Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000)

Why do I feel decline crunches/hanging leg raises in my lower back more than abs?

Especially with steeper decline crunches I feel it a lot more in my lower back. I don't know if my lower back is actually weaker than it should be, or if its taking over because my abs are too weak (possibly due to anterior pelvic tilt). If it's the latter, then I feel like every time I work out my abs, I'm making the problem worse by making my lower back muscles even more imbalanced in favor of them over my abs.

Help would be appreciated.

richsac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) richsac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) richsac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) richsac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) richsac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) richsac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) richsac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) richsac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) richsac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) richsac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) richsac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I used to get lower back pain doing hanging leg raises which meant my core wasnt strong enough yet. So i stopped hanging and weighted core exercises and started with the basics; regular crunches, leg raises, etc. When my core got strong enough, I went back to hanging leg raises without lower back pain. Also i imagine my abs bending, pulling my legs towards my chest....

xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000) xijixxijiy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by richsac View Post
    I used to get lower back pain doing hanging leg raises which meant my core wasnt strong enough yet. So i stopped hanging and weighted core exercises and started with the basics; regular crunches, leg raises, etc. When my core got strong enough, I went back to hanging leg raises without lower back pain. Also i imagine my abs bending, pulling my legs towards my chest....
    good advice, thanks man