for building muscle what vegan protein powder, or combinations and proportions of multiple protein powders, is best?
09-15-2011, 10:30 PM #1
09-15-2011, 10:42 PM #2
09-16-2011, 02:20 AM #3
09-16-2011, 03:36 AM #4
- Join Date: Dec 2007
- Location: Queensland, Austria
- Age: 26
- Posts: 12,733
- Rep Power: 373
09-16-2011, 04:32 AM #5
There are a bunch of options:
- vega (overpriced rubbish but quite popular)
- biochem sports vegan chocolate
- the common bulk protein websites you can get generic soy/pea protein cheap
- rice protein is easy enough to find
- hemp protein also but its protein content is generally quite low
09-16-2011, 04:59 AM #6
Sun warrior <3
I just bought more an Amazon because one of the seller's just decreased their price. (If you buy two you get free shipping).
The chocolate and vanilla are both taste great IMO.
09-16-2011, 05:00 AM #7
03-13-2014, 07:39 PM #8
[QUOTE=lookingswell;751618233]for building muscle what vegan protein powder, or combinations and proportions of multiple protein powders, is best?[/QUOT
I am a long time vegan and without doubt a mixed blend of Pea protein isolate and Rice protein concentrate is the best.. It even had a more dense Amino profile than any whey based protein.