iowamma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iowamma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iowamma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iowamma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up T-X3 ? 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 30mg 90 capsules/ & OXAN VR

i just purchased this stuff , and the clerk at complete nutrition in iowa really new his stuff, he gave me oxan vr to stack at end of cycle to bring back estrogen and test levels. he was very adimit on taking 1 cycle at a time, and the harmful affects if i did not take the oxan with it at the end to bring back hormone levels. is 15-20 ibs of muscle a realistic goal in 8 weeks.." i have rededicated myself to sports, i fight mma, and graduated highschool benching 500,NO ROIDS , i am proud to say i am not drinking and drugging anymore and have been hitting the gy twice a day, taking multivitamins and iron pills, fish oil, milk thistle. i hope these 2 compounds mixed with rezerect (creatine,protein,glutamine,krealkalyn) will help, i am 22 and weigh 230. i have gained 40 pounds alone in last 45 days working out hard and NO supplents. by taking correctly and all countermeasures will this be a good supplement regimen. thank you. i do get proper sleep also going to bed at 9pm every night EVEN ON WEEKENDS. being off drugs and alcohol is the best thing ever and ive kinda transfered my ways into working out and mma fighting.

ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you take this, it's almost like taking roids.

In any case, prohormone talk is a no-no on this site.
    Everything looks better with flames.

I only use 100% cGMP Powercage. It's protein, creatine and multi all in one. Still missing the fish oil though.

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    and yet another victim of Complete Nutrition..[sigh]

so what is thread about?
    are you pimping either designer steroids or wanna-be ds?
    are you pimping a store that sells designer steroids or wanna-be ds?
    or are you just pimping yourself, miring that you quit one illegal drug, only to move on to another one?

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    and yet another victim of Complete Nutrition..[sigh]

so what is thread about?
    are you pimping either designer steroids or wanna-be ds?
    are you pimping a store that sells designer steroids or wanna-be ds?
    or are you just pimping yourself, miring that you quit one illegal drug, only to move on to another one?
    reps owed for post above
    ...till we meet again