Mphisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question on icing

1) Can you ice other parts like your wrist and ankle?

2) I was told that I should ice it for 20mins and let it rest for 20mins (Right?Wrong?), if it's so, how many times should I repeat it?

Thanks

TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mphisto View Post
    1) Can you ice other parts like your wrist and ankle?

2) I was told that I should ice it for 20mins and let it rest for 20mins (Right?Wrong?), if it's so, how many times should I repeat it?

Thanks
    Yes, you can ice your wrists and ankles. I'd probably do 15 minutes on 20 minutes off, but that's just me. Just don't leave the ice on for too long and you'll be fine. Here's a link for you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RICE_(medicine)

Originally Posted by TheHappyPeanut View Post
    Yes, you can ice your wrists and ankles. I'd probably do 15 minutes on 20 minutes off, but that's just me. Just don't leave the ice on for too long and you'll be fine. Here's a link for you:[/url]
    Thanks but how long do I repeat it for?

del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Before icing cake, professional bakers trim off edges if they are dark and level off top if it is not flat.
    • To keep flat cake plate clean, cut strips of waxed paper about 3 inches (8 cm) wide; slide strips partway under edge of cake so cake is framed.

• To prevent crumbs in icing, mask cake with thin layer of icing. Chill until firm. Spread remaining icing over top. Pull waxed paper strips out from under cake.

• Cover iced cake with cake dome. Or stick toothpicks in inconspicuous spots into cake; drape plastic wrap loosely over toothpicks, making sure wrap doesn't rest on icing.

Originally Posted by del7mike View Post
    Before icing cake, professional bakers trim off edges if they are dark and level off top if it is not flat.
    • To keep flat cake plate clean, cut strips of waxed paper about 3 inches (8 cm) wide; slide strips partway under edge of cake so cake is framed.

• To prevent crumbs in icing, mask cake with thin layer of icing. Chill until firm. Spread remaining icing over top. Pull waxed paper strips out from under cake.

• Cover iced cake with cake dome. Or stick toothpicks in inconspicuous spots into cake; drape plastic wrap loosely over toothpicks, making sure wrap doesn't rest on icing.
    Haha

beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by del7mike View Post

Wow, I just learned some things!! This is also the icing I was thinking of.
    400/230/445@165lbs
    182.5/105/202/5@75kg