adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hydroxycut Hardcore

I have been a big fan of Hydroxycut Hardcore for quite a while. I take it when I need that extra little bit of help cutting. Yet, the last time I went to buy it, I could only find Hydroxycut Hardcore ProSeries. I figured they were just trying to promote their new and improved product, so I went ahead and bought it. The problem is, it sucks. I haven't noticed any of the extra energy I got with the original Hydroxycut Hardcore, nor have I noticed any help with my cutting. Plus I tend to get a bit of a stomach ache unless I take it AFTER I eat a pretty big meal. Anyone know if they discontinued the original Hydroxycut Hardcore? If so, anyone have any other products to suggest?
    Life's hard, be harder!

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Perhaps, you're just not hardcore enough for the hardcore pro series?

TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you came to the misc section looking for supplement advice...shame on you...

...but I'm pretty sure they discontinued all the previous hydroxycut lines.

adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam-da-bod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    -Not hardcore enough for Hydro. Hardcore... Sadness
    -I came to this section, because I really wasn't sure how to categorize my question...
    -I don't understand why they would discontinue something that works and replace it with something that doesnt..

Thanks for the replies.
    Life's hard, be harder!

Good-Bro Original DiabeticLifter's Avatar
    DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adam-da-bod View Post
    -Not hardcore enough for Hydro. Hardcore... Sadness
    -I came to this section, because I really wasn't sure how to categorize my question...
    -I don't understand why they would discontinue something that works and replace it with something that doesnt..

Thanks for the replies.
    pretty sure its still out if you look in the right places
    You ain't nothing but a piece a cheese without the corners. In other words, you ain't never gonna be a slice, bitch