Csoto282 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I workout after what I ate?

I work out everyday for the past 7 months and I take certain break or eat alot of food. Well today I ate waffles and cereal for breakfast, I ate pizza,apple, and drank milk for lunch. I came home eating cereal, a canned of lasagna , and a sausage ,egg , and cheese on a biscuit. Then two hours afterwards I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich on whole wheat bread then an hour after words I had rice with ketchup. Now please understand I don't eat like this at all. But do you think I should do my hardcore cardio workout to burn some calories off? Or I can take a break for today? I workout everyday. I usually don't eat like this but some days my appetite be crazy.

Tomorrow I'm working out

Wednesday, I work out 4 times through the day

Thursday, I'm going to a Marines workout so I'll be coming home soar

Friday , Saturday and Sunday work out.

ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think you're lying, and I'll tell you why....you say you don't eat like this every day, but this is exactly how most 17yr olds eat.

If you don't go workout today, you don't take this very seriously and are pretty much never going to succeed with this lifestyle.

So you are either making this all up or just being ghey...
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs Thread

"I think most of us would pay good money to be able to fit a whole jar of the greatest thing known to man into our macros on a daily basis." - MikeK46

Originally Posted by ParsonBrown View Post
    I think you're lying, and I'll tell you why....you say you don't eat like this every day, but this is exactly how most 17yr olds eat.

If you don't go workout today, you don't take this very seriously and are pretty much never going to succeed with this lifestyle.

So you are either making this all up or just being ghey...
    Actually I lost a total of 65 pounds through working out. I was once a fat ass. I take it as a yes I shall do my hardcore cardio workout. I was 216 pounds, I weigh now 153. I don't care what you think because on ******** I got so many positive comments on how I look now. So if you don't have anything to say that positive then get off my thread. That's all I ask. Also I'm in JROTC in my school junior reserve officer training corps. Thats why I get to go to marines pt aka workouts. And we workout alot of wednesday. I work out third period, then I go to 5th period and I come home to work out to 2 hardcore cardio dvds. So if you don't know my routine then you should just x out your web browser now. Before trying to suggest I am lying.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Csoto282 View Post
    Actually I lost a total of 65 pounds through working out.
    Technically, your weight loss was due to consuming fewer calories than you burned.

ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000)
    Csoto - I didn't realize you were on ******** and in ROTC. Carry on with what you are doing...
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs Thread

"I think most of us would pay good money to be able to fit a whole jar of the greatest thing known to man into our macros on a daily basis." - MikeK46

Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Technically, your weight loss was due to consuming fewer calories than you burned.
    Yup thats true. But hey it was worth it. I've been eating a little bit more