ryeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Goodlife Interview

I just finished my first interview with goodlife fitness and they called me back for a 2nd one and asked me for
    5 methods which you would use to begin to build your client base as a Personal Trainer at GoodLife Fitness and a 60 min workout for this client

Vivian is a 64 year old retired nurse. She is new the gym and is looking to gain strength and energy to keep up with her 2 grandchildren. She is new to the gym but has been walking 45 minutes a day consistently for a year. She suffers from osteo-arthritis in both hips. Her current body fat is 32%. She is very excited for her trip in 6 months to Italy and wants to look her best.

if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated, mainly with the 5 ways to build my client base at the club .
    thank you

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What have you thought up so far. We can build off that first.
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

ryeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    What have you thought up so far. We can build off that first.

1 create FB page and Twitter account
    2 complimentary workshops
    3 create flyers / business cards
    4 help members on the floor with spots , proper technique, etc and explain how i can help them reach their goals
    5 network with healthcare professionals i.e chiropractors , massage therapists etc. and exchange cards to be passed out for refferals

Crazy as a **** house rat YoBigFatMomma's Avatar
    YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You could say you would offer pro bono sessions in exchange for a set amount of weekly/bi-weekly referalls from that pro bono client.
    385/245/485 @ 210

┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
    <|>
    ┌8====D
    ⌡ \

P3RSIAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What excercises did you come up with as I have the same interview comming up tuesday

Registered User rancid_theclash's Avatar
    rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by P3RSIAN View Post
    What excercises did you come up with as I have the same interview comming up tuesday
    GOOD LIFE is the same company as can-fit-pro, so I'd Use the stretches/ exercises can-fit-pro suggests ( Im guessing your certified by can fit??)