I ask this because I generally just play it cool and let them come to me and do most of the work. I have bad game so this method usually works just fine for me. Once they figure out that I am in good shape/have abs its usually game over without much effort. Well lately this approach has not been working on one particular girl and it is leaving me perplexed.
Rest in cliff style:
- Trying to get together with ex from when I was 16.
- Been texting her pretty persistently for a while trying to get her to hang out, go to a party ect.
- To me I think its pretty obvious that I am interested. bitcheslovesmileys.jpg why else would I be hitting her up.
- She always seems excited when she texts back but never follows through. Got to hang with her for like half an hour one time but that doesnt count in my opinion.
HERE IS WHAT PERPLEXES ME:
- Since we broke up(like 6 years ago) she has gotten chubby while I have gotten in pretty dam good shape. If I go out without a shirt on I get at least one compliment(no douche).
- She is kind of a "goodie goodie". Thats actually why I broke up with her(strong dumb ass).
- Dont know if she gets much attention from guys. No evidence that she has even had a bf since me 6 years ago lol. Must have had at least one though.
- So shouldn't she be jumping for joy that a decent looking guy is making an effort to hang out with her? Makes no sense since by all social standards I am now out of her league.
- Dont care if she is chubby/ not up to misc standards. I have been attracted to this girl since I met her at church when I was like 13, dont think I will ever not be attracted to her.
- CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS ****?!?
- One way or another something needs to be done. I feel like a phag thinking "I wonder if she likes me" as opposed to my generally emotionless demeanor(the way I like it)
- I am willing to try the beta method if yall think it will work but I think it would just make me look like a creeper though since I dont really know her at all anymore.
Girl on the right. Not up to misc standards/10 blah blah blah I dont care.