Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by aymen265 View Post
    when i started working out it took me a month or 2 for nice biceps lol. just hope you got good genetics.
    a month to get nice biceps? how nice?

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just realized that this thread was made in 2011
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Tb0282 View Post
    I just realized that this thread was made in 2011

oh no...

craig2evan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) craig2evan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) craig2evan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) craig2evan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) craig2evan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    do bench press, squat, deadlift, military press, chin up 3x a week and you will get a great gains, especially in strength.

bench press trained triceps (formed 2/3 size of your arms), deadlift forged forearms, squat worked almost 90% of all muscle group, military press forged shoulder and tricep, chin up hit lats, back, biceps, and forearm. do it for 3 months at least and GL

Registered User courtneyhenry01's Avatar
    courtneyhenry01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Samy911 View Post
    u r a ******* .
    lmaooo right!

DamianXVII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianXVII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianXVII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianXVII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's x-factors brah. Genetics, how hard you hit them, and nutrition. Work your tris if you want size tho
    Deadlift :355 1RM
    Bench: 250 5RM
    Squat: 315 3RM

YouTube.com/DamianXII

Flexslade1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Use dumbbells start with alternating curls, then hammer curls, 21s. Also take your bodybuilding supplements include protein shakes take it 30 minutes before your workout especial whey protein unflavored with chocolate milk. You'll see results within 2 or 3 weeks. Do 2-4 sets with 8 reps