RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Follow me on this journey, i will need your support, help, and advice

hello, my name is chris

a little background about me

Well, last year my grandmother passed away, she practically raised me. i didnt know how to cope, and being the oldest of 4 boys in the family, i had to show the strength, and in supporting my family, i forgot to heal myself. with that being said, a month later my best friend kamil died, car accident, then i fell into a deep state of depression. i have been since that morning i got the phone call in march of 2010. inthe passed year i have gained over 100lbs. eating, drinking, just doing anything to not think of my pain. being in the military i have been able to hide myself quite well, going to work,coming straight home, not socializing with anyone, and also, i am finally away from my home town. so i have little to nothing of interest where i am......until i found this site. i am hopping to find sanctuary in the gym, and im putting my sadness, pain, and anger into the weight room. also, i am now on a leadership course, and i am learning that fitness is a key role in becoming a leader, how can i order a subordinate to do something that which i physically cannot do i am going to use this site to track my progress, and hopefully, inspire my students, and some strangers, who are in the shape i am today,

and i will lead by example

what i am trying to get out of you, is your knowledge, support, advice, and i wil try and help you with the same

so follow me, on a journey until christmas day, when i will reveal my 200lbs frame, healthy smile, and finally a long awaited happy day!

Linus41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll hope you'll succeed and don't give up! Even though progress will be small in the beginning just keep on going! greets

Jummyking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jummyking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jummyking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jummyking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jummyking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jummyking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jummyking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jummyking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jummyking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jummyking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jummyking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    TS, You are on the right track. Stay on the track. We'll be around...

Originally Posted by Linus41 View Post
    I'll hope you'll succeed and don't give up! Even though progress will be small in the beginning just keep on going! greets
    Pretty much this. Keep us posted.
    "All your life you are told the things you cannot do.They will say you're not good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you're the wrong height or the wrong weight to play this or be this or achieve this. They will tell you no, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. All your life they will tell you no, quite firmly & very quickly....
    ...but you will tell them yes."

RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RCAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you guys for the posts. After yesterdays lower body day, I limped my way thru a 30 minute low-moderate jog in the am.

After work, i performed the upper body routine mr. Gethin setup. I am feeling energetic, motivated, and just the intensity and mindset is so much better now that I found this site.

here are my numbers for day 1 upper

bench press - decline 225x12 235x10 245x10

lying tricep extensions - 50lbs 3 sets of 12

standing rows - 60lbs 3 sets of 10 - ------ the last 3 reps were assisted, this is a killer

arnold press - 25lbs each shoulder 3 sets of 10 ------ i cant believe how hard these were

i finished strong with hammer curls, and straight bar curls, all lower weight, because my biceps are way ahead of my other upper

tomorow im focusing on long bike ride, and hitting my back then sunday rest

any suggestions to tweek this i appreciate and again your support means alot

shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    subbed. good luck
    Machines are evil, haven’t you seen Terminator?!

Will Rep back all, pm me if i forget

thank you, i appreciate the support

today, i had an amazing lunch, i slept from midnight til 10 am i was exhausted from the weeks work, and my first week of serious training

after my whole weat bagel, and bowl of cottage cheese, it was my cardio day,

cardio is my nemesis, and my most vital part to my success, i need to focus, harder than today

i ended up stretching for almost 20 mins, because i am still feeling the effects of thursdays leg workout.

after that, i did one set of situps, i faught for 20 good shape, technique slow situps.

i then ran, and ran, then ran some more, putting in 30 mins of running, the most i have done since basic training.

i feel amazing now, just 2 hours later im still energised

after cardio i did some more crunches, and side bends with a 25lbs plate

in mr. gethin's guid it says to take a day off tomorow,

but my legs finally feel normal, and stronger so im going to tear them up tomorow, again its been 3 days since the dreadful squats....

i am now down to 275, 6 lbs this week down, and i can feel the strength in my legs, and my shoulders big time

i will post a new progress shot later tonight, as i have some laundry and some french eTraining to complete,

i hope your day was as good as mine

Deficit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck. I'm military, and am now getting back in shape as well.

Originally Posted by Deficit View Post
    Good luck. I'm military, and am now getting back in shape as well.
    thanks and good luck to you

today, i was able to do all 3 sets of jump squats, 10 reps each

leg press was amazin, i hade 8x45 plates on, 3 sets of 12,

im starting to regain my strength i used to have, i even heard 2 guys in the corner talking about my leg strength, they were amazed

i LOVE THAT FEELING, of acceptance, its been too long, and i want this more than ever

tomorow is upperbody day 2, and im going to destroy it!

bam171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bam171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bam171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bam171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bam171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bam171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bam171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bam171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep it up, man! I was going to make a remark about all the crunches and ab exercises, but if you have a plan and it calls for those lifts...go crazy. There's no doubt that consistency and perseverance will get you in better shape as the months and pounds go by.
    Also,
    "cardio is my nemesis, and my most vital part to my success, i need to focus, harder than today"
    How about instead of saying it's your nemesis you learn to love it. At the very least, try to always stay positive. What if you tried saying, "Cardio is my ticket to fitness" and imagine yourself getting a cardio ticket stamped when you start. That train is heading to buffness and you don't have a return ticket.

Originally Posted by bam171 View Post
    Keep it up, man! I was going to make a remark about all the crunches and ab exercises, but if you have a plan and it calls for those lifts...go crazy. There's no doubt that consistency and perseverance will get you in better shape as the months and pounds go by.
    Also,
    "cardio is my nemesis, and my most vital part to my success, i need to focus, harder than today"
    How about instead of saying it's your nemesis you learn to love it. At the very least, try to always stay positive. What if you tried saying, "Cardio is my ticket to fitness" and imagine yourself getting a cardio ticket stamped when you start. That train is heading to buffness and you don't have a return ticket.
    hey thanks for the advice, i actually used ur advice today,

instead of a light jog, i joined my friend britney in her spin class,
    wow,

this session was 30 mins long, and the puddle under the bike was like an inch deep..... i couldnt believe how hard i was breathing at the end, and before i new it, the 30 mins were gone so fast,
    i burned over 800 calories easy, and at least a few litres of sweat....

after the session, i hit the upper body, hard, i am following mr,gethin's program to a T. the only upper body part that is lagging behind is my triceps, i definately need to hit them a little harder on thursday....

as for tomorow, im dedicating it to my back, i want to test some excercises out because i dont really have much experience training it, so instead of rest day, its going to be back day

on a side note, i covered my room in motivational posters i found and printed from this site, ill take some pics for u guys, before i eat a meal, or go to work, or even take a shower, i walk by some of my fav quotes,

im gonna upload my start of week 2 progress picture in a few mins,

notice i can finally see my top abs, been years LOL

thanks for the feedback gentleman and stay in touch

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How the hell can you even stay in the Canadian military at 5'11 281 lbs . . . I call b.s. on the sob story pal.

Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    How the hell can you even stay in the Canadian military at 5'11 281 lbs . . . I call b.s. on the sob story pal.
    HEY HATER

its 273lbs now, u can carry on

i havent update the last couple days because of late nights, however i have been sticking to my plan and kris gethin's program

yesterday was a 12 hour hockeython so i played 3 games and believe me, cardio was enough yesterday

today i did upperbody, and a 20 mins stairmaster

the weight is down from to 266lbs today

im super stoked! my midsection is melting away, my shirts are almost too big for me know, and i have already replaced my uniforn for new ones, because they were too big...... this working out thing is paying off bigtime, and i blame this site, i am motivated everytime i walk into that dressing room, and the weights are getting heavier daily, i am recovering alot of strength .......

sunday i will take a progress pic. i can actually see my top abs LOL
    next week im gonna start my supplementation routine

fire lean - fat burner/thermogenic

whey protein

and glutamine, i also picked up some NO explode this afternoon and will try it monday with the rest of it

i also bought some multivitamin after reading the forums and realising its that important

shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RCAF View Post
    i havent update the last couple days because of late nights, however i have been sticking to my plan and kris gethin's program

yesterday was a 12 hour hockeython so i played 3 games and believe me, cardio was enough yesterday

today i did upperbody, and a 20 mins stairmaster

the weight is down from to 266lbs today

im super stoked! my midsection is melting away, my shirts are almost too big for me know, and i have already replaced my uniforn for new ones, because they were too big...... this working out thing is paying off bigtime, and i blame this site, i am motivated everytime i walk into that dressing room, and the weights are getting heavier daily, i am recovering alot of strength .......

sunday i will take a progress pic. i can actually see my top abs LOL
    next week im gonna start my supplementation routine

fire lean - fat burner/thermogenic

whey protein

and glutamine, i also picked up some NO explode this afternoon and will try it monday with the rest of it

i also bought some multivitamin after reading the forums and realising its that important
    great drop. glad you are getting results
    Machines are evil, haven’t you seen Terminator?!

Will Rep back all, pm me if i forget

Originally Posted by shifter2012 View Post
    great drop. glad you are getting results
    Hi all, well, i havent been updating this site for a long while as you can see.

I am now 220 lbs!! almost 80lbs i have dropped in 6 months, and i am looking to drop t least 5 more before my 26th bday in march.

I have been busy with my life since starting this journey, and i havent missed any workouts since i started. I am starting the

Isagenix cleanse program on monday, if anyone has had any experience please let me know here, i willl be sure to update this as much as possible.

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT NEW YEARS!

geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't think that anything like Isagenix is required. Are you in Barracks in Borden? If so I imagine getting decent food is a bit of a struggle (I was on TD in Winnipeg from Sept to Dec and I wound up eating a lot of my own food due to the quality of the mess food).

Anyway, great progress so far!

jkanani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jkanani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jkanani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jkanani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jkanani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jkanani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jkanani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jkanani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jkanani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jkanani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jkanani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RCAF View Post
    Hi all, well, i havent been updating this site for a long while as you can see.

I am now 220 lbs!! almost 80lbs i have dropped in 6 months, and i am looking to drop t least 5 more before my 26th bday in march.

I have been busy with my life since starting this journey, and i havent missed any workouts since i started. I am starting the

Isagenix cleanse program on monday, if anyone has had any experience please let me know here, i willl be sure to update this as much as possible.

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT NEW YEARS!

How was the Isagenix cleanse program for you? I'm on the 30 day cleanse. Keep up the good work!