johnnyt09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnyt09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnyt09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnyt09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnyt09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnyt09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Bulking. What to eat on off days?

Do I keep on taking my protein? That seems like a waste to me but I guess I don't know if its beneficial or not. Also, should I be doing abs when I'm bulking?

Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat the same stuff just not as many carbs. My protein stays the same. I do some weighted ab movements when bulking but only a total of 6-9 sets of 8-15 a week and thats just for core strength

Lift, Eat, Sleep. Repeat. BDeblo's Avatar
    BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you're macros remain the same. you dont need to eat the same thing on any day. just get the same macros. i'd suggest reading some Aaron Algon articles because you seem a little lost
    Ditch your meal plan and develop a diet that combines sound nutrition with the foods you enjoy by eating when you see fit in the portions that allow you to achieve your macronutrient and caloric needs while providing sufficient micronutrients, energy and satiety. One can never forget that nutrition is a tool, not a restraint; the enjoyment of life should always come first. Psychological, sociological and emotional health should never be threatened by the attempt to increase physiological health.

AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100)
    Eat whatever u do on your workout days
    "You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't"

"While most are dreaming of success, winners wake-up and work hard to achieve it."

The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow

Eat Big. Lift Big. Get Big.

zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I eat same as I do on my workout days but without the postworkout shake and take away the simple carbs from pre and postworkout meals which i would normally have and replace them with a single meal which is similar to my other meals (just protein and complex carbs)
    Compete in Powerlifting, not bodybuilding.

http://www.youtube.com/user/zipl3r

527.5kg/1163lb total at 81kg/179lb as Sub-Junior at IPF competition 7th Dec 2012.

nationpride1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nationpride1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nationpride1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nationpride1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nationpride1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nationpride1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nationpride1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nationpride1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nationpride1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nationpride1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nationpride1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat more on off days thats when ur body needs the macros most to grow
    persistence & patience

peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    eat the same.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I personally cut carbs and up fats on off days. Other than that, keep most everything the same.

Muscle grows when your resting.

Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would eat the same, just cut off your post-workout meal.