JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100)

HyperGenetic Labs: CHAIN REACTION

A few months back a buddy in the gym was talking about how great this pre-workout was and so I decided to try it. Honestly, it has been my favorite ever since but in that time I had stopped taking pre-workouts or have simply just tried other brands.

It seems like nothing has compared to CHAIN REACTION so far. However, I just bought another bottle of it and I was looking at the supplement facts and some of the ingredients have not been listed as their website shows. I did not purchase it off their website but the supplement provider I did buy it from says that companies change things all of the time.

So, my question is. Are the ingredients on the new label really not in the supplement or did they decide to just not list them?

I tried to find someone else who has a problem with this product but no one has.

Thanks for any suggestions/advice given.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10 Grams)
    Servings Per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving:
    Calories 4.5
    Calories from Fat 4.5
    Total Fat .5
    Saturated Fat 0
    Cholesterol 0
    Sodium 30 mg
    Total Carbohydrates 0
    Sugar 0
    Dietary Fiber 0
    Protein 0

Chain Reaction Get Jacked MATRIX 8.25 Grams
    Glycine Propionyl L Carnitine, Arginine AKG , Carnosyn Beta Alanine, Agmantine Sulfate, Creatine MagnaPower Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Krealkalyn, Histidine AKG, Glycerol, Norvaline, Vanadyl Sulfate

Chain Reaction Cognitive Energy MATRIX 1 gram
    L Tyrosine AKG, Caffeine Anhydrous, Geranium Extract (1,3-Dimethylamylamine), CDP Choline (from stabilized cytidine 5'diphosphocholine), Pikatropin.

Suggested Use: 1 scoop (10g) 15 minutes before training.
    2 scoops for Hi Level Athletes only!

That's alot of things that need multiple gram dosings in an 8.25g formula, so it's pretty underdosed.
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100) JonHouse is not very well liked. (-100)
    Do you mind to share the link to where you found this?

From their website.
    http://hypergeneticlabs.com/images/p..._suppfacts.jpg

However, the bottle I have does not say that nor does the ingredients you just listed match exactly.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    aakg and agmatine .. mmmmmhhhh

OP do you know how to use googles?

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JonHouse View Post
    Do you mind to share the link to where you found this?

From their website.
    http://hypergeneticlabs.com/images/p..._suppfacts.jpg

However, the bottle I have does not say that nor does the ingredients you just listed match exactly.
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    aakg and agmatine .. mmmmmhhhh

OP do you know how to use googles?
    -Spurgeon

Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At 2 scoops it wouldn't be bad. There are definitely some things that need changing though...
    RC (cuz this POS system will never let you rep back): ajerone, JayLS1-327, thefleshlight, Synapsin, Sloop x2 (changing avi so he can fap to it, PRONTO!), MikeCellucor, Powercage

Illadelphia, would you mind to share the link you used?

I posted the link from HyperGenetic Lab's website which if you looked you would see are not the same.

Yes, I do know what this Google is you speak of. Not sure your point from your sarcasm. Thanks though.

Illadelphia, would you mind to share the link you used?

I posted the link from HyperGenetic Lab's website which if you looked you would see are not the same.

Yes, I do know what this Google is you speak of. Not sure your point from your sarcasm. Thanks though.
    Are you serious? Type in the product on google. Why would I post a competitors site on bb.com

Not sure your point from your awareness. Thanks though.
    -Spurgeon

Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    Are you serious? Type in the product on google. Why would I post a competitors site on bb.com

Not sure your point from your awareness. Thanks though .
    Exactly the problem with suppliers. I understand you want to sell your product but maybe if you were out to help your customers, no matter if they're asking about what your selling or not, they would be more willing to purchase your product. Thank you for being inconsiderate and not helping.

What are you selling so I will know not to buy those?

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Exactly the problem with suppliers. I understand you want to sell your product but maybe if you were out to help your customers, no matter if they're asking about what your selling or not, they would be more willing to purchase your product. Thank you for being inconsiderate and not helping.

What are you selling so I will know not to buy those?
    lol que? do you have cognitive issues?

lol que? do you have cognitive issues?
    Do you have self-esteem issues which is why you're trying to put me down?

And have you contributed any positive support to this thread? I asked a simple question for those who would like to help. You don't have to post anything so why post something that is negative towards someone else who is trying to further his knowledge about a subject?

I will thank you as well for not helping since you took precious time out of your day to make negative comments towards me.

we're helping you help yourself... then you started ranting about your BS, its not our fault you didnt read the rules of these boards and are unable to perform a simple internet search... you put yourself down.

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like?
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

we're helping you help yourself... then you started ranting about your BS, its not our fault you didnt read the rules of these boards and are unable to perform a simple internet search... you put yourself down.
    Pretty sure I never said "Yeah I have a learning diability." And before you go run your mouth thinking your some hot shot, I called Hypergenetics, no answer. I try to submit a contact request with no luck. I looked at both the online supplement store that I bought the product from and the manufacurer.

No need to accuse me of not using "googles" whatever "googles" is because I do use search engines such as Google.

With that said, I thought I could at least ask a forum who would respect my efforts and not put me down for trying. Greatly appreciated negative comments coming from someone who is insecure with themselves so much they have to resort to making posts just to put others down. Like I said, you never had to make a post to begin with.

You, DASBUNKER, along with a lot of others on this forum need to learn to show some respect and not jump to conclusions. I apologize that you feel the need to take out your anger on those who are actually concerned in making themselves better. From your profile picture you seem self-centered and a tool. Your comments on this thread have definitely proven that to at least me. Thanks for showing BB.com you're a douche. I bet you're 5'5" 150 and mad at the world because you're short and small..

Pretty sure I never said "Yeah I have a learning diability." And before you go run your mouth thinking your some hot shot, I called Hypergenetics, no answer. I try to submit a contact request with no luck. I looked at both the online supplement store that I bought the product from and the manufacurer.

No need to accuse me of not using "googles" whatever "googles" is because I do use search engines such as Google.

With that said, I thought I could at least ask a forum who would respect my efforts and not put me down for trying. Greatly appreciated negative comments coming from someone who is insecure with themselves so much they have to resort to making posts just to put others down. Like I said, you never had to make a post to begin with.

You, DASBUNKER, along with a lot of others on this forum need to learn to show some respect and not jump to conclusions. I apologize that you feel the need to take out your anger on those who are actually concerned in making themselves better. From your profile picture you seem self-centered and a tool. Your comments on this thread have definitely proven that to at least me. Thanks for showing BB.com you're a douche. I bet you're 5'5" 150 and mad at the world because you're short and small..
    lol'd i couldnt care less about what you or bb.com thinks.. strong assumptions derived from a single pic .. dont need to say anything else.. if you get so pissed about what people of the internets say i think im not the one with the self esteem problem..

I could care less what you have to say. I don't care that you're a piece of **** that puts people down. That's not my issue. It doesn't bother me one bit you putting me down. I know I'm better than you because I try to help people and support them.

I asked a simple question. A question that didn't need some smart ass punk to comment on. I'm probably more intelligent now than you will ever be so there is no need to try to make smart ass comments. Just help people or keep your thoughts to yourself.

Now, if you would like to help me with an educational response then great, but you can keep your sarcasm to yourself. Thanks.