View Poll Results: Can you be close friends with a female?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. It's 2019, and it's normal to be best friends with a girl while Tyrone prolapses her vagene.

35 26.12%
  • No. Fuking sloots. Tits or gtfo.

85 63.43%
  • Unsure/I am a female and I am ignorant on this topic/all my friends are guys

14 10.45%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If you're close friends with a girl who you aren't fuking, you're a cuck.

I can't think of anything more cucked (besides physically cradling Tyrone's balls while he rails your female ofc) than being in a close platonic friendship with a female. Part of being a close friend is providing emotional support, advice, and being there to help them in times of need. Imagine doing all these things for a sloot who is getting rawdogged by randoms off tinder every night while she searches for "the one" aka a Chad to hook. How fuking cucked can you be? It's one thing to associate with females because you have to do so for work/school or you need to collaborate with them to achieve some mutual goal. Chit, you may even shoot the chit with them to pass the time or something (99% of girls have nothing interesting to say so lol @ this). But the idea of being anything more than an acquaintance or a very casual friend is laughable. Might as well just bend over and let Chad fuk you in the ass too if you're going to be the shoulder that she cries on after Chad leaves her when she gets fat or be there to give her rides to Chad's house so he can rail her in the comfort of his shagpad without even having to get dressed (thanks for the package, bro!) or help guide her through the struggles of her life just so she can become a strong, emotionally resilient, independent woman who then gargles Chad's nutbutter at night and giggles about how you're a loser who probably has a "thing" for her while she snowballs it back in his mouth, laughing, and rubbing her worn out roast beef flaps against his penor in preparation for round 2. Are you fuking srs bros? Do you have any respect for yourselves?

Every time your "friend" sucks a dick, she's laughing at you. She's laughing at your fuking bald/manlet/wagie/fat/ethnic/poverty/stemcel/gymcel/micropeen inferior subhuman life. She's mocking you. She's saying you are a disposable slave whose sole purpose is to serve her and fulfill her needs with nothing in return. You're like a worker ant; you don't get to breed. You're nothing. Your life is meaningless. You're just a tool for her.

Best to keep these hoes at arm's length. They love to show vulnerability and feelings in hopes that it makes you feel sorry for them. Don't fuking help these sloots. Let their bfs help them. You don't need to save a hoe. If a girl really wants your help and wants you, she knows what she has to do. Til then, she's just another random, and nothing more. And all the soyboys who sit there and pretend to be bffs with girls, lettuce be real tea, you either hit it at some point or you are just waiting around to hit it.

sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree but did not read

jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And a new copypasta was born?
    Yellow Fever Crew -- https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176364181
    whoremaxxing crew
    ooohh I'm a ghost crew
    show me your credentials crew
    mod negged X 5 crew
    banned camp X 22 crew
    dead by 30 crew

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by sammywatkins View Post
    Agree but did not read
    This

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Grow up W
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    This
    U females don't get it...U think all those guys who are friends with u are just friends? LOL...u either fuked them or they are orbiting and waiting for their chance.

They even have studies on this and in many male female friendships, the guy secretly hoped the girl would fall for him. It's fuking sad. If men all sacked up and stopped bottomfeeding, serving females who aren't fuking them, and wking them, sloots would have much less inflated egos. The world would be a much better place. Instead of fuking murdering each other over females, we should all be bros. We shouldn't take care of someone else's woman, and it's even worse if you help raise their kid.

LOL imagine they leave their kid with you for "date night" LMAO CUCKED!!!!

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    U females don't get it...U think all those guys who are friends with u are just friends? LOL...u either fuked them or they are orbiting and waiting for their chance.
    Strong reading comprehension and I don’t have any guy friends.

KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing I post is serious.
    Not srs
    Semi srs

Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only girl I'm friends with is my friend's girlfriend
    AP7 crew

getsetmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getsetmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getsetmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getsetmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getsetmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getsetmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getsetmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getsetmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getsetmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getsetmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getsetmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Strong reading comprehension and I don’t have any guy friends.
    I don't speak female. All I got from your post was something about blodoy vagine SRS NO HABLO VAGENO

I honestly don’t give a toss if a guy ever wanted to fuk me but we get on and enjoy each other’s company

Cos unreciprocated sexual attraction is just is a fact of life. And it happens to females too.

Also only read poll

But srsly you need to start to get a grip
    It doesn't bother u that u may be leading your friend on? Maybe he secretly goes home and thinks about you every day, and dreams of spending a life with you. Maybe he actually loves you. You would just let him carry on like that while banging some other guy? Terrible.

And the difference for unrequited love is females can get sex anytime they want so it doesn't really bother them. Chad doesn't want them? Well there are still 400+ guys on Tinder ready to smash.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TL;DR

I don't have any legit girl friends. I want to fuk all dem. I find it strange tbh. But to be fair, I'm broken.

That said, you're a virgin, *******. If I was you, I would be hanging out with as many girls as possible. Increasing your female social circle will help you get laid for sure. Stop being a weirdo.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hard disagree

why would it be impossible to have a friend that happens to be female

rubyharo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rubyharo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rubyharo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rubyharo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rubyharo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rubyharo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rubyharo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rubyharo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rubyharo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rubyharo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rubyharo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Platonic friendship is critical b4 entering real relationship. Unless you're a brainless thot. Jumping from monogamy LTR to the next. Wondering why "it didn't work out."

Cause you didn't know them well enough.

U dumbass. Ur lucky I can't neg you cause I'm on spread
    **Proper posture crew***

I don't speak female. All I got from your post was something about blodoy vagine SRS NO HABLO VAGENO
    Yes well I agree with you. I don’t believe in genuine close male/female friendships. Those are based on one side being attracted to the other (usually unreciprocal and usually the male but not always).

Could be ok if it’s just an acquaintance situation like in a group of friends of friends or part of a longtime bigger friend group from high school or something. In that case it’s ok. But in individual male/female friendships where you hang out together without the group, one side is generally attracted to the other.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    they want to be your friend but you've seen how she does her friend.. nah i'm good
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    *eggs crew*
    *raiders crew*

dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    moon lands on mars
    Balloon knot connoisseur.

Yeah and we can get sex any time we don’t want too

Again just a fact of life

Maybe you should not want to fuk anything that moves? What’s that? It’s just your biology and the way you were born?

Sexual desire all that you are all of a sudden?

Get over yourself
    Do u know what it is like to have functioning balls? Every second of every fuking day I am thinking of smashing. You think I am exaggerating, but I am not. Sometimes, I srsly want to cut my fuking balls off so I do not have to feel this way. The life of men is terrible and full of suffering and desperation and all u sloots do is laugh and lead us on. I'm remembering all the times I became close friends with girls and I was such a fuking cuck. I wish I had the strength and I had known then what I know now.

Professional Toner WorldClassDBag's Avatar
    WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ah yes, the 30 yr old virgin is an expert on females.
    S/B/D/OHP: 405/265/495/180

suf·fer Beau·ti·(ful)·ly

SA Spurs

Yes well I agree with you. I don’t believe in genuine close male/female friendships. Those are based on one side being attracted to the other (usually unreciprocal and usually the male but not always).

Could be ok if it’s just an acquaintance situation like in a group of friends of friends or part of a longtime bigger friend group from high school or something. In that case it’s ok. But in individual male/female friendships where you hang out together without the group, one side is generally attracted to the other.
    Same. Like you can be coworkers, buddies, etc but really close friends? The kind where you are the one she confides in and chit? HELL NAW. No way. Yea and it is usually the guy who is attracted. Girls are better at staying platonic. Some girls even platonically smash for FWB (which is super fuked up). The guys sometimes catch feels first. Happened to 3 guys I knew. All had been smashing "friend" girls and caught feels. The girls did not feel the same way. Fuking lol.

By existing? By having tits and ass. No I can’t control someone else’s reaction to that

Maybe he doesn’t. Should I be responsible for inner thoughts. Maybe he secretly goes home and plots ways to murder and dismember you, does his thought process affect you?

Love is reciprocal. Again not responsible for others perceptions or feelings

Irrelevant grandstanding to the concept of mutually supportive friendship

Love =/= sexual attraction
    I'm saying why be friends if you know you are hurting him?

You would be ok with your close male friend going home and praying to a shrine of you or some chit and jacking off on your picture and then sniffing the underwear you threw out last Friday while rubbing his nipples with your shaved leg hair that he got from the trash?

skateboarding is cardio deft0nes's Avatar
    deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't have any close-friends that are hot chicks, just very casual social media/acquaintance type of relationships. I'm not the kind of person that gets "friendzoned" because I have no deep interest in being really close-friends with a girl that doesn't want me from the get-go. It's not because "sex is the only thing that matters to me"...quite the opposite.

If i'm sexually attracted to a chick, i'll make that transparent fairly quickly after meeting them - not in a D-Bag kind of way, but compliment their eyes, hair, etc tell them how genuinely pretty they are. If the girl doesn't like me in the same way, then being close-friends with her would be torturous, especially if we have a lot in common (music, movies, humor, hobbies, etc). It's more a safety mechanism for my own sanity tbf.

Even hanging out, having small-talk with a physically unattractive chick is weird, because she might secretly have feelings for me, and that is also really messy and never turns out good. I can't make myself like a girl, that i find physically unattractive, on a deep level that goes beyond basic friendship, that's just insane. You can totally love your friends though, that is different.
    Last edited by deft0nes; 03-07-2019 at 10:06 PM.
    TEXAS REPS

worst poster on the misc Nonsense916's Avatar
    Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’ve never been friends with a girl I didn’t bed. There’s no in between
    Losers let it happen, winners make it happen.

Nonsense Army Crew.

♞Cheeky Ken....t♞ AverageKenneth's Avatar
    AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wincel, it's late, can you condense this bullchit into two sentences pls. Ta.
    *Always Pick 2 Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *Football League Crew*
    *Made a mod red once crew(SRS)*

RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That’s Why you’re always single. Retard
    ~~Cardio Bunny ~~ Eastern European ~~

Originally Posted by AverageKenneth View Post
    Wincel, it's late, can you condense this bullchit into two sentences pls. Ta.
    -Being friends with a girl is equivalent to licking Tyrone's balls while he fuks her ass until it falls out.
    -Fuking sloots.

Same. Like you can be coworkers, buddies, etc but really close friends? The kind where you are the one she confides in and chit? HELL NAW. No way. Yea and it is usually the guy who is attracted. Girls are better at staying platonic. Some girls even platonically smash for FWB (which is super fuked up). The guys sometimes catch feels first. Happened to 3 guys I knew. All had been smashing "friend" girls and caught feels. The girls did not feel the same way. Fuking lol.
    Yeah FWB is different. That’s not a friendship but just casual dating/casual sex. I have a FWB but I don’t consider him my friend. I haven’t had any male friends since high school and don’t want any.

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lolwut, what kinda logic is that? What if she's just someone you don't find attractive, like fat or some chit?

One of my closest friends is a chick, known her for 7 years and spent my undergrad with her almost 24/7. Never felt sexually attracted to her once.
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

♞Cheeky Ken....t♞ AverageKenneth's Avatar
    AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    -Being friends with a girl is equivalent to licking Tyrone's balls while he fuks her ass until it falls out.
    -Fuking sloots.
    Who turned you down this time? Was it Cass? You can do better than that rusty bint pal.
    *Always Pick 2 Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *Football League Crew*
    *Made a mod red once crew(SRS)*