Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by axxlef View Post
    congrats on an intelligent response. feel free to criticise the way i look i stopped caring about childish insults when i left school .but seriously reread the last few pages of this thread and ask yourself what opinion of you people would get from reading some of your posts not a pretty picture is it.
    Funny you would use the words "Not a pretty picture" lmfao......

Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaymeez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    But this troll is good at pushing buttons by saying some exceedingly odd and often ludicrous stuff.

What shockes me is that he's still green.
    The truth hurts don't it... Honestly I couldn't give 2 ****s bout the green n red **** that seems to be at the forefront of your thoughts. Getting good info to the people who are in here quietly reading and not trolling is what I'm after.. Capiche>?

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer
    If I had any friends on this ****ing site they woulda had my back in this forum but I'm all alone here. It seems like you enjoy using the word cheeky... Well I don't promote violence but the way you nonchalantly think you can just woop my ass is crazy funny. I wanna see you try that...

Originally Posted by ArchangelEST View Post
    I'm on spread.

Really wondering why Alan hasn't negged him to death yet. I'm sure he's in the background having a chuckle at this entire thread though. Heheh.

But in all honesty, this thread has been good in a sense that I've actually had fun looking up some tidbits of information I'd usually not bother to look at on the internet. Because honestly. This much stupidity in one thread actually has forced me to go down to the very basics of logical reasoning and the availability of the most basic facts.
    Not something you get to do when conversing with an intelligent subject while discussing actual science.
    You keep talking about discussing science but put down Universities every chance you get? So you still stand behind you stupid ass logic that dropping a 3-5k bomb of calories in your stomach is somehow a good thing? You are dilution. I didn't know stupidity came in that size!

Originally Posted by Apex702 View Post
    A little less green now. Negged for personal attacks.
    As I stated all of you trolls at the same time can neg me and get me back to red if you want idgaf... This rating system might mean something in your world but it don't mean **** in mine!

^ I tried to neg him, but I've given out too much green in the past 24 hours...

You've done an awesome job in this thread. Absolutely awesome.

P.S. You're on spread...always

Awww Listen to the way you butt buddies stroke each other.....

Then where is the original research done from the University that substantiates your dumb ass claims>? Oh, you don't have that, right.... Maybe your the one thats Epically Confused....

I see...

So when those studies at those Universities are "rigorously tested". What exactly do they become after testing? Could they now be "PEER-REVIEWED" studies? As in rigorously tested by people in the same field before being published somewhere?

And yet you hate Peer-reviewed studies. You are defending and hating them at the same time.

So why are you arguing with yourself? It's hilarious though.
    So in your "peer reviewed bull****" about eating once or twice in a day. Where is the University that rigorously tested it? Oh, you don't have that! Your going off info that some guys want to give out so you buy their book... Such a brain you have on you....

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jaymeez View Post
    Then where is the original research done from the University that substantiates your dumb ass claims>? Oh, you don't have that, right.... Maybe your the one thats Epically Confused....
    You really have no idea how research papers get published do you?

One of your universities does the study. Piles the paperwork, submits it to a council of it's peers. They review it. If deemed good enough, it get's published. IN SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS so the rest of the fuking world could read it too.

The fact that we live in 2011 have coincidentally caused said Journals to go online. Thus PubMed and others websites compile those journals.

For Fuks sake man. You are literally Trolling yourself now. You hate Peer-Reviewed studies with all your heart, yet all your own University studies are quite likely Peer-reviewed, otherwise it's unlikely you'd actually get ahold of any.

Hahahahaaa... never seen someone arguing with himself. And Losing. Hahahhaaa
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

You really have no idea how research papers get published do you?

One of your universities does the study. Piles the paperwork, submits it to a council of it's peers. They review it. If deemed good enough, it get's published. IN SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS so the rest of the fuking world could read it too.

The fact that we live in 2011 have coincidentally caused said Journals to go online. Thus PubMed and others websites compile those journals.

For Fuks sake man. You are literally Trolling yourself now. You hate Peer-Reviewed studies with all your heart, yet all your own University studies are quite likely Peer-reviewed, otherwise it's unlikely you'd actually get ahold of any.

Hahahahaaa... never seen someone arguing with himself. And Losing. Hahahhaaa
    I can prove my point and they have been substantiated by Universities to be true, but you can run around this all you want, but you can't provide that can you? It would be impossible for you to provide this info because no Accredited University nor College nor Government Agency would publish filth and garbage witch was grossly incorrect.

So your stating most peer reviewed articles start at Universities then show where the study results are. Are you saying the University deletes their **** as soon as it gets published? Because they sure still have my substantiating evidence there. Where is yours?

Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can prove my point and they have been substantiated by Universities to be true, but you can run around this all you want, but you can't provide that can you? It would be impossible for you to provide this info because no Accredited University nor College nor Government Agency would publish filth and garbage witch was grossly incorrect.

So your stating most peer reviewed articles start at Universities then show where the study results are. Are you saying the University deletes their **** as soon as it gets published? Because they sure still have my substantiating evidence there. Where is yours?
    Stop claiming you have evidence. You don't and we all know you don't because if you did you would simply produce it to prove you're correct and we're wrong because that's what you've been trying to do throughout this thread. If you want to debate blindly go ahead, but stop claiming you have any factual evidence to support your claims. It just makes you sound like an idiot. No one argues for the sake of arguing unless that is their intention -- troll.

ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Alright. I'll throw you one bone, that even says something positive to your argument. Saying that 1 meal a day, may bring about some short term body composition changes in both negative and beneficial manners. (But don't get cocky, because there is more to this research than just the abstract and the conclusions written there)

American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 85, No. 4, 981-988, April 2007
    © 2007 American Society for Nutrition

http://www.ajcn.org/content/85/4/981.full

1 From the Beltsville Human Nutrition Research Center, US Department of Agriculture, Agriculture Research Service, Beltsville, MD (KSS, DJB, KS, DRP, GKW, and WVR), and the Clinical Research Branch (PS and LF), and the Laboratories of Cardiovascular Science (SSN), Experimental Gerontology (DKI), Immunology (DLL), and Neurosciences (MPM), National Institute on Aging Intramural Research Program, Baltimore, MD

2 Supported by the National Institute on Aging and the US Department of Agriculture.

3 Reprints not available. Address correspondence to DJ Baer, USDA, ARS, Beltsville Human Nutrition Research Center, 307B Center Road, Beltsville, MD 20705. E-mail: david.baer@ars.usda.gov.

----------------------------------------

More about the source where this article originated. If this isn't good enough for you, then you have no respect for the US government and it's official Research Labs.

http://www.ars.usda.gov/main/site_ma...de=12-35-00-00

"The Beltsville Human Nutrition Research Center (BHNRC) is the largest of USDA's human nutrition research facilities and the home of the first human nutrition research conducted by USDA, dating back to the late 1890's."

"The Agricultural Research Service (ARS)is the U.S. Department of Agriculture's chief scientific research agency. Our job is finding solutions to agricultural problems that affect Americans every day, from field to table. Here's a few rough numbers to illustrate the scope of our organization:

1000 research projects within 20 National Programs
    2,500 scientists
    6,000 other employees
    100 research locations including a few in other countries
    $1.1 billion fiscal year 2010 budget"

http://www.ars.usda.gov/research/pub..._no_115=200159

"There were no significant effects of meal frequency on heart rate, body temperature and the majority of blood variables measured. However, when on 1 meal/d, subjects exhibited: a significant increase in hunger; a significant modification of body composition with reductions of fat mass (LOL); significant increases in blood pressure and levels of total and LDL and HDL cholesterol; and significant decreases in levels of triacylglycerol and cortisol.

Conclusions: Normal weight subjects are able to comply with a 1 meal/d diet. When meal frequency is decreased without a decrease in overall calorie intake, there are modest changes in body composition, some cardiovascular risk factors, and hematological variables; some of the changes are suggestive of poorer health, while others are suggestive of improved health."
    Owner of:

www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^^ So is IF bad for your blood pressure, heart etc? ://

Originally Posted by QT View Post
    ^^^^ So is IF bad for your blood pressure, heart etc? ://
    You should read the full study.

"The observed increase in blood pressure in our subject population consuming 1 meal/d may be due to a circadian rhythm in blood pressure (23). Diurnal changes may have occurred, because blood pressure measurements were obtained in the late afternoon in the 1 meal/d diet versus early morning in the 3 meals/d."

"Although this was a pilot study, the small sample size was particularly limiting. Blood, blood pressure, body temperature, and body-composition measurements were taken in the early morning from subjects consuming 3 meals/d and in the late afternoon from those consuming l meal/d; results may have differed if the latter measurements also were obtained in the early morning. BIA may also not be the best method for assessing body composition because of its tendency to overestimate fat mass in lean subjects "

---

Bottom line. While this study has it's value when forming an opinion about something - you still need to read it to the fullest, understand the small details and so forth.

But still, it's a solid study on Meal Frequency and while small differences were noted between the different meal Frequencies - they were not significant, especially if taken into consideration in the differences in obtaining measurements.

So one could conclude that Meal Frequency based on this study - is a fairly irrelevant factor to a normal healthy individual.
    Owner of:

www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

― Alvin Toffler

axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I had any friends they woulda had my back in this forum but I'm all alone here. It seems like you enjoy using the word cheeky... Well I don't promote violence but the way you nonchalantly think you can just woop my ass is crazy funny. I wanna see you try that...
    fixed

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    I fear the lad still doesn't understand what PubMed is.
    I also fear the lad does not know that he's perma-red now.

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    I also fear the lad does not know that he's perma-red now.

I approve.

Someone must have sent out the AA alert.
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If I had any friends on this ****ing site they woulda had my back in this forum but I'm all alone here. It seems like you enjoy using the word cheeky... Well I don't promote violence but the way you nonchalantly think you can just woop my ass is crazy funny. I wanna see you try that...
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I had any friends
    No surprises there

headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont see why so many people let this guy rile them up, if you ignore him he will go away.
    "It is better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a lamb" - Roman Proverb

“We must live together as brothers or perish together as fools.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by headshot84 View Post
    I dont see why so many people let this guy rile them up, if you ignore him he will go away.
    Now where's the fun in that?

headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Now where's the fun in that?
    Fair enough but no point in arguing with someone when both parties are in complete disagreement with said parties only becoming more entrenched in their initial viewpoints.
    "It is better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a lamb" - Roman Proverb

“We must live together as brothers or perish together as fools.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fair enough but no point in arguing with someone when both parties are in complete disagreement with said parties only becoming more entrenched in their initial viewpoints.
    It can be enlightening to expose the depths of a troll's anti-logic.

I think you just like to stir the pot sir

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Not sure if this has been linked in this thread yet (aintreading10pages.jpg):

http://www.leangains.com/2011/04/cri...d-on-meal.html

SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I hope I don't go senile at 33.

Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    I hope I don't go senile at 33.
    haha subtle yet effective I like it

jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Truth, I learn more from debates from trolls that are been proven to be wrong than by information fed to me.

Then again I guess everyone learns best when there are two conflicting sides and both strengths are shown. Ah...the joy of being able to take different sources of knowledge and critically analyzing it on your own..need more of that in college.
    Ha........gaaaayyyyy!!!

akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jak3e1992 View Post
    Truth, I learn more from debates from trolls that are been proven to be wrong than by information fed to me.
    x2

Wait a second. Jaymeez is in this thread...where is balan baragon?
    small dink crew

I think you just like to stir the pot sir
    You're missing the point. Please see the two posts immediately before this post to see my point.