LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Shark Cartilage with L-Arginine

Taking Shark Cartilage does not promote the growth of new blood vessels stoping the joint pain, If staking this with L-arginine it shouldn't affect your lifts and muscle growth as much in the gym right, i messed up my tendon and left wrist pretty bad so i started taking Shark Cartilage it has helped me before i was just curious to see if my stack would be correct or its stupid?

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stack it with snake oil for maximum effectiveness. and maybe some insect protein.
    Lupus Fiasco

Former Virginia Tech Library King of Aesthetics

Fall or climb I chose the latter

LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Massicio View Post
    Stack it with snake oil for maximum effectiveness. and maybe some insect protein.
    damn your too funny... take time out of your day to think of that?

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LoganSnyder View Post
    damn your too funny... take time out of your day to think of that?
    Non ho bisogno di prendere tempo per pensare.
    Lupus Fiasco

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dont get Arginine.

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    epic stack is epic.
    goodbros, always and forever.

Originally Posted by or_yourlivingtodie View Post
    epic stack is epic.
    yarr!
    Lupus Fiasco

Originally Posted by or_yourlivingtodie View Post
    epic stack is epic.
    me too smarts

Non ho bisogno di prendere tempo per pensare.
    looks like you took time to think of that one

looks like you took time to think of that one
    since Im pure Sicilian and can speak the language I dont need to think about it.. looks like you dont think at all because you posted a thread asking about arginine and shark cartilige. goodluck with your shytty supplement goals of 2011.
    Lupus Fiasco

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Taking Shark Cartilage does not promote the growth of new blood vessels stoping the joint pain, If staking this with L-arginine it shouldn't affect your lifts and muscle growth as much in the gym right, i messed up my tendon and left wrist pretty bad so i started taking Shark Cartilage it has helped me before i was just curious to see if my stack would be correct or its stupid?
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    how am I trolling i have legit pain in my tendon and wrist in my forearm from Stressful PT and **** from the Marine Corps and I Shark Cartledge has science behind it helping joints and tendons... I was just curious on the matter and if L-argininie would take away the side affects of blood vessels

optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a lot of people on here recommend that Cissus crap for joint issues, don't know much about it myself. Otherwise, there's the usual glucosamine/msm. Plus the best solution, go to a doctor and see if you need surgery and/or corticosteroids to reduce the inflammation.
    **Eat lots and lots of birds. The smaller the bird, the more compact its protein content. Parrots are great sources for protein.**

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    a lot of people on here recommend that Cissus crap for joint issues, don't know much about it myself. Otherwise, there's the usual glucosamine/msm. Plus the best solution, go to a doctor and see if you need surgery and/or corticosteroids to reduce the inflammation.
    i wouldnt call cissus crap........stuff works wonders
    goodbros, always and forever.

mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000)
    DHEA has also been used for relief of joint pain. agmatine may also help (says on paper, never tried tho).

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how am I trolling i have legit pain in my tendon and wrist in my forearm from Stressful PT and **** from the Marine Corps and I Shark Cartledge has science behind it helping joints and tendons... I was just curious on the matter and if L-argininie would take away the side affects of blood vessels
    check out cissus. both shark cartilage and arginine have been proven ineffective.
    ο‘‘ God of POF Crewο‘‘
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics