mpsalinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What should I be taking along with my ON SeriousMass Gainer?

Hi!

I am currently getting ready to start a new bulking program, and need some serious advise with regards to supplements, which of course, I will be taking along with a normal 6 meal diet, and a multivitamin.
    I am about to order some Optimum Serious Mass, but after carefully reading the labels, I realize it is not a magic all in one gainer.
    It lacks the neccesary amount of Creatine,
    Dont know if the glutamines are enought,
    & absolutely no sign of BCAA's,
    Am I missing anything?

To get to the point my question is, is there a product that I could use along with the Serious Mass that would make up for all its weaknesses? Something that has creatine, glutamine, bcaas, and anything else worth it?
    I was contemplating Optimum Pre-Load Creatine Complex which makes up for all the missing items thanks to its
    10 G Creapure Creatine
    70 G Fast-Acting Carbs
    3 G Glutamine + Taurine
    2 G BCAAs500 MG Trimethylglycine
    Electrolyte Transporters

What do you think about this combo? I must mention that I am on a tight budget

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As long as you know that Serious Mass will not magically add weight to your frame, then you are doing better than most. You don't need that Pre-Load Creatine Complex you mentioned. I'd go with a bulk creatine monohydrate such as http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/creatine.html. You don't need BCAAs at all, but some people like to have them to drink intra workout (flavored water tastes good). You can possibly grab a multivitamin and some fish oil if budget allows. You don't need either, but they can help with dietary deficiencies.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You could look into a probiotic or a blend of digestive enzymes to help utilize all the goodies a gainer has to offer. I use Primal Defense and taking just one tablet a day works wonders and obviously lasts longer. Hope this helps.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

Thanks for the answers guys, but it still doesn't quite answer the question. Elliptical, please try to understand that I live in a 3rd world country and even the simple steak is not half as nutritionally rich as it would be in my homeland, Germany, for example. Thats why I feel the urge to compensate, and I've always produced better results when taking BCAAS and glutamine. It might be psychological, I dont know, but the results dont lie. I agree on the fish oil though, all the foreigners I know here take it because of the state of local nutrition.

Barkwood, I'll try to look into that and see if the budget allows.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mpsalinger View Post
    Thanks for the answers guys, but it still doesn't quite answer the question. Elliptical, please try to understand that I live in a 3rd world country and even the simple steak is not half as nutritionally rich as it would be in my homeland, Germany, for example. Thats why I feel the urge to compensate, and I've always produced better results when taking BCAAS and glutamine. It might be psychological, I dont know, but the results dont lie. I agree on the fish oil though, all the foreigners I know here take it because of the state of local nutrition.

Barkwood, I'll try to look into that and see if the budget allows.
    You will gain weight by consuming more calories than you burn, so I was stating that taking a weight gainer won't magically make you gain weight. I assume you know how many calories you need to gain weight.

Go ahead and grab a BCAA product if you like. There are plenty out there.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    You will gain weight by consuming more calories than you burn, so I was stating that taking a weight gainer won't magically make you gain weight. I assume you know how many calories you need to gain weight.

Go ahead and grab a BCAA product if you like. There are plenty out there.
    Dont worry man, I know that nothing happens overnight, and even less if you dont put the work into it. I do know the exact amount I need and have already setup a nutrition program. Thanks though