Closed Thread
    GotHostBr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GotHostBr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GotHostBr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GotHostBr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GotHostBr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GotHostBr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GotHostBr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GotHostBr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GotHostBr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GotHostBr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GotHostBr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

White girl wants my BBC. What do? (pic)

So this senior at a local HS of mine added me on FB. immediately started flirting. Now you know me.... but I said nah u are in HS, I cant smash.

Then she says oh, but black guys usually dont care about that stuff. And went on saying how she likes black men and ****.

Then I felt my BBC twitch because he knew he was wanted. I tried my best to tame him... I made up and excuse and said I had to go, but we will meet again. what do?