LindeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Help Gaining Muscle Mass

Okay, I am 14, turning 15 in November, and I need a little help. I am about 5' 10" and about 150 lbs. I am not fat or skinny, and I think I have a decent build for lifting. Also, I have done a little bit of research on this although it may not look like it. So every bit of help is appreciated. Just a heads up, if it is possible for me to get nice, toned muscles in 6 months, please tell me!

So first off... What supplements would you recommend me use that will not harm my body? I know I need whey, vitamins, and a whole load of other stuff. Also, I will probably pick up some creatine too just to maybe speed up my muscle building process.

Secondly... Any specific foods to eat to increase my muscle size? I am going to be eating a lot of high protein foods, drinking a lot of water, and other things to help maybe speed up the process. I am not going to junk out and eat a whole bunch of crap...

Next, what workouts would give me pretty quick results? I know I mainly want to focus on my arms, chest and legs before I go out and try to get a six pack. I want to be a pretty good size before I even try the crazy ab workouts. As long as my stomach is hard, I am good with it!

So, any tips and advice is very much appreciated. I know I am probably another person you are going to hate for asking stupid questions. By the way, I am going to be working out from home. I will be buying a weight bench tomorrow and I already have some dumbbells. Running and jump roping is going to be something I will do a lot too just because it is easy and I can do it whenever.

Also, you may notice that I am encouraging fast working exercises. The reason for this is because my father is leaving for Iraq and I want to have changed a lot by the time he gets back. And also my brother is getting out of the Marine Corps soon.

Thanks again for any help.

iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fast working exercises lol.

Eat a lot, and lift heavy. Squat, bench, deadlift, and military press at least once a week, don't neglect your compounds. Eat fish, meats, vegetables, whatever you can get your hands on. Just eat, eat, eat.
    Oat's n Sprints

Raid1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raid1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raid1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raid1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raid1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raid1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raid1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raid1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raid1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raid1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raid1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Forget about supplements. Eat what your mum cooks, and eat heaps of it. Do compound exercises, check out the stickies for nutrition and for the starting strength routine. Learn the basics of constructing a bulk diet, and off you go.

Originally Posted by Raid1911 View Post
    Forget about supplements. Eat what your mum cooks, and eat heaps of it. Do compound exercises, check out the stickies for nutrition and for the starting strength routine. Learn the basics of constructing a bulk diet, and off you go.
    Thanks for your reply... that was very quick. Will keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by iJarhead View Post
    Fast working exercises lol.

Eat a lot, and lift heavy. Squat, bench, deadlift, and military press at least once a week, don't neglect your compounds. Eat fish, meats, vegetables, whatever you can get your hands on. Just eat, eat, eat.
    Thanks a lot! Are those the only things I need to mainly focus on? I'm already doing dumbbell fly and stuff because I heard they were good for building your chest.