a woman, not a damn girl. Will be a tough task either way.
    305 / 445 / 515

StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol'd. I was always the guy negging girls in my class, they saw it as flirty, not a$$hole-ish though.

I hate females with the princess syndrome. Can't wait to grow the **** up and find myself a woman, not a damn girl. Will be a tough task either way.

Not negging girls leads to them becoming princesses. Brb girls saying they want to be treated as equal yet throwing a hissy fit whenever you criticize them. Not saying girls should never be complimented but too much of it leads to a sense of entitlement. Why do you think so many of the bishes on POF act like their chit don't stank? They get white-knight messages left and right ALL DAY LONG.

Which is why I say, think outside of the box when you message them. If you're afraid witty or funny won't work for all girls, find something in their profile that catches your eye and mention it in the message; it's far less generic than throwing out the "hey cutie " message that girls get all day long.

♛MartyMcFly92 is everything I could ever ask for in a man so I quit OKC and POF to marry him Krew♛

♣BOSTON STRONG♣

Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol I have been copying and pasting on POF and I accidently browsed misc and copied "http://i.imgur.com/uWlEz.jpg" to view it in another page. Well I go back to POF and the first really cute girl I see I paste it and immediately send it on accident. We'll see if it works hahahahah

link for reference

Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got a girl's number and been texting her. Face is 8/10 but then one pic she has where you can see her body she looks a bit chubby but it's hard to tell cos she crouched. Will ask for a spoon pic tonight but not confident it will go down well.

HipChecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HipChecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HipChecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HipChecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HipChecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HipChecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HipChecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HipChecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HipChecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HipChecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HipChecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not negging girls leads to them becoming princesses. Brb girls saying they want to be treated as equal yet throwing a hissy fit whenever you criticize them. Not saying girls should never be complimented but too much of it leads to a sense of entitlement. Why do you think so many of the bishes on POF act like their chit don't stank? They get white-knight messages left and right ALL DAY LONG.

Which is why I say, think outside of the box when you message them. If you're afraid witty or funny won't work for all girls, find something in their profile that catches your eye and mention it in the message; it's far less generic than throwing out the "hey cutie " message that girls get all day long.
    I should neg your ass for bringing me to a gym that is a claustrophobic person's nightmare with those spoiled brats everywhere.

Originally Posted by HipChecker View Post
    I should neg your ass for bringing me to a gym that is a claustrophobic person's nightmare with those spoiled brats everywhere.
    Go for it, it'll have no effect on my rep power and all it'll take is one white-knight incident to counteract your attempt at the destruction of my greens.

U just mad I was the only cute girl working out and that your gym is full of white-trash sloots.

♣BOSTON STRONG♣

redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Malfa View Post
    lol I have been copying and pasting on POF and I accidently browsed misc and copied "http://i.imgur.com/uWlEz.jpg" to view it in another page. Well I go back to POF and the first really cute girl I see I paste it and immediately send it on accident. We'll see if it works hahahahah

link for reference

Just hope she has dat dere darker skin (no racist)
    Goon Squad Forums <3
    www.goonsquadforums.com/

3k+ - Reps for fellow GSF Members.

[IIFYM]

**You only get out what you put in!**

Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go for it, it'll have no effect on my rep power and all it'll take is one white-knight incident to counteract your attempt at the destruction of my greens.

U just mad I was the only cute girl working out and that your gym is full of white-trash sloots.
    Oh noes how will you ever get that .1 point back?

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    miss me bros?
    laptop crashed couldnt be on my game for a couple days!
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn I can't wait to get my own place next month. Reading through these stories gets me pumped. Soon it will be my turn to contribute.

Registered User OutsideLINEback's Avatar
    OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Scarbarrow View Post
    So when brahs use that " age is nothing but a number line/tamingstallionline" and they still are unsure..try using the " fold you like clean laundry pasta" and it should work.

So far i got 1 number and a couple emails..hopefully i can smash em all.

Usually if they say it's tempting but they don't know, i'd reply with "Alright, i'm doing BS'ing around, i would do unforgivable things pasta ..sorry if that was to forward"
    Do you check your pm sscarbarrow? Can you aware me on the above pastes?

Im in mma also just sayinn

Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OutsideLINEback View Post
    Do you check your pm sscarbarrow? Can you aware me on the above pastes?

Im in mma also just sayinn
    wat pm ?
    UNMC
    Walk around like ur bigger than prince.

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Repping MMA brahs on sight

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If a girl says she likes camping and fishing (and you're into it), try mentioning something about pitching a tent and eating fish...............
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

Repped the last 4 *******s in this thread just because I can. Santa came early this year.

Shame, bish was hot as phukk but was blown off when I asked for Spoon pics. She sent 2 previous pics from "modeling" and 1 bikini pic and I said I wasn't buying it.

edit: as far as the lame lion line goes, My RL name gets mistaken all the time for Mufasa, from the Lion king. Go figure ;o
    305 / 445 / 515

Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Repped the last 4 *******s in this thread just because I can. Santa came early this year.

Shame, bish was hot as phukk but was blown off when I asked for Spoon pics. She sent 2 previous pics from "modeling" and 1 bikini pic and I said I wasn't buying it.

edit: as far as the lame lion line goes, My RL name gets mistaken all the time for Mufasa, from the Lion king. Go figure ;o
    Isn't that the second or third hot chick you've decided was a troll because they either asked for your number or wouldn't send a spoon pic?
    ☆☆☆USA Crew☆☆☆
    I always pay it forward.
    □|||||||□

funkpusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=36736212

Troll or real? I'm really bad at working such things out.

Closed Thread