Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Dlu69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dlu69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dlu69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dlu69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dlu69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dlu69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dlu69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dlu69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dlu69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dlu69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dlu69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in after the man himself

DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by scooby1961 View Post
    Glad everyone had a good laugh but did anyone bother to read my blog post? Kbrocking needs to work on his reading comprehension as is clear from his post about my post.

The reason for my post was simple. I know that everyone here and on my forum know that Mr O contenders are not natural, the issue is the naive wide-eyed teens who read FLEX magazine and believe everything the magazine tells them. They believe they too can look like Phil Heath if they just workout hard enough and buy the right supplements (advertised in FLEX magazine of course). These poor kids end up poor, depressed, and with lifelong self-esteem problems for their 'failure'.

By the way, if you read my blog post you will see that in no way do I express any personal opinion about whether Phil Health uses or doesnt use steroids. I didnt think I had to

More bertstare here

More fuk you here
    Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.

++ Positive Crew ++

MyLastThoughts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyLastThoughts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyLastThoughts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyLastThoughts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyLastThoughts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyLastThoughts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyLastThoughts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyLastThoughts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyLastThoughts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyLastThoughts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyLastThoughts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Glad everyone had a good laugh but did anyone bother to read my blog post? Kbrocking needs to work on his reading comprehension as is clear from his post about my post.

The reason for my post was simple. I know that everyone here and on my forum know that Mr O contenders are not natural, the issue is the naive wide-eyed teens who read FLEX magazine and believe everything the magazine tells them. They believe they too can look like Phil Heath if they just workout hard enough and buy the right supplements (advertised in FLEX magazine of course). These poor kids end up poor, depressed, and with lifelong self-esteem problems for their 'failure'.

By the way, if you read my blog post you will see that in no way do I express any personal opinion about whether Phil Health uses or doesnt use steroids. I didnt think I had to
    good post on your blog in the sense of giving teens realistic views of natty bodybuilding(although current pros are bigger than steve R. so are they still natty?) and i'll say that when i was 13 i thought arnold was natty.

Also strong height i thought you said in a vid you were 5'11 but damn 6'3 with your mass is crazy.

Do you jelq because of ur age scooby? I've seen in a pic you have a decent bulge. Any penis stats, BPEL and girth?

Just wanna say again keep doing your vids, they're great and helpful to natty guys and teens. Helps to prevent any injury.

scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sconter View Post
    he does use steroids, whats the problem?
    There is no problem for us because we know whats going on and that its not possible to look like that naturally. The problem is all the naive kids who think they are losers because they worked out hard like the muscle mags told them to and took all the right supplements and they still dont look like they work out. Low self esteem is a huge problem in teens and things like this dont help.

mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In after butthurt weird lookin scoobotron

scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scooby1961 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MyLastThoughts View Post

Just wanna say again keep doing your vids, they're great and helpful to natty guys and teens. Helps to prevent any injury.
    Awesome! I found my ONE fan on bodybuilding.com

You made my day!

7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Scooby your a cool guy
    Wish you were my dad

Genova's Witness Nas_the_realest's Avatar
    Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MyLastThoughts View Post

Do you jelq because of ur age scooby? I've seen in a pic you have a decent bulge. Any penis stats, BPEL and girth?
    lmaoooooO
    Start Weight: 170
    *Vancouver Crew*
    ♚ betajohn Crew ♚
    - Sorry Bout It Crew -
    ☬ Punjabi Crew ☬
    Jason Genova Crew
    Sorry I am Croatia Crew

♥ RIP ZYZZ ♥ March 24 1989 - August 6 2011. ♥

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I kinda agree with Scooby. You may think he's lame but kids nowadays (and most miscers to be honest) just don't get what pro-bodybuilding is about. The average miscer probably think these are guys who take loads of steroids but train real hard and eat 10,000 calories a day.

The reality is that guys like Heath are made with gh and insulin, they train like sh!t with no intensity because they don't need to and they aren't strong enough anyway, and they eat no more than 5000 calories in the offseason, a lot of it junk food. It doesn't really matter what they eat because it's impossible to get fat. The size they gain in offseason is mostly water. it's completely unnatural, VERY dangerous and they are terrible role models to kids. A lot of these guys don't even have the genetic base for bodybuilding, or even a good response to steroids. They just pump themselves with GH and insulin until they get to 260lbs, or they die. What defines success is how much $$$ you can spend on drugs, and how much you can take without dying. We will see a lot of the current crop dying in the next 5-10 years.

wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    guy looks natty, nattyPhil more like it

RIP zyzz forever mirin dropkickMc's Avatar
    dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by evansanity View Post
    rofl his physique is attainable natty, just take a fish oil and a multi

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

In after Scoob!

DINK (not the penor kind) CarlMcGuirk's Avatar
    CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

you got big ol' boobies

7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nzgs View Post
    I kinda agree with Scooby. You may think he's lame but kids nowadays (and most miscers to be honest) just don't get what pro-bodybuilding is about. The average miscer probably think these are guys who take loads of steroids but train real hard and eat 10,000 calories a day.

The reality is that guys like Heath are made with gh and insulin, they train like sh!t with no intensity because they don't need to and they aren't strong enough anyway, and they eat no more than 5000 calories in the offseason, a lot of it junk food. It doesn't really matter what they eat because it's impossible to get fat. The size they gain in offseason is mostly water. it's completely unnatural, VERY dangerous and they are terrible role models to kids. A lot of these guys don't even have the genetic base for bodybuilding, or even a good response to steroids. They just pump themselves with GH and insulin until they get to 260lbs, or they die. What defines success is how much $$$ you can spend on drugs, and how much you can take without dying. We will see a lot of the current crop dying in the next 5-10 years.
    Have you seen Jay Cutler train? Not sure if srs. He does about 60 sets per day

DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So is anyone gonna link to the gotdamn blog post?

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Pro using roids? Never, never ever crossed my mind. Everyone can have 400% test levels right? I mean just eat more....right? right?
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Scooby actually posted in here? ... notsureifsrs.jpg

Anyway, if that is really him... I like your videos for the most part, scooby.

Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DualRectifier View Post
    So is anyone gonna link to the gotdamn blog post?
    first post.

Originally Posted by PatTheBaker View Post
    Scooby actually posted in here? ... notsureifsrs.jpg

Anyway, if that is really him... I like your videos for the most part, scooby.
    EPIC name brah reps on RC. Billy and Mandy owned.

makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

But Scooby you are on steroids

SummerBulkinWinterCuttin. Jizzmo's Avatar
    Jizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nzgs View Post

skinny as fuk

PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 7thbrah View Post
    EPIC name brah reps on RC. Billy and Mandy owned.
    Hell yeah man. Surprised you got it, very few people get it even though that show was on right around the time most of the misc was in the prime cartoon viewing age-range.

frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    too much nitro tech
    im no different than anyone else in this world, just a little bit bigger-Ronnie Coleman

if you want success, you gotta want to succeed as bad as you wanna breath

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by wulpurgis View Post
    guy looks natty, nattyPhil more like it

[img]http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/f/a/fadb3_ORIG-abtphilheath20032010.
    After the hook up, lol.

US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    orly?

ifbb pros are on steroids?

who knew?

dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lmao at the idiots hating on scooby, they look like they cant even lift a damn 5 lb dumbbell...

Scooby's intentions are dead on.
    When you see it, you'll sh** bricks.

21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I just read that in your voice

and at the end that troll popped up and was all Tee-he-he-he