Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is the 2011 Olympia being Televised anywhere?

Does anyone know if this years Olympia is being televised?

I have directv and with all the added sports channels, I can seem to find any info on this years Olympia.

I have tried google for info on this, but I can't seem to find what channel this will be on. You would think some sports channel would have this on somewhere.

Any help?

Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this as good as it gets; or will there eventually be a TV show?

>>>The exclusive webcast coverage http://streaming.bodybuilding.com/2011-olympia-webcast/ will begin at 6:30pm Pacific Time (9:30 ET) on both Friday and Saturday night live from the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas. On Friday, September 16, the the webcast kicks-off with the ladies, featuring the Ms. Olympia, Fitness Olympia and Bikini Olympia. <<<

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Streaming is the only option bro
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On the official website it says the Olympia will start in 13hours (and not in 1 day as in the live stream linked above):

http://www.mrolympia.com/2011/mrolympia.html

When is the Mr.Olympia going to start exactly then? If my calculations are correct it will be late at night/early morning, dammit (in my timezone).

Thanks.
    "Get up, and don't ever give up".

N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Play the stream on your laptop and connect it to the HDMI port on your TV (if applicable). That's what I have been doing the last couple of years and it's nearly the same quality as standard definition cable.
    I rep those who make real progress.
    500+

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Taur View Post
    Does anyone know if this years Olympia is being televised?
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay