Closed Thread
Page 238 of 301 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,140 of 9007
    Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Got 2 dates set up this weekend.

Friday night: **** date with DTF Blonde who already told me take her to pound town/10
    Sat night: Punk blonde from Tues night that is totally awesome and has a tight lil body. Shes coming to my place for "drinks". 2Chicks2Nights/10.

This could be a game changing weekend.

Kayyyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Recently joined the forum..First of all, it's almost impossible to go through the entire thread..leave alone v1-3. But still have to point out that there's some gold here..Used one of the Copypastas ( Johnny Depp one) on one biish and it totally worked. Need some suggestions on how to follow...

As enticing as it sounds ....- I'm kind of in love with my work - but I'd be down for a weekend adventure, a chaotic spin into other-worldliness.
    (she's a dancer, btw. )

..or should I just go for the #.
    Last edited by Kayyyd; 02-02-2012 at 09:25 PM. Reason: G00gle

Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Kayyyd View Post
    Recently joined the forum..First of all, it's almost impossible to go through the entire thread..leave alone v1-3. But still have to point out that there's some gold here..Used one of the Copypastas ( Johnny Depp one) on one biish and it totally worked. Need some suggestions on how to follow...

(she's a dancer, btw. )

..or should I just go for the #.
    Tell her you want to go find out with her where the wild things are.

Bishes love wild things

Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol dat feel when a bish from OKC/POF don't intiate texts at first but then go all over ur balls after the first date....do you know that feel?

*edit*

may know that feel again, bish i'm going out with seems kinda like a bitter kent (probably from fail dates, wierd ass messages, and jerks) so i wonder how dis one will go.
    UNMC
    Walk around like ur bigger than prince.

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Repping MMA brahs on sight

Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Headline: Click here for free hats!
    About me:

If you came to my profile looking for free hats I regret to inform you that this deal has expired... however if you are now intrigued by my awesome profile I further extend an offer to spend a romantic evening roasting squirrels and drinking cheap wine...

So here's some cool facts:
    -My name is George
    -I am Greek and no my parents do not own a restaurant
    -I played Hockey and Soccer for over 13 years, If you're anything but a leafs fan we're going to have some problems..
    -Really into the EDM scene.. I like to pretend I can DJ
    -I guess you can say I really like to go with the flow, I love having fun regardless what we're doing
    -oh and I also give the best foot rubs in town, only if I like you ofcouse

First date:

For our first date how bout some dinner? I was thinking we could base jump to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, while we're falling I would whip out a box of camping matches and cook you a can of Progresso Chicken Noodle soup and we could discuss the difference between jam and jelly. If we really hit it off then you can eat it from my mouth when we get to the bottom. But I'll bring a bowl just in case.
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    Brock U crew

-Give me a place to stand and I will move the Earth..

You beat Nicky with fists he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun you better kill him because he'll be coming back and back until one of you is dead..

penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000)
    received this message after i sent my opener:

"congratulations u managed to send the exact same message to my 4 other roommates!"

whathasbeenseen.jpg

Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by penamante View Post
    received this message after i sent my opener:

"congratulations u managed to send the exact same message to my 4 other roommates!"

whathasbeenseen.jpg
    ask her "what do I win?"
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    Brock U crew

You beat Nicky with fists he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun you better kill him because he'll be coming back and back until one of you is dead..

ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Will_B View Post
    About me:

If you came to my profile looking for free hats I regret to inform you that this deal has expired... however if you are now intrigued by my awesome profile I further extend an offer to spend a romantic evening roasting squirrels and drinking cheap wine...

-My name is George
    -I played Hockey and Soccer for over 13 years, If you're anything but a leafs fan we're going to have some problems..
    -I guess you can say I really like to go with the flow, I love having fun regardless what we're doing

First date:

For our first date how bout some dinner? I was thinking we could base jump to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, while we're falling I would whip out a box of camping matches and cook you a can of Progresso Chicken Noodle soup and we could discuss the difference between jam and jelly. If we really hit it off then you can eat it from my mouth when we get to the bottom. But I'll bring a bowl just in case.
    I think this could work (srs).

But I'm contemplating just using two profiles: one serious, one funny. Wanna see which works better.

penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by elperfecto View Post
    That black midget is hilarious, you gotta feel bad for someone who popped out of the uterus like that though. Puts things in perspective in terms of how lucky we all are for being lucky enough to be a normal size and have fully functional limbs.

Can someone brief me on OK Cupid? I would assume it's not as popular as POF, is it worth checking out?
    worth checking out. IMO has a cleaner interface, and from experience the girls have much more depth than POF. (based on responses received from using the same opener on both sites)

my favorite thing about OKC over POF is that OKC displays what city the girl is from without you having to even click on the profile, on POF i hate clicking on girls profile only to find out they live 1+ hour away.

Originally Posted by ShimmyShimmyHo View Post

But I'm contemplating just using two profiles: one serious, one funny. Wanna see which works better.
    The way I see it I have a cocky humour in real life, I might as well act the same way regardless if it's behind a keyboard
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    Brock U crew

Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    About me:

-My name is George

First date:

i took GIF_Brahs approach and just put a song lyric in my about me...

Keeps it funny, and makes it so they have to actually ask me about me Via Date/Email which creates more conversation...profit?
    UNMC
    Walk around like ur bigger than prince.

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Repping MMA brahs on sight

niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The way I see it I have a cocky humour in real life, I might as well act the same way regardless if it's behind a keyboard
    Same here. I usually act differently on first dates though
    S&P/Cologne/Raw Denim Crew

***Mod-Approved Splitter***

ATG Squat: 420 lbs
    Deadlift: 500 lbs
    COC #2.5 close

Wish I had better pictures tho fuark..
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    Brock U crew

Originally Posted by niktak11 View Post
    Same here. I usually act differently on first dates though
    I stay consistent. Im extremely sarcastic at all times, so bishes never know if you are srs cocky or playing. Keeps them on their toes and gets them laughing = all good things.

brb got a 3rd chick sendin me pics and a different one wants a date.

ShawnKempFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShawnKempFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShawnKempFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShawnKempFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShawnKempFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShawnKempFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShawnKempFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShawnKempFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShawnKempFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShawnKempFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShawnKempFan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ShawnKempFan View Post
    Hey guys, let me tell you something- maybe us bigger women are like this for a reason. A lot of women my size have really big hearts. So what if our bodies are like this to hold our hearts, giving them more room to be filled with love and devotion? Ever think about that?

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=36027614

What the fuk?

I would troll but she looks suicidal
    bumping for the lulz

ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShimmyShimmyHo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, I get that, but I only sometimes act that way.

I'm more the sarcastic, ******* type (I'm not an *******, but that's how I joke around).

redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What responses do you normally give girls that send you sexy pics, whether they be nude, bikini, underwear etc.

Depends on the girl for me. One i like to use is "Sexy pic, but it takes more than looks alone to get in my pants."

It's always good were possible to say something that a girl would say before she can say it herself.

What do you guys normally reply with?
    Goon Squad Forums <3
    www.goonsquadforums.com/

3k+ - Reps for fellow GSF Members.

[IIFYM]

**You only get out what you put in!**

Originally Posted by redrex94 View Post
    What responses do you normally give girls that send you sexy pics, whether they be nude, bikini, underwear etc.

Depends on the girl for me. One i like to use is "Sexy pic, but it takes more than looks alone to get in my pants."

It's always good were possible to say something that a girl would say before she can say it herself.

I thought youd send something more exciting

Anyone can find one pic of a girl online and send it

Ahhhh

Nice teddies/azz/legs/lips/thong/bra/ect

cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've got pretty terrible game if I do say so myself, but I managed to get my first number yesterday, this is what she sent me:
    My number is xxxxxxxxxxxx. I warn you that I'm pretty busy lately- I've got a few lovers/partners right now and although I'm taking a semester off school, right now that time is occupied largely with trying to move away from my resentful roommates. But I'd be open to going for coffee or lunch some time next week.
    The multiple lovers thing kind of threw me off, but it didn't really bother me that much because i'm not tryna wife and at least her intentions are fairly obvious I think. From her profile I pegged her for being one of those open, ultra liberal hippy type people (she's ACTUALLY bi, unlike every girl on there who says they're bi) but she's hella cute, so we'll see how it goes.

It also seems like bishes in my area are very intelligent (spelling, grammar, etc), feels good living in Canada. How do you guys txt game the smart ones?

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

you so purty.. work 100% of the time 70% of the time
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

Gimme a good opening message to send to a hot bish. Measly reps for good answers.

Mind you, I'm not the most aesthetic brah (average), so I can't be TOO cocky.

South Florida brah BoilerUpIndy's Avatar
    BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strongwomanlogic/10

Got a # from this chick who is an undergrad at the same school (I'm a grad student). I told her I do my research in a lab, I'm there from 10-6, etc etc and she says she has class at 6 pm on days a/b and at 10:15 and 6 on days c/d. Been trying to meet up since Tuesday, and I jokingly texted that she is making this complicated. She replies "well maybe if you didn't have such a tight schedule blah blah". LOLWUT. I'm chillin in my lab and can meet anytime, but it can't happen because my schedule is "tight"....okay.jpg
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew (AND WAS FRONT ROW AT ASOT 700)┗(-_- )┓

Originally Posted by BoilerUpIndy View Post
    Strongwomanlogic/10

Got a # from this chick who is an undergrad at the same school (I'm a grad student). I told her I do my research in a lab, I'm there from 10-6, etc etc and she says she has class at 6 pm on days a/b and at 10:15 and 6 on days c/d. Been trying to meet up since Tuesday, and I jokingly texted that she is making this complicated. She replies "well maybe if you didn't have such a tight schedule blah blah". LOLWUT. I'm chillin in my lab and can meet anytime, but it can't happen because my schedule is "tight"....okay.jpg
    stop txting her. make her wonder ab you. she will come. then be busy when she says hai

redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Laxman09 View Post
    I thought youd send something more exciting

Anyone can find one pic of a girl online and send it

Ahhhh

Nice teddies/azz/legs/lips/thong/bra/ect
    That's what ever other guy who she sends a pic to is going to say.. and your not the only one that's been sent that pic, I guarantee.

Sending something like that is challenging her and saying something that she might say/think before she gets the chance too. Girls don't want a guy they can get easily, most of them enjoy the chase more than anything. This is what keeps them interested and they try even harder, imo anyway.
    Goon Squad Forums <3
    www.goonsquadforums.com/

[IIFYM]

Gimme a good opening message to send to a hot bish. Measly reps for good answers.

Mind you, I'm not the most aesthetic brah (average), so I can't be TOO cocky.
    If YOU don't think about yourself with a high value, how is anyone else going too..

No girl is ever out of your league, if you have good game you can still get them.
    Goon Squad Forums <3
    www.goonsquadforums.com/

[IIFYM]

If YOU don't think about yourself with a high value, how is anyone else going too..

No girl is ever out of your league, if you have good game you can still get them.
    I think of myself with moderately high value (still attempting to lose weight and obtain aesthetics and get teeth fixed), but the reality is, girls care about looks just as much as guys do.

I think of myself with moderately high value (still attempting to lose weight and obtain aesthetics and get teeth fixed), but the reality is, girls care about looks just as much as guys do.
    then brah here is honest advice. go hit the gym. read about who to seduce women, get some nice threads and THEN come to the POF and whatnot and work your game. But get you all set first. Bc you dont want to disappoint yourself and then feel like giving up.

South Florida brah BoilerUpIndy's Avatar
    BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000)
    stop txting her. make her wonder ab you. she will come. then be busy when she says hai
    Yeah brah I'm not texting her for the next few days because school is closed tomorrow and Monday for the Super Bowl (our school is literally a half mile from Lucas Oil Stadium). We'll see what happens next week.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew (AND WAS FRONT ROW AT ASOT 700)┗(-_- )┓

then brah here is honest advice. go hit the gym. read about who to seduce women, get some nice threads and THEN come to the POF and whatnot and work your game. But get you all set first. Bc you dont want to disappoint yourself and then feel like giving up.
    Well yeah, been hitting the gym for a while, but went on a huge bulk as of late and was on crutches for a while, so it'll just take time to gt back down. Not concerned about aesthetics, more concerned about game. Moved in my "popular" years, so it ****ed me up socially.

College has helped kinda make me better at socializing, but still terrified of asking out 7+ girls or even talking to them. Any suggestions? Was just thinking about going to the mall and asking random girls out so I eventually get used to awkward moments and rejection.

What say ye, misc brahs?

Btw need to do this

Big thanks to Gif_Brah, Scarbarrow, Redrex, and BlackDread past couple weeks. Guys have def helped take my game to the next level. When Im plowing this tomorrow night, Ill give you guys and air 5 (kinda no homo)

Closed Thread
Page 238 of 301 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 ... LastLast