Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

My girl just broke up with me :(

Man I feel absolutely shattered. I literally feel so emotionally heart broken, I can't even swallow my spit and my hands are shaking as I type this. Honestly feel soo focked man. Just as I was making plans to propose and my heart gets ripped up and thrown at me. 3 years of energy wasted . I mean when you trust someone with your deepest thoughts and think they can do absolutely no wrong and all of a focking sudden the drop shid like this on you. Just when I was least expecting it.

I mean the hurt I am feeling now can only be likened to when my pops died. She was the only person I trusted talking 100% honestly to about issues regarding my fathers death and other deep insecurities.

Soo many times other girls showed explicit interest and I stayed faithful even though our relationship was not remotely sexual. First female I ever connected with on a level beyond looks.

The worse thing is right now I don't see my future with any other girl, she will always remain an unreachable benchmark.

I feel like such a pansy for writing all this, but I literally won't mention it to anyone else in real life and need to vent for some support.

I got the usual lets be friends for life stuff, but my only thought is to grovel and try win her back. My mind is so focked

I use to read threads like this here and would think what a ****, he needs to man up, but lo and behold the tables have turned on me
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry about that OP. Absolutely don't grovel and don't accept being "just friends", both will be way too painful in the long run (especially when she starts seeing other guys, which will happen sooner than you want it to). Hang out with your buddies, keep developing other areas of your life, and start shopping for other women. Good luck.

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Aliman View Post
    Soo many times other girls showed explicit interest and I stayed faithful even though our relationship was not remotely sexual
    BRB, big red flags!

I use to read threads like this here and would think what a ****, he needs to man up, but lo and behold the tables have turned on me
    What a ****, you need to man up.

Registered User DrunkNinjaMastr's Avatar
    DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The worse thing is right now I don't see my future with any other girl, she will always remain an unreachable benchmark.
    This is where you are wrong. Women come and they go. 3 years is a long ass time, but eventually you will come to see that maybe she wasn't all she was cracked up to me. I have had heartbreaks, and it looking back now I just wonder wtf was I doing in a relationship with that chick in the first place? Do you have some good friends you can just hang and talk with? Its better than locking yourself in solitude and being a forever aloner, just saying.

Oh, and don't take this girl back when the new guy bails on her and she comes running back to you. I can almost guarantee that there is one.

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i can tell by your reaction (hands shaking, crying like a bitch) that you went full beta ******* on her, especially since you were gonna propose at 23

consider this some divine intervention from god to stop your little ******* ass from fukcing up

omg your gf @ 23 broke up with you omg

on a side note, you probably realize just as much as anyone reading it that she broke up to 'have fun and find herself' = fukc lots of guys and go through her mandatory slut phase

the real lulz start when she txts you 'hi' a few months from now and you go back to the state you're in now

Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by caretaker1 View Post
    Sorry about that OP. Absolutely don't grovel and don't accept being "just friends", both will be way too painful in the long run (especially when she starts seeing other guys, which will happen sooner than you want it to). Hang out with your buddies, keep developing other areas of your life, and start shopping for other women. Good luck.
    The breakup is so raw, I have work in 6 hrs and can't sleep. I just want to ring her and beg for another chance. I feel so gay right now. I cant honestly think of other women. 2 females I loved in life, my mum and my girl.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The breakup is so raw, I have work in 6 hrs and can't sleep. I just want to ring her and beg for another chance. I feel so gay right now. I cant honestly think of other women. 2 females I loved in life, my mum and my girl.
    Do you realize how pathetic you sound? Cry me a phucking river. You're 23. It's not like you were married to her for 15 years and had built a life with her. yes, it sucks, but $hit happens and you've gotta get on with your life. Why let a stupid bitch ruin your day/week/month/year? Fcuk her. Disregard females, acquire better life.

Originally Posted by DrunkNinjaMastr View Post
    This is where you are wrong. Women come and they go. 3 years is a long ass time, but eventually you will come to see that maybe she wasn't all she was cracked up to me. I have had heartbreaks, and it looking back now I just wonder wtf was I doing in a relationship with that chick in the first place? Do you have some good friends you can just hang and talk with? Its better than locking yourself in solitude and being a forever aloner, just saying.

Oh, and don't take this girl back when the new guy bails on her and she comes running back to you. I can almost guarantee that there is one.
    Last thing I want to do bro is talk to anyone about this. As usual I'll put on a brave face and pretend nothing happened. Life is just one challenge after another. Literally got over my fathers, grandpa and cousins death with her help and then this. Fock it man, i'm powerless.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't be a *******. Deal with the pain. It will fade with time. Do not beg her back. She is probably sucking some other guys cock right now as you write this. Just move on. Eventually, you will come to realize that most girls are almost exactly the same.

Originally Posted by Caesar735 View Post
    i can tell by your reaction (hands shaking, crying like a bitch) that you went full beta ******* on her, especially since you were gonna propose at 23

consider this some divine intervention from god to stop your little ******* ass from fukcing up

omg your gf @ 23 broke up with you omg

on a side note, you probably realize just as much as anyone reading it that she broke up to 'have fun and find herself' = fukc lots of guys and go through her mandatory slut phase

the real lulz start when she txts you 'hi' a few months from now and you go back to the state you're in now

Brah this girl was religious and as alien as it may sound in the west she was 100% against sex before marriage. Reading that your probably thinking I'm a bigger mug. But its hard to explain Islamic culture, were believe it or not Sex outside marriage is still frowned upon and not as common as in the west. To be honest when she broke the news. I simply said I'm sorry you feel that way and I'm gutted, good luck in life nonetheless, without giving much more of a reaction. The reaction only came after i left her and was by myself.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Last thing I want to do bro is talk to anyone about this. As usual I'll put on a brave face and pretend nothing happened. Life is just one challenge after another. Literally got over my fathers, grandpa and cousins death with her help and then this. Fock it man, i'm powerless.
    You put way too much faith in some fickle ass girl, and gave her way too much power to boot. Huge mistake. You probably neglected to keep in touch with a lot of good friends in this relationship as well, I am assuming.

Registered User someonesomewher's Avatar
    someonesomewher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someonesomewher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller...... feel it, it's not a bad thing to be emotional (so long as its not in public) allow yourself to feel it and then realize if she was supposed to be with you she would be and you slowly move on... time is magical, it helps.

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3 years weren't wasted, you're 23, enough time for the rest of your life mate.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Originally Posted by Kaptn Krunch View Post
    Do you realize how pathetic you sound? Cry me a phucking river. You're 23. It's not like you were married to her for 15 years and had built a life with her. yes, it sucks, but $hit happens and you've gotta get on with your life. Why let a stupid bitch ruin your day/week/month/year? Fcuk her. Disregard females, acquire better life.
    I'm sorry for being hurt brah, i'm only human

Originally Posted by DrunkNinjaMastr View Post
    Don't be a *******. Deal with the pain. It will fade with time. Do not beg her back. She is probably sucking some other guys cock right now as you write this. Just move on. Eventually, you will come to realize that most girls are almost exactly the same.
    I just hope the pain fades, because the chances of getting back together are slim to none. Hard to handle but appreciate the advice. This hurt is kinda gonna change my preception on females, which is not nice.

Life goes on eh
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Brah this girl was religious and as alien as it may sound in the west she was 100% against sex before marriage. Reading that your probably thinking I'm a bigger mug. But its hard to explain Islamic culture, were believe it or not Sex outside marriage is still frowned upon and not as common as in the west. To be honest when she broke the news. I simply said I'm sorry you feel that way and I'm gutted, good luck in life nonetheless, without giving much more of a reaction. The reaction only came after i left her and was by myself.
    BRB, putting my sexual needs on hold for 3 years for wack a$$ religious reasons that I don't even believe in. Guess that's a mistake you won't be making again in the future.

Ahh just to add the age is wrong, I just registered with a random date. I'm 26, talked to my mum about marrying her and was on the verge of proposing.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    she might not be fukcing someone, but she def has someone in mind. thats how girls work always

always

consider it a loss of 3 years and dont waste any more time, go out and do whatever you want now
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

BRB, putting my sexual needs on hold for 3 years for wack a$$ religious reasons that I don't even believe in. Guess that's a mistake you won't be making again in the future.
    Brah have some respect and dont kick a man whilst his down. I appreciate the advice, but fully agreed and believed in the religious aspect, hence why I felt she was so compatible with me. Personally the emotive aspect is more important to me then the sexual aspect.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Holy ****, this! I missed that part. Just disregard religious chicks altogether in the future, unless they are potheads into Buddhism, because those girls are easy.

Originally Posted by Caesar735 View Post
    she might not be fukcing someone, but she def has someone in mind. thats how girls work always

always

consider it a loss of 3 years and dont waste any more time, go out and do whatever you want now
    Thank you mate. I suspected there was another guy involved. I mean how could you go from soo eager to lets be friends over the space of a 2 weeks. I honestly will feel more focked if I hear or see her with another guy. Kinda focked up when you go to your mum and disucss proposing. Fock it
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Thank you mate. I suspected there was another guy involved. I mean how could you go from soo eager to lets be friends over the space of a 2 weeks. I honestly will feel more focked if I hear or see her with another guy. Kinda focked up when you go to your mum and disucss proposing. Fock it
    Better that you didn't marry this girl. You got out easy really. Think about how many guys have some fickle ass girl divorce them, and then the girl ends up taking half their **** and collecting alimony.

DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know this feel OP... I was with an ex more than twice as long as you were with your girl.

I won't give you the obligatory advice because you can find it anywhere.... but having been there I do have a few things I wish I knew when going through this:

- don't be friends. It will ruin your mind and cause stresses beyond belief. Sure it will feel good at first, just to be around her, see her, hear her voice, etc.... but in the long run it will ruin you. Do not, I repeat, do not try to be friends.

- you will meet other girls.

- in time you will find qualities in others girls your ex never had and you will better know what type of girl you actually want/need in your life.

- the freedom is liberating once you get past the pain and devastation.

- right now you have an image of her as the most perfect creature on earth. That will fade. You are currently blinded to who she really was and all the negative attributes of her.... in time you'll become aware of the negatives and develop a new perspective on the relationship.

Just stay strong, stay busy, and let time do it's thing.

DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And yes, there is another guy.

She may not be fcking him, but he's around and they've got their eye on each other. Females don't leave a relationship without a backup.

This is called the monkey branch. 99% of the time, it's 100% reality unfortunately.

But now she's his problem and he'll have to deal with her shady ass behavior while you grow, mature, and begin a new journey of creating a better life for yourself.

Thanks for the advice guys. Hurts when your so honest, invest so much energy and think finally everything is starting to go ok.

I'll report back tomorrow morning to tell yall how I feel. Lets just say i dont think i'll get much sleep tonight.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brah I just broke up with my GF of 4 years. Feelsbadman. Cant even pay attention in class now and not interested in socializing =/

jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stay strong brother.
    You will feel like you want to die, you will feel like things will never get better and that you will never find someone as good. These are just projections from negative thoughts and sadness clouding your conscience.
    Just give it time. Things will improve, funny thigns will be funny, things you like will make you happy, and there is always someone better waiting out there...go find them and be happy.
    Sympathy repped(:

Dillan07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dillan07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dillan07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dillan07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dillan07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dillan07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dillan07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dillan07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dillan07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dillan07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dillan07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn I never really open myself up to any girls for this exact reason, I act like I dont care and always have many "side projects" but damn in a way I envy your openess and complete loyalty to someone. Not an easy thing to do. Keep your head up at least you know you gave it an honest shot. Distract yourself, im sure things will get better in time.

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL, jakes on you brah. I`ve dated girls for 3 years and never opened up, guess it didn`t help I was a serial cheater.

brb if gf dumps me tomorrow; not a single **** would be given. Would just save more cash.

Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As a way of motivation for you to move on: EVERYBODY THINKS THIS WAY THE MOMENT THEY BREAKUP. EVERYBODY. PERIOD.

The fact is, you are two people, you and her, let me point out that there are approximately 6 billion 963 million 354 thousand 745 people in this world, if we removed the one you say you can't replace, that means that there's still 6,963,354,744 people. You live in the UK, there are 61,838,154 people living in the UK as of 2009 census data, cut that in half for 50/50 male/female and you still have 30,919,077 women. Ignoring age groups, that's still a lot of females, and you're stuck on 1.

The point is, you will find someone, don't be depressed. There is no one person for everybody in this world, there are many, it's just the one that you connect with first, that you feel you can't lose. Think about how many times some people remarry, you can find more intimate connections with people.

I'm in the same boat as you OP, except I'm in your girlfriends situation, been dating a girl for about a year now and I need to break it off soon otherwise she's going to expect me to marry her and I don't want to waste years of her life. I just don't know how to go about it.

Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post
    brb if gf dumps me tomorrow; not a single **** would be given. Would just save more cash.
    Pretty much this exactly, who gives a fauk, women are only good for the hole in between their legs, a girlfriend is just an easy ****-buddy; live your own life, enjoy yourself, you don't need anybody to live with to live a happy life.

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    man i honestly feel like beating the sh!t out of u .

stfu already, listen , do what am going to tell u.

put something on u , go out some place secluded , cry , then cry as much as u can , "make sure ur not in a ghetto area so u wont get killed"

stay out until ur work starts , attend ur work , spend 2 hours there do ur thing, then ask ur maanager for a leave .

go home, get her stuff pack them in a box, everything she ever got u , love letters,tokens , all her sh!t.

delete her msgs ,sms's,emails , then disable ur ********.

after doing all of the above, call ur manager, ask him for a 3 days leave, go to ur moms house, sit with ur family ,mother,sister, brother and best friend. talk about what happened to u with this chick, they will hear what u have to say , they will comfort u , ull feel a bit fine, but ull feel worst when ur alone . ull feel like a barb wire is being pulled through ur heart , its normal , again go out , have a walk, visit a mall, finish then go home, talk with ur parents again. u have 3 days to act as a pussy "only between aliman and ur family" , think on what are ur next steps , what u wanna do.

id advise u rerole in college , do something usefull constructive , and keep in mind , ull stay feeling like sh!t for atleast the next 6 mnth" cause it shows how much ur attached to her"

AGAIN NEVER TRY TO CONTACT ,CALL, CHECK HER EMAIL, ******** ,

just cut her out of ur life.

i know u think u wont find any better girl, but trust me , u will find someone much much better , and this will only be a memory from the past
    gl
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story