Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by valiantmiller16 View Post
    lol nothing he says is 'solid' he thinks every pro bodybuilder is running high doses of tren all year thats not even feasible no matter what statins your using to keep your health in check.
    pss pr0 bber running high d0ses 0f tren. N0 way.

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by asbrus View Post
    pss pr0 bber running high d0ses 0f tren. N0 way.
    this guy........seriously learn to read it's actually helpfull when posting on message boards

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    this guy........seriously learn to read it's actually helpfull when posting on message boards
    I think, genuinely, he's missing certain keys on his keyboard
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    I think, genuinely, he's missing certain keys on his keyboard
    i'm talking about what he quoted and then his sarcastic comment bro

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm talking about what he quoted and then his sarcastic comment bro
    oooh my bad.
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    some of his stuff used to be interesting. but lately he's got an agenda hyping up certain UG labs and suppliers that his 'elves' have tested smells to me like he's cashing in. And the hate on certain bodybuilders makes him look borderline mentally ill sometimes.
    Of course he's cashing it in, he's just playing it up as much as he can, again, just have to weed through the bull**** =)
    Welcome to thunder dome, bitch.

surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tight booty View Post
    I don't agree with everything GH15 says either, however I do think he knows alot of stuff about the industry etc. I believe he is Nassar. I enjoy GH15's posts/threads.
    Damn gurl looking sexy..
    Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!

PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I literally LOL'd at some of the mongoloids in this thread claiming that Lee is 'one of the most honest people' and always tells the truth. Lee has been called out a plethora of times for his lies. Over at Rx he was caught lying about his max GH dosage THREE TIMES IN THE SAME THREAD and had ZERO rebuttle to defend himself.

He claimed on VPX radio that he would often times leave a syringe full of winstrol just sit on the coffee table and took his drugs 'when he felt like it.' Ok, so you dedicate your life to training, eating, and sleeping. Your enitre existence is manifested through a sequencial lifestyle and you mean to tell me that the ONE thing that could make perhaps the largest difference (AAS) you would just leave to **** and take your juice when you felt like it? Yeah, get real.

Moreover, there's a difference between telling it like it is and being a downright phuck. I encourage everyone on this board to listen to the episodes of VPX radio and just take in what Lee says. He does nothing but BITCH and make fun of everyone. I remember during one of the earlier episodes he went on for a good 15 minutes making fun of Jewbacca (with a slew of personal attacks) and is horrifically rude It got so bad that Romano (the king of trash talk) had to tell him to stop. Hell, John was downright annoyed. I don't know what crawled inside his anus that made him have this disgruntled disposition regarding everyone but it's ridiculous.

I love how he gets copius amounts of praise from everyone. If I 'told it like it is' and called Kai a G4P homosexual, liberally exotic ******* then I would get negged into an oblivion. Isn't that your guys' definition of honestly, though?????
    "This is like when you find out that the hot girl from class that you've been secretly fapping to, knows your name. Not that I've been fapping to you or anything, but it's a good comparison."

Ka0s after I told him he was a good poster.

Follow my log -

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135954661

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^That's why GH15 calls him Liar Priest

lol:

gh15 want this copy and paste on the tread on the md where lee is constantly lie to the fellas,,i dont give a flying **** about that board,,but the lies that were sent to me arre byond absured,,that thread over there is many pages long and i got sent links ,,im going to write my response here and i expect my pupils to post it there,,copy and paste into that board

lee priest,, you are high on my scope,,i dont like what you are doing here,,i dont like your consistant lies,,i think you been an unsucsesful in your mission of becoming the top bodybuilder in the world and now youre washed up and never will place well again in any professional competition,,

yes this is gh15 writing this ,,dont faint fellas,,i asked this post to be posted on your board since you need to know the TRUTH,,

lee priest is one of the heaviest users of hormones bodybuilding has EVER known ,,and im talkin grams,,no not 400 mg of test and not 4 units of gh or 8 units of gh,, priest is a very short guy very equivelent to a real life dwarf,,those fellas do not grow to be over 140-150lb and thats on a good wet day ,,lee started the use of hormones in his teenager years BEFORE THE AGE OF 15,,his all family from mama to granpa were using hormones and it was around ,,just take and use,, he was a VERY SMALL frame and very small bodybuilder teen,,

he started lieing during that age already and now dyas just try to keep the myth same as arnold did but only to WORSE DEGREE,,for not to forget ,,fella like reeves went to his grave with the knowledge he used hormones but still lied and said he wasnt aware of them eventhough he USED TESTOSTERONE,,and that was in the 40s!! ,,lee took the reeves lies and arnold lies and twisting into new twisted reality that only modern bodybuilder who has SEVERE MENTAL ISSUES CAN DO ,,

lee used ALL HORMONES AVAILABLE TO YOU BODYBUILDERS,,EVERYTHING,,OFCOURSE I DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE JUNK PEPTIDES OF THE NEW MILLENIUM ,,BUT GH AND IGF HE USED AND A LOT OF IT !,,HE ALSO USED LOTS OF TEST AND LOTS AND LOTS OF ANABOLICS IN MEGA DOSES,

IF LEE PRIEST STOP USING HORMONES HE SHRINKS DOWN TO 165LB NOW DAYS WHICH IS INDEED RESPECTABLE BUT INORDER TO MAINTAIN SINGLE DIGIT BODYFAT% HE WILL HAVE TO BE IN THE 160 LB ZONE,,OFCOURSE HE CAN RAMAIN THE FATZO HE WANTS TO BE AT 200LB BUT IT WIL BE THE 20% FATZO TYPE,,IT WONT HAPPEN IN A DAY ,,IT WILL HAPPEN IF HE EVER WENT OFF REALLY OFF FOR OVER A YEAR,,THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN OFCOURSE BECAUSE WE ARE ADDICTS,,AND HE IS ADDICT NUMBER ONE ,,

IM TELLIN YOU HERE AND NOW LEE PRIEST WILL SHOOT HIMSELF IN THE HEAD IF I CLOSE HIS SUPPLY OF HORMONES,,AND I CAN DO IT VERY EASILY BOTH IN AUSTALIA AND IN THE USA,,VERY VERY EASILY I CAN MAKE HIM USE LEFT OVERS AND DRAIN THE **** OUT OF HIM ,,I WONT DO IT BECAUSE I LOVE MONEY,,

I DO NOT LIKE HIS LIES,,I THINK HE IS DISGUSTING,,I THINK HE IS A FELLON THAT NEEDED TO BE IN PRISON MANY TIMES OVER VIOLENMCE AGAINST WOMEN,,I T HIKN HE IS PATHOLOGICAL LIAR,,I THINK HE MAY BE THE WORST LIAR IN THE HISTORY OF BODYBUILDING BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT HIS LIES AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ITS THE TRUTH WHEN ITS NOT!

NOW,,I SUGGEST LEE PRIEST SHUT HIS MOUTH ,,BECAUSE NOW HIS CAREER IS OVER OFCOURSE ,,BUT HIS HORMONIZED DAYS CAN BE OVER TOO,,HE WILL HAVE TO SIT AND BEG FOR HRTS AND THEN IT WIL TRULY BE 250MG OF TEST ,,

DO NTO LIE TO THOSE KIDS!! YOU HEAR ME ? YOU STINK,,YOU RUINED BODYBUILDING,,YOU ARE THE REASON BODYBUILDING IS I N THE **** ITS IN ,,YOU AND YOUR BIG MOUTH ,,WE THREW YOU OUT OF THE IFBB PARTLY BECAUSE YOU ARE A LIAR,,DISGUSTING ONE BUT VERY TALANTED AT THAT ,,

I DONT WANT TO BRING THE ADDICITON TO NARCOTICS LAFRANSUA WENT OVER THEN AGAIN ITS NO DIFFERENT THAN MONICA,,ALL DRUG ADDICTS OF THE 10TH DEGREE,,

BUT YOU ! YOU !! ARE A STINKY LIAR AND YOU GET ON MY NERVES ,,VERY HARD TO PISS GH15 OFF,, BUT YOU DO IT ,,YOU LIE TO THOSE KIDS LIE LIE LIE AND LIE MORE,,AND FEW OF THEM MINORITY BUT FEW OF THEM THAT ARE VERY DEDICATED ACTUALLY BELIVEE YOU AND WILL KILL THEMSELVES IN THE WAY TO GET TO THE LEVEL OF US THINKING YOU WERE TELLIN THEM THE TRUTH YOU PISS OF ****,,

NOT ENOUGH THAT THE GOVERMENT MAKE IT HARD FOR THOSE KIDS TO GET HORMONES NOW DAYS ,,THEY NEED TO GO TO OTHER METHODS AND USE THE GREY AREA STEROIDS WHICH ARE STEROIDA LIKE MDROL HALODROL SINCE THEY AFFRAID TO BE COUGHT BUYING SCHEDULE ITEM SO THEY BUY THE MOST HARSH STEROIDS THERE ARE LIKE S UPERDROL AND BURN THEIR LIVERS ALIVE,,NOT ONLY THAT !,, BUT YOU MISLEAD THEM AS AN IFBB PAST PRO,,YOU ARE DISGRACE TO OUR PROFESSION ,,I DESPIZE YOU ,,EVERYTHING YOU SAY IN THE LAST FEW YEARS MAKES YOU THE WORST BODYBUILDING ON THE PLANET ,, YOU WILL NEVER BE REMEMBERED BY THE AMERICAN KIDS,,YOU WILL MAYBE BE REMEMBERED IN SOME **** HOLE IN AUSRALIA AND UAE,,BUT NOT IN AMERICANA ,,

YOU ARE A REAL TRUE SHAME FOR THIS CULT,,

GH15 APPROVED
    Last edited by RC2008; 09-23-2011 at 10:04 AM.

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol ^^

surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) surosh69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PeoplesChamp11 View Post
    I literally LOL'd at some of the mongoloids in this thread claiming that Lee is 'one of the most honest people' and always tells the truth. Lee has been called out a plethora of times for his lies. Over at Rx he was caught lying about his max GH dosage THREE TIMES IN THE SAME THREAD and had ZERO rebuttle to defend himself.

He claimed on VPX radio that he would often times leave a syringe full of winstrol just sit on the coffee table and took his drugs 'when he felt like it.' Ok, so you dedicate your life to training, eating, and sleeping. Your enitre existence is manifested through a sequencial lifestyle and you mean to tell me that the ONE thing that could make perhaps the largest difference (AAS) you would just leave to **** and take your juice when you felt like it? Yeah, get real.

Moreover, there's a difference between telling it like it is and being a downright phuck. I encourage everyone on this board to listen to the episodes of VPX radio and just take in what Lee says. He does nothing but BITCH and make fun of everyone. I remember during one of the earlier episodes he went on for a good 15 minutes making fun of Jewbacca (with a slew of personal attacks) and is horrifically rude It got so bad that Romano (the king of trash talk) had to tell him to stop. Hell, John was downright annoyed. I don't know what crawled inside his anus that made him have this disgruntled disposition regarding everyone but it's ridiculous.

I love how he gets copius amounts of praise from everyone. If I 'told it like it is' and called Kai a G4P homosexual, liberally exotic ******* then I would get negged into an oblivion. Isn't that your guys' definition of honestly, though?????
    Well said bro..

repped for having an open mind + not nutthugging
    Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    ^That's why GH15 calls him Liar Priest

lol:

GH15 APPROVED

I feel sorry for the retards that read this, and actually believe these baseless, factless, blind assertions validated by nothing.

(that is all comments made in this post aside from him lying about his juice use, and just "taking **** when i feel like it", thats dangerous **** to say)

Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So GH15 thinks Priest has mental issues? Riiiight..
    “Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.” - Earnest Benn

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Boreal View Post
    So GH15 thinks Priest has mental issues? Riiiight..
    The funniest thing is, he claims he is a past pro bber, and was top 4 or something at the O in the 90s. Also admitted that he was the face of a major supplement brand, and used to lie to people at the gym when they asked him if he was on gear, and tell them to use a certain supplement instead, and then lie some more about the effectiveness of gear, telling people he was natty and whatnot. This is as much hypocrisy, as much as it is the ramblings of a person who quite frankly exhibits signs of mental illness.

Dude knows what EVERYONE is on, exact doses, and duration. He breaks down everyone's bodybuilding experiences, progression etc and attributes it to the specific drugs that HE SAYS they were using at each stage (like Centopani). And he believes that he is better than a guy who uses insulin because he chooses to use Testosterone, and Growth Hormone.

Also seems to have a serious fetish for Jewish people, and adores Sagi Kalev, which I find extremely strange indeed. Haven't seen him badmouth a single Jew. Lol. Probably because the owner of Get Big is Jewish.

Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    liar priest ftw
    "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"