SChamorro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine before or after workout?

Should I take creatine before or after my workout?
    I usually drink whey protein after my workout, should I continue this along with the creatine or just the creatine by itself?

Thanks

eathumans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SChamorro View Post
    Should I take creatine before or after my workout?
    I usually drink whey protein after my workout, should I continue this along with the creatine or just the creatine by itself?

Thanks
    It dosen't matter. Take it anytime.

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can take the creatine whenever you want. It's a matter of muscle saturation. It takes a few weeks to become saturated with regular use. Mixing it in with your protein is fine.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    take it immediately after your workout with some juice for an insulin spike. Thats how i have had results

Registered User risingphoenix73's Avatar
    risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I split it up...half pre workout, then half post workout with my whey...and a big hell yes on taking it with juice (i like the sugar preworkout anyway)

Originally Posted by mmafighterskiba View Post
    take it immediately after your workout with some juice for an insulin spike. Thats how i have had results
    Do you recommend a juice?

Originally Posted by risingphoenix73 View Post
    I split it up...half pre workout, then half post workout with my whey...and a big hell yes on taking it with juice (i like the sugar preworkout anyway)
    Pre workout is just creatine or with the whey also?

RelentlesFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelentlesFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelentlesFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelentlesFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelentlesFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelentlesFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelentlesFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelentlesFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelentlesFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelentlesFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelentlesFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I take 1.5g pre and 1.5g post along with beta alanine. Great combo, love the results. I use Cell Rush by EFX, has both kre-alkalyn and beta alanine together.
    PNI (Premium Nutraceuticals) Athlete http://pni-online.com/#!/splash-page
    Broser Built Athlete http://broserbuilt.com/
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME