Kokenzie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kokenzie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kokenzie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kokenzie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kokenzie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kokenzie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kokenzie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kokenzie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kokenzie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kokenzie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Best place to get a personal trainer certification

i am about to get out of the military and want to make my other passion in life a career so i was just wondering where and how would be the best way to get a personal trainer certification. and are there any college classes that are good to have to make more money in this field?

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kokenzie View Post
    i am about to get out of the military and want to make my other passion in life a career so i was just wondering where and how would be the best way to get a personal trainer certification. and are there any college classes that are good to have to make more money in this field?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120445081

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110597151
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kokenzie View Post
    Check out nasm.org I'm pretty sure they have something set up for people in the military.

al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just started an online class through a school called Pinnacle Career Institute out of Kansas City MO. So far they have been great. I start my first class on Oct. 1st
    The hardest lift that you can ever do is lifting your Ass off the couch.

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am biased but I recommend you look into the NSCA as well
    771/645/622 Single Ply