Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    vem som helst kan vinna! CelticTheTruth's Avatar
    CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000)

To end all of the debate about "foreskin vs no foreskin" (No Homo, srs)

I just read an article from a page called theartofmanliness.com and there was a good comment I would like to share with the miscers.

"If you consider the foreskin as somehow ‘wrong’ then you might wish to consider the fact it is the human default. What’s ‘disgusting’ is the unnecessary and barbaric practise of mutilating baby’s genitals for profit, religion and ignorance.

The vast majority of men around the world do not suffer such mutilation, nor any harm. I should add that botched mutilations DO cause (even more) harm and are surprisingly common.

The good news is we get used to what we’ve got used to – so those with amputated foreskins are blissfully unaware of the fact they’ve lost between 50 to 80% of the sensory sexual nerve endings in their penis (which may explain the American male enthusiasm for rough or anal sex).

On the “women prefer” thing, I have only once seen an actual, in-depth study on this. By far, women preferred men to be intact. 3 main reasons: 1. The men experienced deeper pleasure and were reported to be more loving and to take their time over sex (enjoying the journey, not just the destination). 2. Lass chafing experienced by the women, who reported feeling more comfortable. 3. It made life easier for the woman when pleasing her man, as she could easily find the most sensitive part of the penis, which is the foreskin, when present. Pleasing a man without a foreskin is like pleasing a woman without a clitoris – it can be done but it’s trickier.

I should add there’s some bibical times quote about the dangers of letting a woman sleep with an intact man, as she will no longer be happy with a circumcised one and will become more sexually active. Take that for what you will.

In terms of cleanliness, the foreskin produces a whole range of antibodies and antibacterial defenses. As one doc put it “An eye without an eyelid is not a cleaner eyeball”.

Regarding the “AIDS in Africa” thing, that is an on-going farce that regularly rears it’s head every 2 1/2 years. Manipulated “studies” show how it protects from “AIDS”. These studies get shot down due to mangled data and cherry-picking (comparing circumcised Muslims, with devout family values, taboo on prostitutes and so on, with areas where prostitution is rampant etc). Having been shot down, regular as clockwork, a “new!” study appears, showing male genital mutilation (often along with female genital mutilation) “prevents AIDS!” It’s garbage, and partially funded by the circumsion industry. Any idea how much an ounce of healthy human tissue is worth? Look it up…

As I said though, ultimately we get used to what we’ve got. Circumcised men still enjoy sex, even though logically we know they’re missing most of the sensation. So do circumcised women. If a woman doesn’t like intact penises she’s right, she doesn’t, even if most women around the world consider mutilated organs ugly and insensitive. Your largest sexual organ is your brain, after all.

If you were mutlated as an infant don’t worry about it. There’s nothing you can do now – but you CAN stop the cycle by NOT mutilating your sons or daughters.

If you already have, well again there’s nothing you can do about it now, is there?

BTW, America has the highest rate of male circumcision of any industrialised nations (by far) and the highest rate of sexually transmitted diseases (by far). So how’s the “protection” thing working out for you?

(if you’re wondering about the value thing, foreskins are by weight more valuable than gold)"

Once again, these are not my words.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆
    FOUNDER of ♚♛Skåne CREW♛♚
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything

blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Male circumcision is on the decline in the US. I really don't see any benefits to snipping it, but if people want to, well, I really dgaf what you do with your baby's dick.

lol @ me specifying male circumcision, as if female circumcision was ever prevalent in the US.

J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive always wondered how the minority (cut ppl) have made it seem like the norm is to be cut. uncut FTW. glad my parents didnt chop part of my dick off.
    Misc Work Crew

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I still remember the day I found out I was the only uncut kid in my group of friends, furthermore that Uncut was uncommon in the U.S.

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lulzz, I was watching Game of Thrones with my gf the other day, and it was at the part where Theon Greyjoy's limp penis is flapping around.. and my gf makes a disgusted noise and asks why his dick is just a tube. I chuckle and say it's probably because the actor is from the UK. She looked at me like she didn't know wtf I was talking about.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

GetNYucky is just really nice. (+1000) GetNYucky is just really nice. (+1000) GetNYucky is just really nice. (+1000) GetNYucky is just really nice. (+1000) GetNYucky is just really nice. (+1000) GetNYucky is just really nice. (+1000) GetNYucky is just really nice. (+1000) GetNYucky is just really nice. (+1000) GetNYucky is just really nice. (+1000) GetNYucky is just really nice. (+1000) GetNYucky is just really nice. (+1000)
    TL;DR
    Im cut

tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im uncut, my frenulum is a bit tight. Tbh I hate it. I'll at least a frenulum surgery to not worry about my frenulum being teared when I ****. It also makes me cum in seconds. Tight frenulum leads to premature ejaculation.

The frenulum surgery is simple, but if it's not done with a circumsicion aswell, problems such as phimotic ring can arise. I hope I don't need it and I can keep my foreskin, while lasting longer.

As for the cut vs uncut, yeah. Cut people probably experience less than half the pleasure of sex. Specially if you are in your 30's and cut at birth. With every year it gets drier and drier.

NotSureIfLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NotSureIfLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NotSureIfLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NotSureIfLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NotSureIfLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NotSureIfLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NotSureIfLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NotSureIfLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NotSureIfLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NotSureIfLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NotSureIfLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    doesnt matter if youre cut or uncut, if you dont have the BBC, you're GF/wife will never be happy.

tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbolover is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    lulzz, I was watching Game of Thrones with my gf the other day, and it was at the part where Theon Greyjoy's limp penis is flapping around.. and my gf makes a disgusted noise and asks why his dick is just a tube. I chuckle and say it's probably because the actor is from the UK. She looked at me like she didn't know wtf I was talking about.
    Only in US.

McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    great rub it in that a slimy dr stole part of my cock.......like i wasnt pissed off enough already

BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    foreskin checking in.
    My mom thinks i'm cool

GO CANUCKS GO

rep SydCBDNSW 3 times cause i misread post

MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ the foreskin being the most sensitive part of the pen0r. This article is automatically invalid.
    IRP 1K+ ask

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This^^^^^
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000)
    cut ftw

maybe it's just the girls i've been with, but all of them have told me they prefer cut. to be fair, i think their preference is like how some men prefer large or small nipples on women...you gotta work with what you're dealt anyways. :/
    Yankees - Colts - Inter

~.S&P.~
    [Misc. Late Night Crew]
    -ItalianCrew-
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

R.I.P. Zyzz

Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MaxSteelSFC View Post
    lol @ the foreskin being the most sensitive part of the pen0r. This article is automatically invalid.
    When I fap, all I have to do is pull the skin up and down, I dont even need lube. u Mad?
    Yo yo yo I beez keepin it real since 02 fo real nowuimsayin

*ballin crew*

Quest to reach 8k before DartBoard.
    **Beat Dartboard on quest to 8k on 05/21/2012 as the underdog.**

milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, we get it, you're uncut, congrats...

BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by soundcheck View Post
    cut ftw

maybe it's just the girls i've been with, but all of them have told me they prefer cut. to be fair, i think their preference is like how some men prefer large or small nipples on women...you gotta work with what you're dealt anyways. :/
    this is the dumbest thing i heard. you know when guys with foreskin get an erection the skin rolls back and looks identical to a cut penis.........

so to the girl your fuking....she wouldn't notice anything different.
    My mom thinks i'm cool

GO CANUCKS GO

djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remember the day that I finally put it together that I'd been circumcised....I was like "well **** ME, my mom and dad chopped my dick up."

MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fred87nc View Post
    When I fap, all I have to do is pull the skin up and down, I dont even need lube. u Mad?
    I don't need lube to fap either. My hand has skin on it....

u jelly?
    IRP 1K+ ask

Shutou7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutou7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutou7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutou7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutou7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutou7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutou7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutou7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutou7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutou7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutou7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Uncut and proud, although I was considering getting cut a while back until I was talked out of it by one of my girl buddies.

McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by soundcheck View Post
    cut ftw

First of all....girls dont know what the **** they like

second of all....who gives a **** what they prefer?

OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this thread isnt homo

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is this real life?

only virgins would think it is ok to have foreskin

All I hear about uncut guys from girls is that it is disgusting and ugly looking and feels horrible.

I would LOVE to hear one girl say they actually liked uncut guys, but I have heard about 50 say its gross.

cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Who the fuk cares? Uncircumsized vs circumsized threads are possibly the dumbest thing on the misc. I've never met someone in real life who felt this was a worthwhile topic to even mention. I honestly didn't even think about it for one second until I saw the first thread about it on the misc. Don't you guys have better **** to argue over?
    I rep back all.

vem som helst kan vinna! CelticTheTruth's Avatar
    CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by trw008 View Post
    is this real life?

only virgins would think it is ok to have foreskin

All I hear about uncut guys from girls is that it is disgusting and ugly looking and feels horrible.

I would LOVE to hear one girl say they actually liked uncut guys, but I have heard about 50 say its gross.
    What you have just said, is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response,

weren`t you even close to anything, that could be considered a rational thought. Thusby I award you no reps, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆
    FOUNDER of ♚♛Skåne CREW♛♚
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything

Originally Posted by cretin90 View Post
    Who the fuk cares? Uncircumsized vs circumsized threads are possibly the dumbest thing on the misc. I've never met someone in real life who felt this was a worthwhile topic to even mention. I honestly didn't even think about it for one second until I saw the first thread about it on the misc. Don't you guys have better **** to argue over?
    "Don't you guys have better **** to argue over?"

nope...this is the misc you dumbass. if you want to have stimulating convos goto the female misc
    My mom thinks i'm cool

GO CANUCKS GO

dewpoint is not very well liked. (-100) dewpoint is not very well liked. (-100) dewpoint is not very well liked. (-100) dewpoint is not very well liked. (-100) dewpoint is not very well liked. (-100) dewpoint is not very well liked. (-100) dewpoint is not very well liked. (-100) dewpoint is not very well liked. (-100) dewpoint is not very well liked. (-100) dewpoint is not very well liked. (-100) dewpoint is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by CelticTheTruth View Post
    What you have just said, is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response,

weren`t you even close to anything, that could be considered a rational thought. Thusby I award you no reps, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    face it small guy that thinks he is big. a foreskin is SO NASTY to chicks they will literally never screw you agian if you pull out a anteater

trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CelticTheTruth View Post

bitchez think it is gross to be uncut, is it REALLY that hard to comprehend?

I have heard about 50 girls say it is gross through various discussions at partied, hanging out, etc.. NOT ONE girl ever said "I dont think it is gross" or argued with them, EVERYTIME they just agreed and said yeah its gross, get it cut guys

Brocaine is just really nice. (+1000) Brocaine is just really nice. (+1000) Brocaine is just really nice. (+1000) Brocaine is just really nice. (+1000) Brocaine is just really nice. (+1000) Brocaine is just really nice. (+1000) Brocaine is just really nice. (+1000) Brocaine is just really nice. (+1000) Brocaine is just really nice. (+1000) Brocaine is just really nice. (+1000) Brocaine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why the **** do we need another dick thread on the misc? There's 2 on the front page; why the **** is everyone so obsessed with dicks on here?